Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old Yesterday, 03:38 PM   #1
Txalan

Default Kik Sticker Coverup

For this one someone sends you a message "remove a sticker." For the sent up you share a dice room (https://www.rolldicewithfriends.com) and you roll. Take a fulll nude picture head to toe (face included). Then roll a 6-sided die and you can cover your body in the picture with that number of stickers. If you get more than two you must cover your face and genitals. Send the picture to your challenger. Then the challenger rolls. You count to the number they rolled from the top or your picture and remove that sticker and send them the updated picture. The challenger(s) can add anyone and make a group if they choose.
If the challenger rolls a number that is higher than the number of stickers remaining, remove the bottom most sticker. If you get another challenger add everyone to a group. Anyone can reroll after 15 minutes and you must play for at least 45 minutes. If you end up completely uncovered you must send two live nude pictures with face front and back. If you get additional challenger(s) or someone new is added to the group, you must do a dare within your limits for each request until your time is up. If you do not state a time limit, you are for 1 hour..

I will start for the next hour.

Hi I’m Alan. M Straight USA. I am a switch

Likes: stripping, edging, masturbating, denial, semi-public, hidden public, exhibitionism, pictures, videos, chance games, stripping games.

Dislikes: eating or tasting anything, anal

Limits: personal info, scat/poop, food, vomit, blood, permanent, friends, family, affecting work.

Kik: txalan1
Telegram: TxAlan

PM me or kik me a dare.
Txalan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
kik dare