dragoneau

The more I read your reports, the better I like Aylin' twisted mind <3
dragoneau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 10:06 AM   #798
jpf234

Talking What about a dare with clothes

What about a dare with clothes

1. Your friend Aylin is going to pack a bag for you Or a couple

2. The bag or bags will contain an out fit as exposing and as slutty as Aylin wants you to be on a day before she heads to uni
1. (Types of things like clothes you out grew, see through, bikinis, cut holes out of it, write words on them, write your secrets tape pictures, singlet, cut the buttons off a shirt, use duct tape)
2. ((my favourite cut a skirt so short when you lift your arms at all or sit your pussy and ass show everything, can be done with a sun dress or micro skirt with braces))

3. Now you’re going to take two cars to anywhere Aylin wants this dare

4. When there strip nude hand her your clothes car keys and your house keys separately

5. Lock your house keys in your car boot

6. And the old clothes in Aylins car boot
1. Extra game
2. Leave a second pair of embarrassing to drive in clothes in your car boot for later (open cup lingerie body writing pen)

7. Now hold the bag of clothes aylin gives you and use a vibrator to cum as she drives off
1. This part is an extra

8. See what clothes she kindly left you get dressed

9. Now walk to aylins uni and collect the car keys off her
1. Extra game
2. She may not just hand you the keys maybe you have to play a game, have lunch ect ect
3. Earn back your keys new set of embarrassing clothes to change into where she demands

10. Now go back to your car and go home
1. Extra game on the way back to car
2. Accept a list of places to leave an item of clothing or embarrassing things from Aylin
3. Do them on the walk back to the car

11. Go in to your home

1. Extra game
2. Once home text Aylin tie yourself up you won’t be let free till morning
3. When she gets back Spend the next few hours playing games order pizza take photos with the delivery driver
4. Keep your faces off screen and masterbate to strangers online webcam
5. Let her wear a strap on
Remember your not technically nude so technically it’s all okay

Last edited by jpf234; 10-13-2019 at 10:11 AM.
jpf234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 03:30 PM   #799
jpf234

Default Quick question

What’s Aylin look like
Old 10-23-2019, 09:55 AM   #800
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpf234 View Post
What’s Aylin look like
Small hot
Why does this is relevant
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 04:11 PM   #801
jpf234

Thumbs up It’s not imaginative

Small and hot
It’s not, helps with everyone’s imagination though
And if there was a dare about putting your clothes high up, running somewhere texting Aylin where and then both of you running to get them, if you lose having to walk back home naked in daytime before she brings a bunch of mutual friends to the location so you can’t stay there unless your will to explain all your perversions to your friends, (uni or regular library place in town ect) could she reach the high shelf

Dare made more daring with bells

Last edited by jpf234; 10-23-2019 at 04:16 PM.
Old 10-27-2019, 02:17 AM   #802
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Small and hot
It’s not, helps with everyone’s imagination though
And if there was a dare about putting your clothes high up, running somewhere texting Aylin where and then both of you running to get them, if you lose having to walk back home naked in daytime before she brings a bunch of mutual friends to the location so you can’t stay there unless your will to explain all your perversions to your friends, (uni or regular library place in town ect) could she reach the high shelf

Dare made more daring with bells
this one was great haha we did this one yesterday at about 2pm ♥

in a public park (5km away from my house) we chose a place where we put one set of clothes on a tree so both of us would have to climb up there to get them (shes about as tall as me) ♥ the tree was near the center of the park *-*

Then we both went to a starting position and burned our clothes (both of them) *-* then we started running ♥ both of us chose a different way so we quickly didnt see each other ♥

My way:
i couldnt run very far because quickly i saw a group of grandmas walking along a path i had to cross... it took me like 2 minutes until they finally passed me and i could continue *-* after they were gone i hurried to be the first at the tree but when i almost reached it i saw that there was a old guy sitting on a bench near that tree *-* i just stayed where i was and waited for him to leave until i saw aylin sneaking to that tree *-* i just had to also sneak there to be the first *-* aylin was already starting to climb that tree when i reached it *-* the guy obviously notices us two women climbing on that tree and just watched all the time *-* Aylin got the clothes first..

Aylins way:
She also saw that group of grandmas but they were far away so she just ran over the path dont caring to get seen... *-* a few bikers passed so she also had to hide for a few times but always only for a few seconds *-* she didnt care about the guy on that bench because i would get seen by more than one guy probably so one guy was okay for her... *-*

When she was dressed and i was standing naked next to her she went to her car and drove to my home... i started walking home naked in broad daylight *-*

my way home:
in that park there were may places i could hide there only were a few strangers walking or biking so no big problem but then for about 4km i had to follow a very often used street but i chose to walk through the forest next to it dont caring for the way being a bit longer ♥ i had 1 hour for the 5km way until a few of aylins friends would arrive at my place *-* i dont have much time to write this report so ill just report what happened.. ♥ i had to hide a lot but one time i got caught in my hiding spot*-* i ducked behind a bush and a walking old couple stopped and noticed me sitting there *-*they asked me what i would do there and if i would need help ♥ they were really nice but i just told them i need to go and quickly left embarassed *-* i jogged most of the time because only walking would take more than 1 hour for sure *-* the last street i had to walk to get to my house was very difficult because its my neighborhood..at daytime.. so extreme high chance to get seen *-* i looked around and when i didnt see anybody i ran as fast as i could directly into my backyard and knocked for aylin to open the door ♥ when she opened the door i was happy to be there before her friends were there ♥ but only like 5 mins later they appeared and used the doorbell *-* i was still naked and in the kitchen and the only way in my room to dress was at the frontdoor which got a window so i couldnt walk up there without getting seen *-* aylin let her friends in and went into the living room with them ♥ i stayed in the kitchen and when they were in the living room i quickly sneaked into my room ♥

aylin got brown hair now
is a bit smaller than me but almost as tall as me
b cups
shaved
nice round booty
thin and does a lot of sports
piercing on her left nipple
The following 5 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 10-28-2019, 11:02 AM   #803
jpf234

Default Clothing dare

I just really like this one

Quote:
What about a dare with clothes

1. Your friend Aylin is going to pack a bag for you Or a couple

2. The bag or bags will contain an out fit as exposing and as slutty as Aylin wants you to be on a day before she heads to uni
1. (Types of things like clothes you out grew, see through, bikinis, cut holes out of it, write words on them, write your secrets tape pictures, singlet, cut the buttons off a shirt, use duct tape)
2. ((my favourite cut a skirt so short when you lift your arms at all or sit your pussy and ass show everything, can be done with a sun dress or micro skirt with braces))

3. Now you’re going to take two cars to anywhere Aylin wants this dare

4. When there strip nude hand her your clothes car keys and your house keys separately

5. Lock your house keys in your car boot

6. And the old clothes in Aylins car boot
1. Extra game
2. Leave a second pair of embarrassing to drive in clothes in your car boot for later (open cup lingerie body writing pen)

7. Now hold the bag of clothes aylin gives you and use a vibrator to cum as she drives off
1. This part is an extra

8. See what clothes she kindly left you get dressed

9. Now walk to aylins uni and collect the car keys off her
1. Extra game
2. She may not just hand you the keys maybe you have to play a game, have lunch ect ect
3. Earn back your keys new set of embarrassing clothes to change into where she demands

10. Now go back to your car and go home
1. Extra game on the way back to car
2. Accept a list of places to leave an item of clothing or embarrassing things from Aylin
3. Do them on the walk back to the car

11. Go in to your home

1. Extra game
2. Once home text Aylin tie yourself up you won’t be let free till morning
3. When she gets back Spend the next few hours playing games order pizza take photos with the delivery driver
4. Keep your faces off screen and masterbate to strangers online webcam
5. Let her wear a strap on
Remember your not technically nude so technically it’s all okay
Old 11-03-2019, 02:56 PM   #804
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

Ok been a long while so I’m going to make this a good one. You will need Aylin and or some other friend who it willing to do this dare.

The dress for this date: one top piece, one bottom piece, and it is of the others choosing.

Ok so you’re going to need two remote vibrators. And few other sex toys, markers, clamps, butt plugs, etc, put those in a bag. The way this game works is that you and your friend put in the vibrators and give the remote to the other person. You both then go some place public, and at the same time try to get the other to orgasm. Who ever orgasms first losses and gets a punishment from the other person. The punishments range from removing clothing to having you use one of the sex toys, to body writing, to even flashing, what ever the winner can think up, of course this is all in public. The fun comes from the fact that there’s ten rounds, or more if you think you can take it. Who ever has the least orgasms by the end wins.

And they don’t just win, they get to give the loser one “extreme” dare at the very end.

As a bonus however many times the loser came is the number of orgasms they owe the winner, to be collected at anytime, anywhere.

As a thought it might be fun to do each round in a different place than the last. Or maybe have a boyfriend deal with the remotes and you two try to do things to make the other cum faster. Anyway hope you decide to do this and if you do I hope you enjoy.
Pm me "Edge" and I'll edge 5 times, with no cum at end.
Go to this link to see my blog of ideas on mostly exhibition, some femdom, and a few other things.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84373

Last edited by W01f; 11-03-2019 at 05:59 PM.
W01f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 09:44 AM   #805
jpf234

Talking

One for any time
Hide a bunch of clothes all around town like far apart, give one to you friend to hide and if you’re even more daring give her your house keys

At a random day set an alarm or timer
Or when your friend randomly texts during the week
That’s the signal to
Strip off all your clothes hide them
If you where more daring hide your keys so you can’t get them back or the clothes so mail them through your door or lock them in your car.
Your racing against the clock

Before another text or alarm you have to get your clothes and when the other alarm goes off you have to text your friend asking where she is and no matter what she’s doing or where she is you have to get the keys home from her

Or if you can’t get them back cause she’s arranged out with friends or mall or something you have to ask for more dares from her to pass the time till you can get them
Old 11-22-2019, 10:56 AM   #806
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

lets start a little game ♥

you give me 5 dares different which will get me caught by ONE person each dare *-*
these 5 persons will get my adress and ill tell them that they should come to me one day (ill choose a date later) and they can use me however they want i will be naked and ill organize some drinks and food for everybody *-*

will be something new for me i just wanna try this maybe its too much but trying wont kill me i guess *-*
Old 11-22-2019, 12:08 PM   #807
beof95
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPublic View Post
lets start a little game ♥

you give me 5 dares different which will get me caught by ONE person each dare *-*
these 5 persons will get my adress and ill tell them that they should come to me one day (ill choose a date later) and they can use me however they want i will be naked and ill organize some drinks and food for everybody *-*

will be something new for me i just wanna try this maybe its too much but trying wont kill me i guess *-*
unless one of the people that come to your house is a psychopath...

anyway
here is are some options from me

1. go to a hotel, get a room, go to the room, fix the door so it doesn't close, go out and hide the key so you need to take the stairs or the elevator to get to it, go back to your room, strip naked, go out and close the door, now you have no choice other then to retrieve the key

2. do the naked pizza delivery challenge, it also makes it easy to give your address

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 06:27 AM   #808
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beof95 View Post
unless one of the people that come to your house is a psychopath...

anyway
here is are some options from me

1. go to a hotel, get a room, go to the room, fix the door so it doesn't close, go out and hide the key so you need to take the stairs or the elevator to get to it, go back to your room, strip naked, go out and close the door, now you have no choice other then to retrieve the key

2. do the naked pizza delivery challenge, it also makes it easy to give your address
so i just did these first 2 to pick the first 2 of the 5 people i need for the final dare ♥

the pizza delivery guy wasnt single and didnt agreed so i guess ill have to do it again later *-* or another dare your choice ♥

in the hotel i got caught by 3 young women *-* since i said the people which catches me on 5 different dares will be there for the last dare i asked all of them this time ♥ they laughed and talked a bit but finally agreed so i told them my adress ♥ so in the final dare there now will be 7 people instead of 5 *-*
The following user says Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 11-29-2019, 07:35 PM   #809
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

Default Late night shower

I remember a long ways back you did a really crazy photo dare and I think this will be perfect for trying to get one person to see you. And the best thing is I thought of two ways to do it. Both pretty different from each other but still same idea, kinda.

Go to a store that has a lot of shower displays Or closets. A place with things big enough to get in. It should be late at night so few if any customers. Now for the fun.

The first way you can do this is solo. Pick a place a little away strip down and hide your clothes. Now go to each display and figure out which one is the most comfortable to masturbate in. Try out many. In each one you must edge once if the edge comes too fast try for another to really get a feel for it. Once you’ve tried out a good amount of them decide which one was the best. Now you can either just go back to your clothes or you can go to the best one and have an orgasm. Though for fun the orgasm is going to cost you half the clothes you brought. If it’s an odd number leave more than you take.

Now the second way you can do this is with a friend you both go to the bathroom. Here is where you strip down and wait. Your friend gets to take your clothes and go hide them around the store. Now it would already be daring to do this normally but I can see you taking your time and hiding a lot. So here’s the catch you’re on a time limit. Your friend has to give you a fair amount of time, giant store more time, small store less. Once the time is up you can no longer look for clothes, you have to leave in what ever you manage to find. If you’re still naked well that should be a fun walk. And if you find all the clothes I think the friend should face a punishment, since it’s no fun if you get to go home clothed. I’ll leave that bit up to you.

Well those are the dates and now that I’m done I see that they’re nothing alike so to different dares. Have fun if you do them.

I also had a question, what do you have in mind for the dare in front of the now 7 strangers?
Pm me "Edge" and I'll edge 5 times, with no cum at end.
Go to this link to see my blog of ideas on mostly exhibition, some femdom, and a few other things.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84373
W01f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 10:24 AM   #810
r0ver
getDare Addict

Get Aylin to order you a taxi or uber to go from your house. She decides where to and will be ready for you at the destination. You have to edge as many times as you can on the way.

Spoiler for Aylin's eyes only
Spoiler:
Aylin: you will have the following items ready: high heels, nipple clamps and handcuffs. Get the taxi/uber driver to wait for you Get Kristina to strip and give you the clothes before she puts on the heels and clamps and you handcuff her hands behind her back. You can take the uber/taxi to go home, Kristina has to walk ;)
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public