Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 10-13-2020, 05:28 PM   #2776
diaperedsophie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponies View Post
@EnigmaticBunni 2 hours or you must wear a diaper till it leaks, and put on a second over it until that one leaks. Only after 2 hours in 2 full diapers can you change

@LolitaMaid 2 hours or you must post in 3 person above toilet threads

@dbgetdare 3 hours or you must PM 3 users for a mouth soaping punishment

@Acdudea4242 2 hours or you must collect 8oz of pee, and an additional 8 for every hour if you are late. You must have it as your drink with your next meal.

@submissivebbw 3 hours or you must use your dildo for 5 minutes in a either a public bathroom or changing room (you can choose how you use the dildo, as long as one of your holes enjoys it)
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa how did I miss this

NO EDGING, CUMPLAY DARES, MASTURBATION

Sissy Baby/Wiltshire, UK/Age 13mnths (36)/Asexual/Incontinent/In chastity
Permanently in diapers since 2019/06/04

Add to my Wardrobe Like, limits My rules Pm Dares

Looking to be a real baby
diaperedsophie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 06:01 PM   #2777
EnigmaticBunni

@Ponies 2 hours or you must draw a pony on your ass and then spank yourself till it wears off

@subaddict5 2 hours or you will dress up and plug yourself then go on omegle sucking a dildo for 10 people skipping you per hour you are late

Likes and limits
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94313

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95880

Kik: enigmaticbunni

EnigmaticBunni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 08:10 PM   #2778
Acdudea4242
Account Banned

Quote:
@EnigmaticBunni 2 hours or you must wear a diaper till it leaks, and put on a second over it until that one leaks. Only after 2 hours in 2 full diapers can you change

@Acdudea4242 2 hours or you must collect 8oz of pee, and an additional 8 for every hour if you are late. You must have it as your drink with your next meal.

@submissivebbw 3 hours or you must use your dildo for 5 minutes in a either a public bathroom or changing room (you can choose how you use the dildo, as long as one of your holes enjoys it)
damn!! I saw this hours ago while I still had time and thought I caught it! well 48 oz is going to suck!!
Old 10-13-2020, 11:01 PM   #2779
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaticBunni View Post
@Ponies 2 hours or you must draw a pony on your ass and then spank yourself till it wears off

@subaddict5 2 hours or you will dress up and plug yourself then go on omegle sucking a dildo for 10 people skipping you per hour you are late
Missed this. 50 people have to see me

LIKES : bondage, humiliation,sissification, pain, sens. deprivation, hidden public, body writing,bets/games,rules,orgasm control, being controlled
HATES :messy,long denial, sleeping dares,corner time,line writing
LIMITS : social suicide, face pics, unhealthy,social media,anal,ball torture
subaddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 11:22 PM   #2780
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by subaddict5 View Post
Missed this. 50 people have to see me
Muahaha

@LolitaMaid: Respond in 2 hours or you have to color your nails with a light color.

@Ponies: Respond in 2 hours or for every hour late you will spank your ass cheeks 30 times each

@ShyGuy: Respond in 2 hours or do 100 anal thrusts for each hour late

@Cassidy_Meow: Respond in 2 hours or tie yourself in such a way that you can only "walk" like a kitten for 2 hours

@submissivebbw: Respond in 2 hours or for every hour late do 10 edges.

----------

As we are going to a semi-lockdown over here again for 4 weeks, for the next 4 weeks I will be in with a minimum time of 1 hour instead of 2. (Yes that's also extending the time I would be in).
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 11:37 PM   #2781
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

@Enigmaticbunny: 2 hours or you must go on omegle plugged, caged and written on your body: 'make this sissy drink pee'. You are to have a prefilled bottle of pee (0,5 litre). You may not skip anyone. You are to say to everyone you are their pee drinking sissy. You will prove it live on request . Lasts until the bottle is empty. Obviously only emptying it in your mouth with permission from one of your omegle partners.

@viktoria: 1 hours you will get 2 inkbox tattoo's of my choice, to be applied to places of my choice

@lolita: 2 hours or you must listen to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSR_dKGbtLQ blindfolded for an hour straight.

@ponies: 2 hours or you must make a poll with 3 embarassing shopping trips you could do. You will do the one most voted on.

@shyguy: 2 hours or we will continue your feminization with the next step. For the next week I want your toe nails painted pink.

@tommy: 2 hours or you may only touch your cock if you have nipple clamps on your nipples. This last for x days, where x is the number of hours you are late.

@cassidy: 2 hours or you must have your nipples clamped while you spend 30 minutes in a hogtie, listening to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSR_dKGbtLQ blindfolded.

@submissivebbw: 2 hours or you must do 5 pm dares of my choice.

@sluttyslave: 2 hours or you must eat your orgasms for the rest of the month.

I will be in for the rest of the month. Same lockdown as Victoria, but I think 2 hours is still fiiiine

LIKES : bondage, humiliation,sissification, pain, sens. deprivation, hidden public, body writing,bets/games,rules,orgasm control, being controlled
Old 10-13-2020, 11:58 PM   #2782
EnigmaticBunni

Quote:
@Enigmaticbunny: 2 hours or you must go on omegle plugged, caged and written on your body: 'make this sissy drink pee'. You are to have a prefilled bottle of pee (0,5 litre). You may not skip anyone. You are to say to everyone you are their pee drinking sissy. You will prove it live on request . Lasts until the bottle is empty. Obviously only emptying it in your mouth with permission from one of your omegle partners.
Caught this. Still in till sunday

Likes and limits

PM dares

Old 10-14-2020, 12:16 AM   #2783
EnigmaticBunni

@Acdudea4242 2 hours or you must take an enema and hold it. Diaper up and go for a walk for 10 minutes every hour you're late

@ shyguy 2 hours or for every hour late you will have one day of following orders within limits from anyone in this thread

Likes and limits

PM dares

Old 10-14-2020, 12:41 AM   #2784
diaperedsophie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria85 View Post
Muahaha

@LolitaMaid: Respond in 2 hours or you have to color your nails with a light color.
Quote:
@lolita: 2 hours or you must listen to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSR_dKGbtLQ blindfolded for an hour straight.
caught both, did completely miss them the first time, glad someone else posted.

NO EDGING, CUMPLAY DARES, MASTURBATION

Sissy Baby/Wiltshire, UK/Age 13mnths (36)/Asexual/Incontinent/In chastity
Permanently in diapers since 2019/06/04

Add to my Wardrobe Like, limits My rules Pm Dares

Looking to be a real baby
diaperedsophie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 02:11 AM   #2785
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Quote:
@viktoria: 1 hours you will get 2 inkbox tattoo's of my choice, to be applied to places of my choice
Crap.. Even 2 hours I wouldn't have made it... Bit hectic here, my wife has symptons and is in bed so running all around the place now.
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 02:15 AM   #2786
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

it's a pretty good excuse, but you are still getting tattoo's

Old 10-14-2020, 02:20 AM   #2787
Tommytomjj

Quote:

@ponies: 2 hours or you must make a poll with 3 embarassing shopping trips you could do. You will do the one most voted on.

@shyguy: 2 hours or we will continue your feminization with the next step. For the next week I want your toe nails painted pink.

@tommy: 2 hours or you may only touch your cock if you have nipple clamps on your nipples. This last for x days, where x is the number of hours you are late.

@cassidy: 2 hours or you must have your nipples clamped while you spend 30 minutes in a hogtie, listening to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSR_dKGbtLQ blindfolded.

I will be in for the rest of the month. Same lockdown as Victoria, but I think 2 hours is still fiiiine
Missed this but only by an hour so that’s fine with me

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, nipple torture, bladder control, dice, wedgies, cbt, small anal, games, bets, pain

Dislikes: anal, edging, pee, scat, a2m, ice, messy, icy hot, hidden public, CEI

Limits:face pics, corner time, cross dressing

Toys: Vibrating butt plug, vibrating prostate massager, clothes pegs, rope/ string, blindfold, handcuffs, icy hot, elastic bands, chastity cage, cock rings, other household items

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Tommytomjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 02:48 AM   #2788
Ponies
Silly Little Filly

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaticBunni View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria85 View Post
@Ponies: Respond in 2 hours or for every hour late you will spank your ass cheeks 30 times each
Quote:

ugh, missed a few things!

Loves: MLP, pics, cute things, acting girly, xdressing, embarrassing shopping, wetting
Likes: Rules, hypnosis, age play, makeup, humiliation, spankings, public
Limits: friends & family, live cam, public nudity

PM Dares | My Rules
Surprise Me!
Today's Role Rules: Mare

Kik: poniesgd
please turn me into an uncontrolled bedwetter
Ponies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 04:21 AM   #2789
submissivebbw

Quote:

missed this one it will definitely be a bathroom !

I deserve to be in denial, please add edges using my PM dares.

Kik: s1u7wh0r3
Discord: Salem#6590

pm dares
submissivebbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 04:34 AM   #2790
submissivebbw

Quote:

missed this one too send em if you want

I deserve to be in denial, please add edges using my PM dares.

Kik: s1u7wh0r3
Discord: Salem#6590

pm dares
submissivebbw is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk