Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2017, 12:17 PM   #1
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default 38DD Tease, edge, cum & Cum &MORE CUM

Good day all you mischievous people,

I am so excited to be back after being away with my Sir for the past Month. I can’t tell you how much I’ve missed all of you!

I am a little rusty, so Sir thought it might be best to start out with a variation of a thread I posted a long time ago. So, warm up the devious dark areas of your imagination and enjoy………….. ME

Here is what you have to work with;

The Wardrobe
For today Sir has selected the following outfit for me to wear to work;

Short black skirt, mid thigh.
Black knee height boots, 4.5 inch heel
Fitted white dress shirt
Nude push up bra, tightened right up with my 38dd breasts on display
Stockings
and a rather snug crotch chain and a remote bullet vibe.

The game

This Friday evening I will be permitted to cum, and I will keep Cumming and be forced to continue to cum until Sir thinks "we" have had enough.
I will be restrained to the bed at all four corners, and Sir will terrorize my wet pussy with a Hitachi wand as well as a rather large 12 inch dildo, don't worry, Sir has assured me he will not neglect her breasts, as I have candles, nipple clamps and elastics on hand for our enjoyment.

Things you should know
This obedient slut loves to cum, I am naturally multi orgasmic. It is not uncommon during regular sexual activity for me to cum 3-5 times. The important thing to remember is; the first 3 orgasms are amazing for me, the next 3 are pretty good, the next 3 get uncomfortable and any thereafter are actually torturous. So, it only makes sense that our goal is to make Me cum at least 10 times

The Game, your part
During the day today, Sir wants you to submit your description of, if you were given the chance, how you would make this Slut cum. Or how you would like this Slut to make you cum.
You must realize that for Me, reading your hot submissions are, at times, enough to make Me cum without touching myself.
For each post I recieve while I am at work between now and Friday, I will be required to tug my crotch chain and vibe myself to the edge....no Cumming. I will report and thank you after each post.

The game, our part

This this Friday, Sir will be securing me to the bed at 8pm pacific time. (Los Angeles time)
Sir will select the 10 best submissions from between now and then. I will be required to read each one, and follow my reading with an orgasm! I will have no control over how much or how little stimulation Sir applies during my reading, however I must be sure not to cum until I have completed my reading. Once I have cum, by using speech to text, I will post a personal “thank-you" the author of the post.

Once all 10 are completed, I will continue to be stimulated until such time as I make my Sir cum, of course, I will have to convince Sir to participate, I assume there will be much verbal effort required on my part and Sir will draw this out as I am forced to endure more orgasmic torment while pleading for Sirs delicious cum… ..........., and I am sure all of you might enjoy hearing of this Sluts struggle while I beg and plead for the torturous orgasms to STOP

So, please feel free to submit how you would make me cum or how you want this obedient cock swallowing slut to make you cum. Hopefully yours will be one of the 10 selected and cumslut Andrea will reward you with a lovely "thank you" Friday evening and a messy edge this afternoon..

Xoxoxo…….

Andreaswallows………….and follows up with a detailed Report.

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!

Last edited by AndreaSwallows; 01-11-2017 at 12:39 PM.
Old 01-11-2017, 01:44 PM   #2
Beard
GD grammar police

I'll start this off. We have to make Andrea a sloppy wet frustrated mess before Friday.

I'd walk into the room where I have you seated and secured by ropes and a blindfold. I'd trace my finger around your neck and ear and then suddenly take a handful of your bra-covered breast. I'd trace your nipple while loosening your bra, twisting and pulling on your nipples when your bra falls. I'd trace my index and middle left fingers to your mouth and slowly dip them in and out of your mouth while sliding my other fingers respectively over your wet clit.

Then you'd feel a wonderful vibe on your clit with my fingers dipping into your clit. As you moan out in pleasure, I would force my cock down your throat, feeing the vibrations of your moans on my shaft. I'd shiver with cold chills as I feel your tongue slide over my head.

As i could feel your cunt tighten over and over on my fingers, I'd wait until you were begging me to cum. And promptly take away the vibe. I'd fuck your face before you could even express your frustration. Then after you calmed down a bit, I'd pull your hair back forcing your head off my cock and vibe your cunt to the edge again.

I would repeat this progression 3 times very carefully, making sure you were begging for me to let you cum. I would lay your chair on its back, along with you. I'd re-tie your legs wide open, remove your blindfold; and fuck your mouth until I came right down your throat, holding you on the edge. I'd ask you to beg me 3 times to let you cum while still choking on my cock. Then I'd let you explode in orgasmic pleasure... while not removing the vibe. Still holding my cock in your mouth I'd make you twice more. Your squirming would turn me on so much. I'd stand up, button my pants, tape the vibe to your clit, and leave the room, vibe still buzzing.

Hope you enjoy edging to this.

Toy List

PM NO HANDS I will edge without using hands

PM EDGE I'll add an extra edge to my list. Please keep me needy and desperate for an orgasm I'm not allowed to have.

Last edited by Beard; 01-11-2017 at 01:48 PM.
Old 01-11-2017, 02:25 PM   #3
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmhmm345 View Post
I'll start this off. We have to make Andrea a sloppy wet frustrated mess before Friday.

I'd walk into the room where I have you seated and secured by ropes and a blindfold. I'd trace my finger around your neck and ear and then suddenly take a handful of your bra-covered breast. I'd trace your nipple while loosening your bra, twisting and pulling on your nipples when your bra falls. I'd trace my index and middle left fingers to your mouth and slowly dip them in and out of your mouth while sliding my other fingers respectively over your wet clit.

Then you'd feel a wonderful vibe on your clit with my fingers dipping into your clit. As you moan out in pleasure, I would force my cock down your throat, feeing the vibrations of your moans on my shaft. I'd shiver with cold chills as I feel your tongue slide over my head.

As i could feel your cunt tighten over and over on my fingers, I'd wait until you were begging me to cum. And promptly take away the vibe. I'd fuck your face before you could even express your frustration. Then after you calmed down a bit, I'd pull your hair back forcing your head off my cock and vibe your cunt to the edge again.

I would repeat this progression 3 times very carefully, making sure you were begging for me to let you cum. I would lay your chair on its back, along with you. I'd re-tie your legs wide open, remove your blindfold; and fuck your mouth until I came right down your throat, holding you on the edge. I'd ask you to beg me 3 times to let you cum while still choking on my cock. Then I'd let you explode in orgasmic pleasure... while not removing the vibe. Still holding my cock in your mouth I'd make you twice more. Your squirming would turn me on so much. I'd stand up, button my pants, tape the vibe to your clit, and leave the room, vibe still buzzing.

Hope you enjoy edging to this.
Thank you Sir for your amazing post. Just picturing you, tracing my mouth, your fingers in the mouth, the other circling my clit...
My crotch chain pressing against my pussy lips....so wet already, I can distinctly feel the chain slide back and forth so slightly.
Mmmm...tightening my cunt, feeling my muscles throb, imagining as I take your hard cock and gasp for air....'fuck my mouth, Sir' I whisper over and over as I begin increasing the tension on the chain....so delicious

First post...first edge...I'm ready to play...

This suck slut thanks you....

Old 01-11-2017, 03:01 PM   #4
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

Well, this is an opportunity I can't just let pass.

First of all, i certainly wouldn't let you cum so easily. I'd start by tying you up, not mouth to completely restrict your mièvrement, but enough that you cant reach any pleasure centres and are forced to stay in place. Then I'd start to slowly run my hands along your legs and back as I kiss along your neck. My hands would come infinitely close to your clit and lips, but never actually touch. After a few minutes of that my hand behind you would slowly trace its way up to your breasts, trailing lightly across them and circling your nipples. Meanwhile the hand that was on your legs is now on your stomach, lightly roaming around as I lightly nibble on your ears. I'll alternate between these until you start to beg me for any sort of contact. Then I use one hand to circle around your clit without touching it while my mouth and other hand switch over to your nipples twisting pulling and nibbling them. I continue that for awhile until finally, admits your please of desperation I finally touch your clit. I'd bring you to the edg three times, constantly working on your clit and nipples, then I'd stop. I'd make you tell me exactly what you wanted before I began again, and this time I'd be vigoursly fingering your g-spot, not letting you cum still though. It would only be once you had edged a total of 10 times and were begging me to let you cum that finally I take down my pants and start fucking you as hard as could, not stopping for even a second as you came over and over again. When I finally needed to cum I would pull out, straddle you and start fucking your mouth until I came, keeping myself in your mouth until I'd finished, and enjoy the fucked out expression on your face as you had a mouth full of cum after the vigorous session you just had.

Looking forward to Friday.
84% Master/Mistress
66% Owner
62% Non-monogamist
60% Degrader
58% Voyeur
56% Primal (Hunter)
56% Experimentalist
46% Sadist
42% Brat tamer
37% Exhibitionist
27% Vanilla
18% Daddy/Mommy
9% Ageplayer
3% Switch
2% Brat
2% Primal (Prey)
2% Rope bunny
1% Degradee
1% Girl/Boy
1% Masochist
1% Slave
1% Submissive
0% Pet

https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=2840991
Old 01-11-2017, 03:44 PM   #5
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHartham View Post
Well, this is an opportunity I can't just let pass.

First of all, i certainly wouldn't let you cum so easily. I'd start by tying you up, not mouth to completely restrict your mièvrement, but enough that you cant reach any pleasure centres and are forced to stay in place. Then I'd start to slowly run my hands along your legs and back as I kiss along your neck. My hands would come infinitely close to your clit and lips, but never actually touch. After a few minutes of that my hand behind you would slowly trace its way up to your breasts, trailing lightly across them and circling your nipples. Meanwhile the hand that was on your legs is now on your stomach, lightly roaming around as I lightly nibble on your ears. I'll alternate between these until you start to beg me for any sort of contact. Then I use one hand to circle around your clit without touching it while my mouth and other hand switch over to your nipples twisting pulling and nibbling them. I continue that for awhile until finally, admits your please of desperation I finally touch your clit. I'd bring you to the edg three times, constantly working on your clit and nipples, then I'd stop. I'd make you tell me exactly what you wanted before I began again, and this time I'd be vigoursly fingering your g-spot, not letting you cum still though. It would only be once you had edged a total of 10 times and were begging me to let you cum that finally I take down my pants and start fucking you as hard as could, not stopping for even a second as you came over and over again. When I finally needed to cum I would pull out, straddle you and start fucking your mouth until I came, keeping myself in your mouth until I'd finished, and enjoy the fucked out expression on your face as you had a mouth full of cum after the vigorous session you just had.

Looking forward to Friday.
Was in a meeting with the sales department when Sir messaged that I had another post. Instant tingle between my legs. It wouldn't be appropriate if I didn't use this opportunity and have fun during the meeting...
6 gentlemen....making eye contact with each and everyone of them. Before looking away from each one, mouth slightly open, breath in/out, discreetly pulled gently on the chain, feeling it spread my pussy lips. My breasts heaving to attention with each breath...

Thank you Sir John. This horny slut is grateful for your post.

Old 01-11-2017, 07:24 PM   #6
DigitalKat
getDare Sweetheart

All day long, you would be forced to imaging the GD community masterbating to your posts. Imagine all the guys grabbing their leaking cocks while reading every word or your reports. Imagine all the women lifting their clit just a little and releasing hot juices while sharing your edges.

Your post indicates "So, please feel free to submit how you would make me cum or how you want this obedient cock swallowing slut to make you cum." There are many ways foreplay can pan out so Im just going to skip ahead to the topic of cuming.

Simply put, you would only be allowed to cum after I do ... and I plan on edging a few times to really make the night last so you'll be waiting a bit. However, begging is expected when the urge for you to cum exceeds a 9.5 on a scale from 1-10.

I could see 3 edges happening. The first would be with your soft lips wrapped around my cock. You really wanting the release so you can taste me and know that your turn will be next. But I stop you at just the right time.

The second time I would edge would be in a scenario where you are on your hands and knees and embrace you from behind. The only catch is that you are doing all the work while my glass of scotch sits on your back. Do NOT spill my scotch while thrusting your wet pussy down my cock.

Time for a break and at this point, I would want to taste and tease your pussy. At this time I imagine it wants more than my tongue but you feel the cheeks of my face on your inner thighs while a smaller wet organ pushes up agains your clit. REMEMBER, Beg to let you cum if the urge is about a 9.5. Of course ... you can and will not.

The third time I would edge would be with you and your back and my cock just push along top of your pussy lips driving you further into frustration. Watching you back arc and you squirm on the bed would be enough to drive me insane as well. Once edged, I would lower it to your begging pussy for the final release.

Your turn to cum.

By using a vibrator that you pre wetted with your mouth, you may masterbate to your last and final edge. Beg to cum again. Once denied, you will be allowed to cum while my tongue is buried deep inside you. Maybe even multiple times!!

But mainly here for fun, conversation, reading and writing. My time can get limited depending on the season.

HERE IS MY AMA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...13#post2717113

PM DARES: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79086

I love creativity and reporting back.

Dislikes: The normal things like poop, death, too messy.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, edge, forced orgasm, heels, sub slave