Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-09-2022, 02:49 PM   #1
Taskboy

Male 21/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

21/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

Hi, I am a 21 year old male who is relatively new to the scene and has only done minor stuff. I recently lost a bet and for my punishment I have to be a slave to someone until I go back to college. I will do anything you say within my limits for the next 2 & 1/2 weeks. If you would like to know what I look like/want a nude photo you can message me but once someone commits to me being their slave I will no longer respond to PM's unless they stop contacting me.

Some things to note are that I am not currently alone while on vacation as I'm with my family but I do have my own room and bathroom and most of the day to myself but I may not always be able to immediately respond but will try my best. I have two toys with me which are a butt plug and my first dildo which should be getting here in a few days as I just ordered it and I think may be too large for my first one.

I don't expect you to always be messaging me as I know things happen in life and you can take days off from messaging me just let me know about it before hand. I can complete as many or as few requests as you ask per day and do whatever you say. If there are items you want me to buy from the store for any reason I can also do that. So if you want a temporary slave to give you any photos or videos you want for you to keep then send me a pm.

Likes: Anal, Bondage, Hidden Public, Butt Plugs, Games of Chance, and anything not listed in limits I'm willing to experiment with/do.

Dislikes: Piss Play, Face unless really wanted and won't do it at the start.

Limits: Scat, Blood, Family, Friends, Illegal, Permanent, Feet, A2M, Unable to do stuff where you control if I'm allowed to leave my house at the time.

Kik: taskboy234

Advertisements
Kink Talk