Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-30-2020, 11:37 PM   #1
hattrickbound

Default Chastity Tasks To Earn Release

Most chastity sentences are based on time. This can make chastity repetitive and a waiting game of being teased and horny, but ultimately just counting down until you know you will be released. I want to gather a list of challenges and goals to earn release. These can range from:
  • Fitness (run X total miles)
  • Gaming (win X amount of chess games vs a specified level of difficulty, yes I watched The Queen's Gambit)
  • Complete X amount of dares
  • Or whatever reasonable challenges you can think of

My goal is to gather as many ideas as I can in one place that I myself can try and that others can try as well. I think this will help keep myself and others engaged knowing that we do something about our release and potentially better ourselves in the process. These challenges can be used in combination with a time release or as a substitute.

Let me know what your challenges are!

Likes: cbt, joi, cei, chastity, anal, bondage, gags, spanking

Limits: friends, family, public, social, messy, a2m, pics, video, cam

Toys and clothes: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85829
hattrickbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 06:35 AM   #2
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hattrickbound View Post
Most chastity sentences are based on time. This can make chastity repetitive and a waiting game of being teased and horny, but ultimately just counting down until you know you will be released. I want to gather a list of challenges and goals to earn release. These can range from:
  • Fitness (run X total miles)
  • Gaming (win X amount of chess games vs a specified level of difficulty, yes I watched The Queen's Gambit)
  • Complete X amount of dares
  • Or whatever reasonable challenges you can think of

My goal is to gather as many ideas as I can in one place that I myself can try and that others can try as well. I think this will help keep myself and others engaged knowing that we do something about our release and potentially better ourselves in the process. These challenges can be used in combination with a time release or as a substitute.

Let me know what your challenges are!
Ten thousand lines, on A4 lined paper and numbered in the margin.

"I need a strict key holder who will ensure I am locked in my chastity device at all times"

Take as long as you like writing them but no unlock till they're done.
Old 12-01-2020, 08:02 AM   #3
Paladintwk
getDare Sweetheart

Default Chastity Task

Under the category Fitness post on the A, B or C thread in Person above.

I am a fitness nut that's naked and locked in chastity, Should I do:

A. Naked jumping jacks. The number is based on rolling a di (1 through 6) times 10.

B. Naked humping push ups. I will hump a pillow on every down position of a push up. The number of push ups based on the same di rolling times 10.

C. Naked squats with dildo or butt plug in my ass. The number of push ups based on the same di rolling times 10.

On the same thread under the category of Task

I am naked and locked in chastity and have the task of cleaning the house (apartment). Should I:

A. Stay totally naked and concentrate on cleaning all the windows.

B. Put on sexy lingerie while I clean and order take out delivery as my reward. But I must be in chastity wearing the lingerie when I crack open the door to pay for it.

C. Stay totally naked, locked in chastity with my wrist cuffed in front and my ankles cuffed together so I have to hop around while I clean making my chastity cage bouncing up and down with every hop.
Likes: Creative Dares, Femdom chastity dares, Femdom humiliation dares, bondage, Fendom forced sissification, post orgasm handjobs, bound handjobs, risky dares panty dares, semi public humiliation, masturbation, new sexual adventures. sex toys.

Dislikes: Piss, scat, diapers, baby, sophomoric stupid dares, blackmail, personal information

Curious: Forced Bi, Gloryholes, shemales, anal prostate orgasms, sex dolls, bound gay cock milking

PM Dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90641
Paladintwk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Paladintwk for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
challenge, chastity, earn, task ideas, tasks