Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 04-10-2024, 02:28 AM   #1
dhofmann

Male 48/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/top in any place (exploit&ruin)

48/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/top in any place (exploit&ruin)

Do you believe there are some inferiors? Believe in the inequality of some people and enjoys making that person's life more difficult and miserable.

Would you love to exploit time and work of myself and ultimately being able to ruin such life at their own pace and will.

If this is of interest to you, I would love for you to read on or contact me:

Telegram @dirkh711976 or
via PM here on Getdare

SOME MORE BACKGROUND

If you

- truly seek someone to ruin purely for your enjoyment;
- enjoy the thoughts of a fully non-consensual dynamic;
- accept that your future slave is not a submissive character; and
- are keen on an almost limitless blackmail scenario …

Then this dynamic may be for you. I am a 48 year old, well educated straight and non-submissive male.

Let me put upfront that I have not learned this over a day, nor is it just a pipe dream but something I have actual experience with. Unfortunately, the person that accompanied me on this journey became too busy for any further or future set-up and thus I am reaching out to those interested.

I am white, 5'11 tall, slim and lived in this lifestyle for many years. In simple terms, I seek those who take pleasure in making someone else's life difficult, uncomfortable and miserable. This can and may include taking away all time, sabotage relationships or exploiting my time and work for their own benefit. Once more this is not sexual for me though I understand that some sexual content may be required to obtain the leverage necessary to proceed.

In a perfect world, you would obtain the ability to request any and all of me and my time at your leisure and only your benefit. I am not seeking any particular thing in return but expect that this becomes a rather longer term dynamic that inevitably ends with me loosing all I love and not having the ability to return to my old life.

I do wish this to become a consensual non consent dynamic and thus it WILL take time and effort, as well as, a certain amount of creativity. However, the right person can benefit immensely, including financial benefits.

While I am NOT entertaining tributes or financial blackmail, my work can be used to make money online or of course in person, of which I do not seek compensation and will never see the rewards as you may.

SOME FAQs

I have had several conversations and many questions were repeated. Therefore I opted to answer a few of those questions here and allow you to judge compatibility.

- How can I exploit you or financially benefit?

I cannot stress enough that this is dependent on the partner's creativity and willingness to pursue such dynamic. But in the past this was often achieved by promoting my work on sites like fiverr to do either meaningful work or menial tasks. Whether payment was set to a high amount or humiliatingly low, all proceeds of work arranged by you would always go straight to you.

Another way I was exploited in the past was to act as a model and upload images to paid sites. I also cleaned in the nude in person at other people's homes and I often acted as a secretary to my partner.

- How can I trust that you would do what you say.

In simple terms, you cannot, Neither can I! This dynamic will initially be based on trust that we follow through - however, I am making sure that in a very short period of time you have enough leverage to enforce compliance. This is also necessary as otherwise, give my non-submissive nature, I would rather opt to avoid doing what is asked. Be assured though that I am willing to provide some good initial leverage that leaves little room for escape.

HOW TO REACH ME

If any of the above caught your interest, do get in touch via PM or on

Telegram @dirkh711976 or
via PM here on Getdare

I look forward to explaining more and hearing your thoughts.

Dirk

Last edited by Butterfly; 04-20-2024 at 01:56 PM.
dhofmann is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to dhofmann for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk