Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-03-2020, 01:27 AM   #1
affectionrabbit
Baby Member

Default In need of a time period for cum denial

I've cum every day for the past week without my master's permission, and as punishment, he decided that I'm to be denied the privilege of orgasm for a period of time, and the period of time was to be decided by the people here. All suggestions will be added together. (He would also like me to be edged every so often, so you're welcome to leave suggestions for the amount of time between edging sessions, and the amount time edged every session. Just be sure to specify)
affectionrabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 07:35 AM   #2
dumb.bunny

You came everyday for a week so you’re not allowed to come for a week. Edge yourself at least 5 times every other day.

limits: public, family, blood, scat, piss, permanent, pictures, messy, blackmail, breast/nipple pain,anything food related

punishments: spanking, wedgie, mouthsoaping,writing lines

items: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91461

*happily taken by my Daddy, zach.99
dumb.bunny is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk