Old 11-09-2019, 03:08 AM   #46
Tom1992
Baby Member

Default I’m going to start tomorrow

I’m going to start tomorrow
Tom1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 05:59 AM   #47
solm

I’m taking the challenge and intend to do it all including the run!
solm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 07:47 AM   #48
solm

I took a few days to wear a few pairs of the new pack I bought and get acclimated. Today at 9 AM. I finally decided to take the run. First I took a walk around my neighborhood clothed and just took a survey of how things were. There are a TON of doorbell cameras, many of which I probably would have triggered. Being the wimp I am, I opted to go to the park about a mile away.

At the park there’s a secluded kickball field, and a rectangle track, with one side facing a set of houses. First, I decide to dip my toe into this so I head to the kickball field. I strip off to my tighty whitie uniform (tank top, tighty whities, shoes) and take a jogging pace all the way around the outer perimeter. I even do a little arm swinging as I reach the home stretch. All safe fun and get dressed. But... of course I get a little more adventurous afterwards.

I decide to run the track, but to spice things up I remove the tank top. So just tighty whities and shoes. So I walk the track to the back, near the wooded area, strip off again and feel the chilly air. Before taking the run I notice a car’s trunk being loaded and I wait at the edge of the woods, about 30 feet from my clothes for it to pass. it finally drives off and I take my chances. Only about 30 seconds in do I hear a woman shout “What the hell!” and a person sitting in a parked car starts opening her door and laughing. `Well that wasn’t part of the plan`. I bail out of the plan, but I’m already halfway through the track, with my only option being to cut through the grassy middle. She starts shouting “come back come back” as I keep booking it back to my clothes. I think she’s out of sight by time time I reach my clothes and I pull them on as fast as I can (long underwear stalling me in a pants down state). After getting dressed I stall for a minute to hopefully divert attention, and walk the trail back towards my car. Knowing that at least someone out there understands that I’m now a tighty whitey boy.
solm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2022, 07:38 PM   #49
yukinkayashi
Baby Member

this still going? i might be up for it. anyone know any good tighty whities in the uk?
yukinkayashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2022, 08:58 AM   #50
iluvhanesbriefs

Send a message via AIM to iluvhanesbriefs Send a message via Yahoo to iluvhanesbriefs

This is absolutely still going. I'm not familiar with UK brands, though.

You need to be over the age of 18. Don't contact me otherwise.

kik: iluvhanesbriefs

I like taking on straight male slaves.

Interests:
White briefs
Pissplay
iluvhanesbriefs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2022, 09:05 AM   #51
Piggboyg
getDare Sweetheart

I'm at the point where I only own and wear tight whities, with a couple of jockstraps if requested. Tighty whities are just so hot and humiliating, and it's always nice to get made fun of for it.

Likes: Diapers (wetting), ballbusting, edging, mild orgasm denial, underwear control, pee holding, hypnotism

Limits: Public, food in diaper, body writing, cross dressing, enemas, anal, tying balls, bed wetting, anything too extreme

Kik: PiggBoyG

Immediately obedient to any guy who's dick is bigger than mine.

PM me NOW and I will pee for 3 second immediatly
Piggboyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2023, 07:25 PM   #52
AzerFox
getDare Sweetheart

I've been in tighty whities everyday for years now and love them. They're the only underwear for me.

Telegram is butterednuts if anyone ever wants to check on my tighty whities.

Telegram: Butterednuts

Loves
Underwear (briefs/tighty whities), Full Nude Pics, Underwear shredding/tearing, Hidden Public (under clothing), Beginner Public Nudity, Chastity, Pee Desperstion, Anal

Limits
Scat, Permanent, X-Dress, Sounding, Illegal
AzerFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2023, 11:01 AM   #53
rhl
getDare Succubus

In January, in many cities, they hold a no pants subway ride
So no it is not illegal in many countries
Old 05-29-2023, 04:10 PM   #54
the_diaper_darer

I technically have already been doing this. I have boxers, but I also have(and have only been wearing) tighty whities. I do love how humiliating they feel, and I’ll probably eventually destroy my underwear, but I’ll be destroying all the boy undies(including the tighty whities) for either panties or diapers(maybe I’ll make a poll for that later hehe).

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
briefs, tighty whities