Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-11-2022, 08:12 AM   #1
lop747
getDare Succubus

Default Predicament Bondage

Hey all,

I’m looking for some predicament self-bondage ideas. (See boundanna for what I’m talking about). It needs to be safe.

Looking for uncomfortable scenarios that involve either ball pain and/or pee holding. I have rope, handcuffs and a pad lock I can use and other house hold items.

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM dares
lop747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 10:28 AM   #2
Notasub

It's your padlock a combination or key?

Male/Mid forties/UK

Likes, Limits etc
Notasub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 12:20 PM   #3
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Sounds exciting! I don't have any dares, but I would be interested, too

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 06:23 AM   #4
spread-eagle

Hi I think ive something for you than could work (pee holding) as i see pee drinking is in your punishments

What you need :
- 2 1,5L bottles (B1 and B2)
- some rope
- something for tying your ankles
- a full bladder
- a release mechanism

Remove B1 and B2's cap
With scissors or a cutter, cut the bottom of B1 and B2 so that they are open on both sides

Replaces the bottom of B1 with cardboard or other material (one or more thicknesses so that it is waterproof for a few minutes and then lets the water pass through, test before)

From your bed, tie B2 to a fixed point (by passing the rope inside and ar the two holes), so that it can reach your mouth and your hands when you're laying, but you cannot reach your ankles and release yourself without removing it from your mouth

Removes any kind of container or cap near your bed. Lying on your back, tie your ankles (with a detachable knot with your hand) to the other end of the bed keeping B1 close and B2 in your mouth (empty for now)

Make a random release mechanism with the time you want for that you can't reach your ankles with you hands before an amount of time.

So now, with your full bladder you have two choices : suffer till the release mechanism is over and liberate yourself without damages. Or you really need to pee but dont want to wet your bed or your ground. Your only solution is to pee in B1 but as you guess, B1 is not waterproof long, so for don't make damages, your only solution is to transfer the contents of B1 into B2 (in your mouth ). If you take B2 out of your mouth, you do damages because it's open on the two sides.

If you wait for the mechanism to release by holding the urine in B2 with your tongue, you will still not be able to reach your ankles because B2 is attached to a fixed point! Either way you’ll have to swallow it all

Hope you like this idea, i can try to draw it if it's not precise

Kinks : Slavery, Pee play/drink, Humiliation, JOI, Anal, Ruin, Cum play/eat, Feet, Socks, CBT, Bondage, Many orgasms, Workout, Pain, Games, Giving pleasure
Possible : Bladder, Blackmail, Exposure, Messy
Limits : Illegal, Face (mouth and lips possible), fingering, public, heavy pain, dressing, noisy, long term, every day life

Toys : Anal massager, dildo, rope
spread-eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to spread-eagle for this post:
Old 08-12-2022, 06:26 AM   #5
Sloppysub

This is great! Very well thought out!

Limits: extreme pain, public, permanent, anal

Skype me: sloppysub
Sloppysub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sloppysub for this post:
Old 08-18-2022, 05:33 AM   #6
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Nice one.
It is very similar to this one (which might help provide more ideas).
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=391565
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk