Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-08-2013, 05:13 PM   #1
Tutulove13

Default 18F dare slave for thirty minutes

I am going to take every dare within my limits given during the next twenty minutes. I am about to take a shower so feel free to incorporate that into your dares. I will post a report to all of the dares that I do. All dares given in the next thirty minutes will be done within the week. If you would like do do this as well, just post saying that you are an obedient slave willing to do dares posted in the next __ minutes.

So...

I am an obedient slave who will do all dares inside my limits given in the next 30 minutes.

~Limits: cam/pic (my device has no camera), family/friends, illegal, permanent, messy, blood, bathroom
~Likes: slight pain, hidden wedgie, nudity in private, slight risk, creative
~Dislikes: cum eating, too much risk, anal
Tutulove13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 05:16 PM   #2
EpicNoodle

Take a shower, you will take along a pair of pegs, clips or clamps to attach to your nipples, also take three ice cubes.

Before getting into the shower affix the clamps to your nipples securely and place the ice somewhere heat will not get to it easily. If you cannot find such a place leave the ice in the freezer to fetch on your hands and knees when you get out of the shower.

The shower will last half an hour exactly. Put on the water as hot as you can stand it and play with your restricted nipples for the duration of your shower to get as wet and horny as possible.

As you shower you have the choice of either the shower curtain being drawn across to expose you, or having the window to the bathroom open. Just one or the other.

When you get out of the shower do not take a towel, if the ice is with you, you will immediately push a cube as far inside your pussy as you can reach and one into your arse, you will then release your nipples and set the shower to run as cold as possible before beginning to rub the remaining cube across your tortured nipples. You will then get into the shower to shiver for a full minute, count out each second as it passes. You will then go to your room, again without a towel, and stand up straight in the middle of your room without moving until you have dried.

Likes: Masturbation dares, orgasm control/instruction, creative ideas and light pain.

Limits: Cross dressing.
EpicNoodle is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
30 minutes, dares, female slave, slave