Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-27-2023, 07:47 PM   #1
Trima13579

Post Giving punishments and humiliation for females

Comment whether you want punishment or humiliation, if you post punishment, make sure to mention what it is for. Regardless of which you want, include likes, dislikes, and limits. If you want something more long term, pm me. I will do my best to respond to everyone.
Trima13579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2023, 12:53 PM   #2
bigboobied_bitch
Baby Member

Default Humiliation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trima13579 View Post
Comment whether you want punishment or humiliation, if you post punishment, make sure to mention what it is for. Regardless of which you want, include likes, dislikes, and limits. If you want something more long term, pm me. I will do my best to respond to everyone.
Humiliation pleas
bigboobied_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bigboobied_bitch for this post:
Old 01-30-2023, 07:32 PM   #3
Trima13579

I am working with minimal information for needs, as you have not included your likes and dislikes. As such, in addition to the humiliation that I will mention shortly, you are to give yourself 20 hard spanks on the ass. For your humiliation, for the next 3 days, everytime you pee, you are to do it into a cup, then drink it.
Old 03-10-2023, 09:59 AM   #4
alinag

Humiliation for me please

Dislikes (Things I'll do only as punishment): Bodywritting, Messy, Poo, Wedgies.

Limits: Pics/Videos, Permanent, Illegal, Family/Friends/Strangers.

PM DARES
alinag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2023, 11:13 AM   #5
Trima13579

Quote:
Originally Posted by alinag View Post
Humiliation for me please
Masturbate to completion, making an audio recording of the whole thing. Your goal is to be as quiet as possible, because next you will 'accidentally' play the recording on low volume in public.
Old 03-31-2023, 11:21 AM   #6
Depraved C

Quote:

Humiliation please?

A masochistic slut who loves being verbally degraded and physically punished.

Likes: humiliation & degradation, bondage, gags, wedgies, spanking, nipple & clit torture, breath play, edging, orgasm control, hidden public

Dislikes: bladder control, long-term denial, ruined orgasm, no touch

Limits: Anal, permanent, picture, family, public, filth, piss-play, scat, violence, puke, dangerous

Tools: vibrator, clothespins, blindfold, tapes & household stuff.

Give me PM Dares
Depraved C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2023, 11:06 AM   #7
Trima13579

Quote:
Originally Posted by Depraved C View Post
Humiliation please?

To start rub toothpaste onto your nipples, wear a tight shirt, a short skirt, and nothing else. Before the end of the day you need to orgasm in 3 different public changing rooms. After each orgasm write something humiliating on your body, such that it is barley hidden, i.e just under the skirt. Recount the experience here once you are done.
Old 04-01-2023, 12:07 PM   #8
Slut20

Quote:
Humiliation please

Likes: Bondage, being controlled, exposure, humiliation (online or with my partner only), teasing

Dislikes: Oral (I would like to learn to love it! I think that’s part of being a slut), piss

Limits: Scat, anal, family/friends

Toys: Bullet vibrator, bed bondage set

Take a look at me

https://ladies.exposed/@Slut20
Slut20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 05:10 PM   #9
Trima13579

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slut20 View Post
Humiliation please
Seeing as you are learning to love oral, heres one involving that. You can do this with your partner, or if you have a suitable toy to practice oral with you can use that. Set a 5 minute timer, preform oral on your partner or the toy for the duration of the timer, keep track of each time you pause / take a break, at the end for each time you did, write "slut in training" on your body. If you really struggle with oral then you better write small . If you want you may adjust the 5 minutes to another time. At the end take a picture and send it to me, feel free to also post it on your ladies.exposed
Old 06-09-2023, 08:01 PM   #10
Annon4040

Punishment please.

Likes wedgies, ice, toothpaste, swirlie, frontal wedgies
Dislikes: public
Annon4040 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2023, 08:04 PM   #11
Messywedgie69

Humiliation pleaseee

Give me something very humiliating and a bit risky/public. I may want to try something like hiddenpublic or Omegle

Likes: pissplay, messy, wedgies, swirlies, humiliation, toilet dares, bodywriting, degrading names, role play, some spit, petplay, unfair punishments

Dislikes: hidden public, piss drinking, anal, sleep dares, line writing

Limits: family, public, loud, illegal, extreme pain, blood, hard anal, pics, vids, scat, denial, long lasting edging
My bdsmtest.org results: http://bdsmtest.org/r/y5hBSbwd
Messywedgie69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2023, 07:36 PM   #12
Trima13579

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messywedgie69 View Post
Humiliation pleaseee

Give me something very humiliating and a bit risky/public. I may want to try something like hiddenpublic or Omegle
Sure, take your shortest skirt,and wear it with no panties, then put on a crop top, tight shirt, or semi transparent shirt, wear it with no bra. Finally, tape a nude of yourself to your back. Now go on a walk somewhere not to busy, see how far you can make it before freaking out, make sure you last at least 3 minutes, preferably at least 5. Report back here when you are done.
Old 06-14-2023, 07:46 PM   #13
KillerWedgieGirl

I would love a funishment for leaving getdare for a month, if funishments are off the table and you are only giving out real punishments feel free to ignore this.

24/F

Please pm me custom wedgie dice dares

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits
PM Dares
KillerWedgieGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2023, 07:59 PM   #14
Torchwood123

Humiliation for me please,
I’m willing to do public for this,
Whatever you feel is appropriate ^__^
Torchwood123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2023, 07:32 PM   #15
Trima13579

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annon4040 View Post
Punishment please.

Likes wedgies, ice, toothpaste, swirlie, frontal wedgies
Dislikes: public
To begin, rub toothpaste onto your pussy, apply until you feel it is nice and sensitive. Then put an ice cube in your pussy, if you don't want to put it fully in, put it in your underwear. Finally, apply a frontal wedgie, leave it in until the ice cube has melted.
The following user says Thank You to Trima13579 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk