Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-17-2022, 08:57 AM   #1
royalfox

Default 19F keep me cumming (during work)

Due to work ill be spending a lot of time at my desk (at home) and I wanna keep things interesting. Whether its sitting on a dildo or being plugged, just keep me cumming in any way you can think of.

limits: bodily fluids, photos and videos, family, friends, writing on body, panty stuffing

toys: 6", 7", 9", 10" dildo, S, M, L butt plug, nipple clamps, XL vibrating butt plug, anal beads, horse cock, knot dildo, tentacle buttplug/dildo
royalfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 08:59 AM   #2
Izon
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to Izon

Tape the bullet vibe to your clit and any time you are at your desk, the 9" dildo should be deep inside you.
Izon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 10:05 AM   #3
redcamel
getDare Addict

Working from home isn't an excuse to look untidy, so you'l put on a nice makeup and will wear heels, thigh highs, a wide skirt and a front buttoned shirt, then will put your toys in order on the desk (while not in use, of course).

Once you sit down at your desk, unbutton completely your shirt and leave it slightly opened, so you'll have the chance to constantly play with your tits and nipples. You'll start masturbating with your butt plug inserted, but for the first 30 minutes you can edge but are not allowed to cum. After 15 minutes you'll add your 6" dildo and after 15 minutes will be allowed one orgasm. Then will remove the plug and will replace the 6" with the 9" dildo, and will go on masturbating for the second orgasm. After the second orgasm you'll insert the plug again and replace the dildo with the bullet vibe, and will have an orgasm for each of the speeds of the bullet, then will leave it at the slowest speed as long as you can, having all the orgasms you'll be able to. While having the bullet inserted you'll raise your skirt above the hem of the stockings, but not so much to expose your crotch, just enough to torment the naked strip of skin above the hem of the stockings with your fingers.

Last edited by redcamel; 01-17-2022 at 10:09 AM.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk