Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-09-2022, 04:57 PM   #1
HornedRimedGlasses

Male 30/male/master seeks 21+/female/slave in any place (serious replies)

30/male/master seeks 21+/female/slave in any place (serious replies)

So, It's time for a new post. I've already posted a long detailed ad about what I'm looking for, so this time I'll be short and to the point about what I want.
I want a slave.

No

I NEED a slave. I have been a master without a slave for far too long. I need a slave to train. I need to be an owner again. I need to feel that satisfying feeling of being obeyed. The pride in my work and my slave as she completes the task I worked hard to craft just for her. The rush I get when I hear my slave call for her master with desperation in her voice. The sense of worthiness as my trained and willing slave comes when I need her most.
I am incomplete without a slave under me. Without a leash or a tool of my trade in my hands. I was made to be a dominant, a master. I need a slave to be completed. I long to be devoted to, to be served and serviced. I desire to feel like a king of my domain. I need to be a full master again.

Be my slave, my doll, my property.

I have basically nothing but time to chat and play. I have a well of energy and enthusiasm for play. I confess, lately i have been feeling fairly selfish. I want to be pleased and pleasured. I am ever so horny and i need a truly eager slave to satisfy these urges. My mind is racing with all the desires and fetishes that have been swimming in there, it's getting impossible to rest. I can't think, I can't sleep, I can't look at any random object without thinking about how I could possibly use it for a kinky or fetish purpose. Given the proper time and motivation, i could take any 3 or 4 objects and use them to cause make toes curl in pleasure or pain. Make my week and be mine. Help me settle this maelstrom of lust growing inside of me. Message me if interested Or if just board and horny.
The following user says Thank You to HornedRimedGlasses for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk