Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-09-2020, 09:40 AM   #901
Keiichi18
getDare Sweetheart

Requires several pairs of bikini style panties and a vibrator.

Your panties are considered wet only when there’s a wet spot that touches both sides of your panties in the crotch.

Go to a mall or store.

Put your vibe on your clit and keep it there.

1. Put on a pair of panties and edge with your vibrator.
2. Once your panties are wet stuff it into your pussy and put on a clean pair.
3. Edge again with the vibrator until you’ve made the new pair wet.]
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 until you’ve made 5 pairs of panties wet and have 4 pairs of panties in your pussy.

Add more panties to make it more difficult.

Make it even more difficult by completing the task in public without using the privacy of a bathroom or car.

For more difficulty select a speed for your vibe and once it’s on it does not turn off until you’ve wet your 5th pair of panties.
Keiichi18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 08:14 AM   #902
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

Default Parking garage

Seen this one figured it would be a pretty tame dare for you, still felt like giving it to you.

Go to a parking garage and go to the top with your car. Strip, leave your clothes in the car and then lock it. Throw your keys over the edge. Be careful so that you can get them back. Now go get your keys.

Simple yet fun.
Pm me "Edge" and I'll edge 5 times, with no cum at end.
Go to this link to see my blog of ideas on mostly exhibition, some femdom, and a few other things.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84373
W01f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 09:40 PM   #903
ginko11

Wear mismatched heels on your nights out, a different heel on each foot. Simple enough but still humiliating.
ginko11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 11:33 AM   #904
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by W01f View Post
Seen this one figured it would be a pretty tame dare for you, still felt like giving it to you.

Go to a parking garage and go to the top with your car. Strip, leave your clothes in the car and then lock it. Throw your keys over the edge. Be careful so that you can get them back. Now go get your keys.

Simple yet fun.
thought this one wouldnt take much time so i just did this last night even when it was really really cold *-*

so i chose a parking garage which had 7 floors and i parked on the roof (7th floor) ♥ it was in a big city close to mine and near a cinema and a big mall so even when it was night there were still pretty many cars *-*

Okay so i undressed on the roof when i didnt see anybody, locked my clothes in my car and threw my car key (with a cover so it wont break on the ground) down at the side without looking down what was there *-* i waited a few seconds and enjoyed the fresh air on my naked locked out in public skin ♥ then i walked right to the stairs ♥ in the stairwell i instantly heard voices below me so i waited for them to leave at the top *-* when i heard a door closing i continued walking down the stairs ♥ two floors deeper i heard a door open which shocked me a bit because i didnt really know if it was below or above me so i ran out of the stairwell and waited with slightly opened door to hear a closing door *-* when i heard the steps very very close i was sure the person/s would take the same exit as i took and would see me then which made me really nervous, but they passed the door and walked upwards to a higher floor ♥ when i peeked through the door and didnt see anybody i quickly started walking down again ♥

when i was at the lowest floor i had two options:
1: Take the exit of the stairwell which would bring me right outside the parking garage but almost directly in front of the cinema entrance
2: Take the way cars take to enter/leave the garage

Even when the car-way was longer and risky because i wouldnt be able to hide if any car would come i decided to go that way because in front of the cinema surely were pretty much people (it was 23:30 btw) ♥ when i was outside the stairwell on the first floor where pretty many cars parked i waited and when i didnt see any person or car moving i quickly started walking towards the car-exit ♥ not many meters outside the door and the first car drove to the exit to leave the garage.. i could hide behind a strangers car luckily ♥ when i was right at the exit i was became pretty nervous again but then when everything was quiet i hurried outside the garage so i was then naked outside in a dark small path in this big city (thats how girls get raped haha) *-* i then had to figure out on which side i dropped the key and then guess where it landed *-* i thought about it for a few seconds and then was quite sure it was the site of it which was in the direction of a street near a big crossing *-* i walked around the corner and two girls instantly appeared right 2m in front of me facing me *-* they just stared at me, passed me and behind me they started to laugh pretty hard *-* when i saw that the whole side of the garage had a small bush i already was shook a bit and saw myself crawling around next to that street searching for the key in the bushes but luckily it didnt land in it, it landed next to the bushes 4m away from a bus stop of the road ♥ even when there were 3 guys waiting at the bus stop i was happy because i wouldnt have to search for hours there (pretty cold and not hidden place there) ♥ a car on the street passed which surely had me full on display but didnt stop or honk or anything so everything fine *-* the three guys looked at the street and not behind the bus stop luckily so i tried to sneak quickly to the key, pick it up and sneak back around the corner quickly ♥ so far so good.. i got the key without making any noise, but then one of the guys randomly started to walk slowly (guess because he was bored) and then he noticed me and made the other guys notice me too *-* i quickly walked around the corner behind the parking garage again in that dark path *-* i really was afraid of them following me so i just continued walking really fast to the next corner until i reached the entrance of the parking garage ♥ when i was walkin inside a car appeared right in front of me and obviously stopped to open the gate but since i was exactly there too at the moment and had no chance to hide the guy in the car had much time to look at my body and also open his window to talk to me *-* he just asked "hey hot girl wanna get in?" *-* since he wasnt really nice and good looking i didnt agree and quickly left *-* back in the stairwell when i was in the second floor i heard someone enter on the first floor and decided to just walk upwards quickly ♥ then nobody else appeared until i reached my car ♥ back at my car i unwrapped my key from its cover and unlocked my car, dressed and left the parking garage ♥ when i drove on the street where the 3 guys still were waiting they saw me i just waved to them haha ;P
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 9 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 11-06-2020, 12:09 PM   #905
ThatKinkyGuy

how about you repeat that dare but dont use the stairwell next time and also throw the key as far as you can away from the roof with a small parachute so itll fly somewhere far away if its windy so you have to be lucky or walk pretty far and search :P

very risky but i guess you are daring enough to do it, arent you? :P

KiK: kinkyguyCB
ThatKinkyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 10:47 PM   #906
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

Great report. And dang, I was not expecting that many people. I was expecting this it be like a 4 or 5 on the scale, and here you are turning it up to an 8 or 9. You always impress, glad you had fun.
Go to this link to see my blog of ideas on mostly exhibition, some femdom, and a few other things.
Old 11-08-2020, 01:40 AM   #907
SerBlack
getDare Addict

A very simple one that veers slightly away from the public nudity aspect for a bit, depending on how you go about it. For one day, you cannot use pockets, a bin, or bags. Everything must either be held, or go in your pussy.

You can empty your pussy at the end of the day.
Old 11-08-2020, 11:01 AM   #908
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

So this a more exposed dare. It involves having a second person.

You have the other person park some distance away in a different car. You drive and park some place else. Lock all your clothes and the keys in the car. Now you have to get to the other person in the other car. It all kinda depends on the area you decide to do it in.

For added difficulty, have 3 possible spots that they could park in and let them choose one and not tell you which one they picked.

I’m kinda on a locked car kick right now so forgive me if my dares seem single minded.

Last edited by W01f; 11-08-2020 at 11:03 AM.
Old 11-12-2020, 09:58 PM   #909
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

I don’t normally like to leave a post without someone else as a buffer from my last post. However the idea has come to me and I don’t want to forget it.

What do you think about a progressive bike strip? Set some distance for yourself and after covering that distance you lose a piece of clothing. Kinda like a timed strip walk but the bike adds a larger distance covered while nude. You also can’t really hide on a bike, only speed past and hope they didn’t get a good look.

Well hope you like the idea. Since I don’t know what would be a good distance for you I won’t say.
Old 11-12-2020, 11:47 PM   #910
bee9
getDare Succubus

Impressive!

What was the most pussy-wetting moment?
What kind of fantasies this dare sparkled in you?
Old 11-17-2020, 04:10 PM   #911
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
A very simple one that veers slightly away from the public nudity aspect for a bit, depending on how you go about it. For one day, you cannot use pockets, a bin, or bags. Everything must either be held, or go in your pussy.

You can empty your pussy at the end of the day.
so i did this one not one day.. i did this from the 9th november until yesterday (16th) with emptying my pussy every evening and cleaning it

Ill just list the objects and stuff which went inside me each day in the correct order:

9th (Monday):
-my phone (only until i needed it)
-all my keys (until i was home again)
-perfume
-a paper bag of a bread
-a bones of chicken wings aylin brought to me
-plastic bags of noodles and candy

10th (Tuesday):
-phone again
-key again
-perfume
-banana (ate it later)
-eaten apple (center of it)
-a note i made on a piece of paper which then was trash
-two cracked eggs (made the pieces tiny so i wouldnt destroy my pussy to much)
-my all day used corona mask (had to put it on afterwards... smelled good)
-banana peel (same banana)

11th (Wednesday):
-phone again
-key again
-perfume
-i sharpened a pen and the pieces which fell off went inside me
-also a too short pen which was too small to be worth to be sharpened again went in
-plastic bags of food
-banana (ate it later)
-chewing gum (used)
-banana peel (same banana)

12th (Thursday):
-phone again
-key again
-perfume
-money
-tea bags
-used corona mask
-lasagne (only the rest of it not much.. was kinda messy but used a funnel to push it in

13th (Friday):
-phone again
-key again
-perfume
-beer bottle (0,33l)
-bottle opener
-bottle caps
-empty beer bottle (only could fit one but it was more then one ♥ )
-paper bag for bread
-empty bag of chips

14th (Saturday):
-phone again
-key again
-empty bags of food (plastic)
-tea bags
-eaten apple
-a few cookies i had with me but couldnt hold in my hand

15th (Sunday):
-phone again
-tv remote
-empty bag of chips
-empty ketchup bottle
-plastic bags of candy
-tea bags

16th (Monday):
-phone again
-key again
-perfume
-banana
-pens
-chewing gum (wrapped)
-banana peel
-aluminium wrapping of food
-chewing gum (used)

since corona kinda locked me in my home or at work (i dont have it but lockdown and stuff.. i can go out but dont see many people, no restaurants, clubs, etc) there wasnt really anything in public but i still wanted to do this ;P
The following 5 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 11-17-2020, 05:02 PM   #912
ObedientState

A nice simple one. Put your plug in your ass. Fill your pussy with lube, a lot of lube then put some panties on and maybe a skirt. extra points for white trousers of some sort. then go for a nice long walk, maybe go to the shops to buy some more lube while your pussy leaks all over your legs in public. How embarrassing.

Curious about: piss, cbt, chastity, semi public, pain.

Limits: blood, poo, exposure, extreme pain, family, permanent, public. That's all I can think of now I'm sure there's some obvious extreme stuff I'm forgetting.
ObedientState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 07:18 AM   #913
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

Saw this done a little while ago and thought you might like it.

Get a skirt of what ever length. Now cut up the sides so you have about cm wide strips. The idea is that the skirt more or less becomes like tassels. Go for a walk without panties and see how it goes. You could even do this to a shirt or a dress if you wanted.
Old 11-26-2020, 03:07 PM   #914
ThatKinkyGuy

Call a taxi. Let him or her drive you to a sex shop. During the ride undress completely and when you arrive let the taxi wait for you because youll take it for your way back instantly, then walk inside the sex shop naked leaving your clothes in the taxi :P inside the sex shop ask the cashier if they got a glory hole somewhere (i guess they wont but just ask) if they got one you will get inside until you made 2 guys cum using your pussy, if not just say like „alright ill ask at another sex shop“ and walk back to the taxi. Now get in the taxi on the front seat next to the driver and only redress when you are at home again if the taxi driver wants to touch or fuck you, do it

This is preetty daring and i bet you are too chicken to do this :P but idk maybe youll give it a try haha

Extra: let the taxi park 1km away from the sex shop and walk the distance naked too; masturbate while sitting naked next to the driver on the way back

KiK: kinkyguyCB
ThatKinkyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 06:21 PM   #915
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObedientState View Post
A nice simple one. Put your plug in your ass. Fill your pussy with lube, a lot of lube then put some panties on and maybe a skirt. extra points for white trousers of some sort. then go for a nice long walk, maybe go to the shops to buy some more lube while your pussy leaks all over your legs in public. How embarrassing.

so i started this one in a public toilet *-* i already had the plug in when i arrived and i was wearing a short skirt and panties as you said ♥ I layed upside down so the lube wouldnt flow out until i get my booty down ;P i used a speculum to open my pussy and then i filled it as full as possible with that lube ♥ it was such a weird feeling haha first a bit cold but very stretched but slimy haha ♥ i then pulled out the speculum as fast as possible so most of the lube should stay in (i knew also very much would come out instantly so i was naked at that part) ♥ A big load instantlyy swapped out of my pussy but im sure also very much still was inside ♥ still in that position i put on my panties to hold it inside a bit better and then stood up and dressed normally ♥ i instantly could feel it starting to flow out of my pussy but it didnt got outside the panties so far *-*

i went out of the toilets and straight to the exit of the shopping mall ♥ when i was like 15 steps out of the toilets door i could feel it starting to run down my legs slowly *-* i already got the first weird looks of strangers *-* i felt very humiliated but kept walking in a faster pace then *-* i had to walk through the entire mall to reach the exit.. *-* a few minutes later my tighs were pretty wet and lubed.. i really thought it would have been everything which was left inside me but no.. *-* when i finally reached the exit and was on the parking place which i also had to cross to get to the sex shop which was the goal of my route two men asked me if i peed myself and that i maybe should go clean myself but i told them its not pee its lube and quickly hurried away since they were pretty disgusting guys

Arrived at the sex shop the lube already arrived at my shoes and made them very slippery but i could walk normally inside the shop where the cashier instantly asked me the same question again *-* I again replied with "its lube" and "it was a dare" and also "i need to buy new lube" *-* It was a woman btw ♥ She asked if i wanted a towel to clean my legs at least but i said that it probably would be against the dares rules *-* she then laughed and gave me new lube ♥ then i went to my car which i parked right in front of the sex shop and cleaned myself, sat on two towels and drove home
The following 2 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public