Old 10-25-2010, 06:39 PM   #1
BlitzMundane
getDare Sweetheart

Default Grabbin' pills!

Zombie zombie zombie!
Left! 4! Dead!
Zombie zombie zombie!
In! My! Head!

Hahaha... Fun song. I LOVE THAT GAME ARRRRRRRRG.
Don't you? Don't you absolutely adore L4D/2?

I'm experiencing a fangasm right now, so I wanna share and hear funny L4D/2 stories. That isn't too much to ask for, is it?

The first time I played L4D2, I played Ellis and my friend Jacob played Nick. Jacob was an experienced player, so most of the time he was "instructing" me. ("Come back here! No, that door is on fire, don't go over there! Stop screaming! SHOOT IT!")
We were almost out of the first stage (lies). Jacob was way ahead, and I had Coach and Rochelle as my bodyguards. Jacob had made it past a burning hallway, but whenever I tried to go past it the flames would like, blind me, and I wouldn't know where I was going. Evenually, I spasmed and rammed into a window. The window cracked, and I tumbled out, into the open world. Ellis had managed to cling to the ledge, holding on to dear life. By this time, I was screaming incoherently (JACOB! AH! FIRE! WINDOW! OH NO MY HAND IS SLIPPING! HUNTER! AH!), and Jacob was yelling about how he didn't even know where I was and that he was being attacked by a hunter and that I had both Coach and Rochelle with me.
Now, I know what you're thinking; "Well, no worries, Coach/Ro can pull you off the ledge." Nu-uh, silly-billy. The hallway was on fire, remember? So, half of the computer-operated players' minds were telling them to save a team member in distress, while the other half was telling them to avoid the fire. So they were caught in the middle, apporaching the window and then backing away, approaching the window and then backing away.
Jacob and I watched helplessly as their health slowly depleated.
Evenually... I fell to my doom. I later respawned in some random closet, but not five minutes later I jumped through a window and down to my doom, again.

I have other stories but this post is long enough.
blackmail you
share pictures
trade MSN adresses
or play TorD.
I won't reply.

Stories I've written;
"Say it!" http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=55553
BlitzMundane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 08:57 PM   #2
BlitzMundane
getDare Sweetheart

So, Hard Rain. Did anyone else notice that the thunder in Left 4 Dead 2 sounded like, I don't know, exploding pigs? Cuz it did.

This one time in the swamp, Shelby and I were running around, bein' all surviver-y, when we heard the distinct wail of a witch. I had some automatic weapon with epic scope and was feeling pretty bad-A (even though I can't kill with anything that isn't melee), so I said, "Shelby. Shelbyshelbyshelby, hush. I can get this. I can GET IT. Ima kill that witch in one shot. ONE SHOT."
So we moved down the path a little ways, following the crying, and maybe 30 feet ahead we saw a standing form. I got all excited and pulled my gun out. I scoped in, aimed, focused on the zombie's skull, and with one pull of the trigger I took it down. Man, I felt awesome!
The team ran ahead to admire my work.
"Man! Look at that, Shelby! One shot, and I killed my first witch!"
We both zoomed out camera into the lifeless form and discovered that it was a normal infected.
Shelby spit out a cuss word, starling the witch and causing us our demise.
blackmail you
share pictures
trade MSN adresses
or play TorD.
I won't reply.

Stories I've written;
"Say it!" http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=55553
BlitzMundane is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
l4d, l4d2, video games, zombies