Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-11-2022, 10:38 AM   #1
painslutslave

Default Design a Slut's Torture Session

It's been a while since this slut has had a good hard torture session, and I have some time tomorrow. So I thought I'd enlist the devious minds of getdare to help design my session.

I have the following supplies: nipple clamps, clit clamp, chopstick clamp, rubber bands, clothespins, hairbrush, ruler, belt, long flogger, shorter flogger, dildo, butt plugs, restraints, rope

Limits: blood, permanent, diapers, toilet, pics, public, edging, anything in my signature that I'm forgetting

Go ahead and make me sore for days from this torture session. Anything against my limits will be ignored.

Toys: clothespins, nipple/clit clamps, belt, flogger, ruler, hairbrush, dildo, butt plugs, icy hot, restraints, rope, collar, nipple and clit pumps

Punishments: figging, butt plug >10 min, chopstick pussy clamp, ice, wax
painslutslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 02:02 PM   #2
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by painslutslave View Post
It's been a while since this slut has had a good hard torture session, and I have some time tomorrow. So I thought I'd enlist the devious minds of getdare to help design my session.

I have the following supplies: nipple clamps, clit clamp, chopstick clamp, rubber bands, clothespins, hairbrush, ruler, belt, long flogger, shorter flogger, dildo, butt plugs, restraints, rope

Limits: blood, permanent, diapers, toilet, pics, public, edging, anything in my signature that I'm forgetting

Go ahead and make me sore for days from this torture session. Anything against my limits will be ignored.
OK then. Obviously you need both upstairs and down.

Upstairs: first icyhot on nipples then tack bra one size too small and lockable at back.

Downstairs: first icyhot on clit then long flogger on bum and inside thighs,then tack panties with tacks into bum. Ten denim jeans on top with chain secured by padlock instead of belt. Keys to both chain and tack bra to be unacessuble ti you as long as you dare, 3 days?
Old 08-11-2022, 02:17 PM   #3
painslutslave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
OK then. Obviously you need both upstairs and down.

Upstairs: first icyhot on nipples then tack bra one size too small and lockable at back.

Downstairs: first icyhot on clit then long flogger on bum and inside thighs,then tack panties with tacks into bum. Ten denim jeans on top with chain secured by padlock instead of belt. Keys to both chain and tack bra to be unacessuble ti you as long as you dare, 3 days?
Seriously? 10 pairs of jeans? And 3 days? I'll do the parts that are possible and can be done in a single session.

Toys: clothespins, nipple/clit clamps, belt, flogger, ruler, hairbrush, dildo, butt plugs, icy hot, restraints, rope, collar, nipple and clit pumps

Punishments: figging, butt plug >10 min, chopstick pussy clamp, ice, wax
painslutslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 02:33 PM   #4
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Naked downstairs you are to roll a dice twice

The first roll determines the location you are to flog yourself.
1-2 left nipple
3-4 pussy
5-6 right nipple

The second roll x 10 will be the number of strikes to the offending location

Once the strikes are complete you are to apply a clamp to all three locations for 30 minutes.
tzzzr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 02:43 PM   #5
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by painslutslave View Post
Seriously? 10 pairs of jeans? And 3 days? I'll do the parts that are possible and can be done in a single session.
You decide the period in advance - whatever you think you can manage. Three days was Ok a but OTT but you should know in advance what you can do. 12hrs, 24, 36 -whatever you want to dare.
Old 08-11-2022, 03:01 PM   #6
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

uhm... let me see if it works:

count how many panties for colors: black, white, red, green
count how many shoes
count how many bags
count how many hats

For each black panties: 100x clit hit with ruler, plugged
for each white panties: 100x hits with hairbrush back on each nipple, with clit clamped
for each red panties: 100x hits with belt on each ass cheek with rubber band on boobs
for each shoes pair, 10 min with icy hot on clit, riding dildo with asshole
for each bag: 200x hits with hairbrush back on each foot sole, with 15 pegs per boob
for each hat: 30min with 2 pegs on clit, icy hot on plug in the butt

I would love the pegs removed pulling out without opening them.

Enjoy
Mark

I'm in a very friendly and kinky discord server and looking for new people to join us so if you're interested -> contact me

Kik: lceppa
MarkNDoubt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 03:13 PM   #7
Incognito147
getDare Sweetheart

Rubber bands on based of tits so they go purple.
Icy hot dildo in ass
Nipple clamps on rotate 90 degrees every 5 minutes for 30 minutes
Clit clamp on 5 off 5. For 30 minutes
While clit clamp is on 50 spanks to ass
While clit clamp is off 50 spanks to each to thigh
After 30 minutes remove everything
50 spanks to each breast
20 ruler spanks to clit

Rest until the hour is up, repeat as many hours as you can.

Send me a report for every hour more than three you manage I'll eat a full load of my morning poop as incentive.
Incognito147 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk