Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-07-2021, 05:04 PM   #1576
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post

Bd? You are collecting too many evil tasks! Stop it! They are all coming here!

22 days of denial so far. I might be following in your footsteps for a month of denial bd!
What is the saying......oh yeah, misery loves company

If you thought the 20 edges, one every 5 minutes was evil just wait! 40 edges, one every 3 minutes is many levels more evil. Although, for some strange reason I may have actually liked this one more.

You can do a month too
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 05:06 PM   #1577
InstantInferno
getDare Addict

Quote:
The morning after it was time for yet another task to be worked off. Not any less evil than the previous. Why did I save these for the end again?
Because you like to suffer before you can orgasm?

Also, thank you for yet another tasty set of reports. Isn't it wonderful when really great evil ideas spread and inspire others like this? Might need to take some notes for future use...
Old 01-07-2021, 05:07 PM   #1578
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

I'm dread-excited about doing those. And I'm pretty sure I will be making the month, I still have 3 days of no-touch after I'm done with my edges and tasks after all

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 05:11 PM   #1579
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by InstantInferno View Post
Because you like to suffer before you can orgasm?

Also, thank you for yet another tasty set of reports. Isn't it wonderful when really great evil ideas spread and inspire others like this? Might need to take some notes for future use...
Probably :P Also half-afraid of doing them as the first one was already rough. They hit hard. I love it, but also slightly scary.

And it is great. If only they wouldn't come back to me :P

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 01-07-2021, 05:12 PM   #1580
Bdsub
Dare Freak

There is a reason I did those early on! I’m not sure if I could do it now
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

PM Dares

Toys
Old 01-07-2021, 11:46 PM   #1581
nya
getDare Devil

Yeah best to get them out of the way.

💖💖Just a pathetic pantswetting princess💖💖

~~DM me "Bad Babygirl" and I'll spank myself 10 times ~~

Denied/require IRL permission to cum
Likes, limits, toys etc.
nya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 09:58 AM   #1582
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Bd spent what he calls 'the most tormenting (in a delightful way) 2 hours of his entire life' doing some custom edges. How can I keep those from you, my dear blue?

Do these 40 edges with at least 3 minutes in between them. You can stroke in between if you want/need to, but you are not allowed to edge in between.

I started writing this report at edge 24, feeling I might be able to write my state of mind better that way, especially as it fluctuates wildly during this task. 3 minutes of 24 edges is definitely less bad than 20 edges with 5 minutes between them. Maybe because I was distracted by other things while doing this for the first 15 or so edges though. I'm most definitely moaning more than normal, but it's not a slam into submission. yet. 3 minutes seems to be better for me between edges than 5. I don't mind edging a lot. Hell, look at this thread. I've done literally thousands of edges shortly after each other. The wait is what is killing me. I expect the longer the wait, the worse it gets. Having two minutes less than the previous one seems to be working for me a lot better. At least I can't imagine doing 40 edges at the previous speed. I would go insane, possibly literally. This? This I can handle. I think.

I've had to restart the timer a few times though, not being quite sure if I didn't hear the previous beep, or if I already edge. I'm sure that I'm doing a few over 40, but I rather do too many than accidentally cheat my way through by doing to few.

Edge 25:
I found that now that I am actually typing this report and actively focusing on the task instead of bantering with other people and adding to threads it's already getting more to me. I can see the timer go down, feeling like I need to get ready soon because I need to edge again. It's not a very long wait, but long enough to distract myself briefly.

Edge 30:
They key to this task seems to be allowing it get to me. To focus on it. If I distract myself, it's just an edge once in a while. Soon enough after each other to be fun. If I focus on waiting in between, its a slow surrender to pleasure. To submission. At the moment though, the last is rather hard. The focus and drive isn't quite there. It's still frustrating me, and most definitely slowly building and building the urge to cum, but I'm not slamming into submission. That being said, if anyone would ask me at the moment I'm typing this, I doubt it will take more than a few messages before I was there.

Edge 40:
And done. 40 edges. My arousal and frustration going in waves depending on my focus. I think right now might be the worst part though. Being done with the edge, and still not being allowed to cum. The denial is hitting me strongly today, and these 40 frustrating edges are definitely not helping. Especially not since I focused a bit more near the end and got hit harder by them... I'm very much considering edging more now, but I don't think I should at the moment. Without a clear ending I might keep on going until I nearly go over, and it won't help me in any of me tasks as long as I can't make noise *glares at housemate*. Should have gotten the hits out sooner....

Thanks for the wonderful task Addi. Evil. Evil. Consider the scientific experiment of times between edges concluded: Impact of time between varies widly on mood and person. For older males, shorter times seem to have a larger impact, while for younger males longer times seem to have a larger impact. We only have a sample size of 2 though, so we need a lot more samples before we know for sure. I suggest spreading the evil of waiting between edges to the rest of getdare as a follow-up study.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
The following 2 users say Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 01-08-2021, 10:06 AM   #1583
Bdsub
Dare Freak

It seems it didn’t hit you as strong as it hit me but I didn’t really multi task while doing it. I spent the 2 hours focusing almost purely on the task.

Interesting to see a different report on the same task

PM Dares

Toys
Old 01-08-2021, 10:11 AM   #1584
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Yeah, I think if I focused on the task only today it would have hit much much harder. I couldn't quite bring myself to do it at the moment though. It's half feeling like I'm cheating, but on the other hand, I don't think I can handle this task while fully focusing on it without a safety net. 2 hours is a looong time to stay in a submissive state.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 01-08-2021, 10:16 AM   #1585
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Yeah, I think if I focused on the task only today it would have hit much much harder. I couldn't quite bring myself to do it at the moment though. It's half feeling like I'm cheating, but on the other hand, I don't think I can handle this task while fully focusing on it without a safety net. 2 hours is a looong time to stay in a submissive state.
It was probably best I did mine pretty early on. I don’t think I could have done much more than that task was

PM Dares

Toys
Old 01-09-2021, 07:35 AM   #1586
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Those reports maaaay have me squirming. And grinning. Thank you for the comparison--now I know EXACTLY which ones to assign to you next time. There may be notes on most effective squirming tools for all the regular thread-starters.

And I agree, that evil might need to be spread across more of getDare
Old 01-10-2021, 01:16 AM   #1587
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

I so agree with AnalAddict... that report was squirm-worthy... I'm kind of regretting reading it though... not the best idea to get super squirmy first thing in the morning on a busy day... when I know I'm going to have very little spare time to earn points towards my own next orgasm... lol...!!

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage
Limits - pics, anal, scat, anything that could get me arrested

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Living arrangements - house share with 3 guys and another girl.

Orgasm Points - Daily Summary!
SimplySara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 01:20 AM   #1588
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

You might want the read the reports on the previous page as well then Sara. In case you need to squirm a little more.

And thank you for squirming along with me. Shared squirming is better squirming or something along those lines?

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 01-10-2021, 01:32 AM   #1589
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Someone say squirming??

PM Dares

Toys
Old 01-11-2021, 12:30 AM   #1590
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

We now have a nice balance between the squirming denied and the non-denied.... Wonder what that would give in an add thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
add, denied, edge, task