Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-25-2023, 03:10 AM   #1
Slaveoncam
getDare Sweetheart

Default Livestream of a sissy in chastity! give me task please!

Hi all!

I made this thread to let you know when i might open a livestram on tinychat (totally free) for everybody to be welcome to see me and use me as they see fit!
Since u know this site, and i think it's right, doesnt allow to post direct link to stream so you'll have to write me a PM in which ill reply with the link of the chat.

I also ask you to post on here to keep the thread alive and let me know u have written me!

About me, what i own and what i want:
I'm a sissy in its 30s of age.. slim, fit, with a shaved clit always in chastity. I like to be fucked and denied, i love to watch some hypno and some fucking movie while i image being the one receiving it. I like some light humiliation and to taste my own cum. I dislike and have limits too (general stuff.. blood, animals, blackmail,…. if u are unsure just ask and i’ll reply)

What i’m looking for? to be used and told what to do… if u wanna look at me u just have to ask for the link of the livestream, for now i cannot “plan” many.. but i think i’ll do a stream, if anybody wants it, on monday 26 from 15/15.30 london time till 19/19.30 london time (might also extend that hours).

What i’ll do? what you write me here, what u tell me live there and so on 😁

what i own:
- three chastity cages: black, metal, metal+urethral plug (i’ll start with the last one)
- different plugs (white jewel metal one is the favourite)
- hush lovense (i’ll give link to control it live if needed)
- fucking machine with different attachment (small, medium and big dildo)
- a suction cup dildo
- ball gag
- ankle an wrist cuff
- rope
- lube

for personal and hiding reason i’ll wear crotchless leggings and a feminine shirt… i’ll not show my face 😊

you are all welcome to give me instruction both offline (by sending me a pm) to which i’ll try to reply and report how it went.. and also welcome to watch and use me live 😊
i hope for many pms and to be used by many so to be able to sissygasm a lil!

see u later!!

add time to my chastity

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=334540

About me:

i'm 29 yo sissy in training from Europe, 70 kg and 180 cm, my cock is 5 cm short and 11 cm when hard

Limits:

- face pictures
- blood
- permanent
- blackmail
- family
- friend
- scat
- anything that is totally OUT OF MIND

Kik:

publicslavedare

LOOKING FOR A MISTRESS
Slaveoncam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2023, 05:00 AM   #2
Slaveoncam
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaveoncam View Post
Hi all!

I made this thread to let you know when i might open a livestram on tinychat (totally free) for everybody to be welcome to see me and use me as they see fit!
Since u know this site, and i think it's right, doesnt allow to post direct link to stream so you'll have to write me a PM in which ill reply with the link of the chat.

I also ask you to post on here to keep the thread alive and let me know u have written me!

About me, what i own and what i want:
I'm a sissy in its 30s of age.. slim, fit, with a shaved clit always in chastity. I like to be fucked and denied, i love to watch some hypno and some fucking movie while i image being the one receiving it. I like some light humiliation and to taste my own cum. I dislike and have limits too (general stuff.. blood, animals, blackmail,…. if u are unsure just ask and i’ll reply)

What i’m looking for? to be used and told what to do… if u wanna look at me u just have to ask for the link of the livestream, for now i cannot “plan” many.. but i think i’ll do a stream, if anybody wants it, on monday 26 from 15/15.30 london time till 19/19.30 london time (might also extend that hours).

What i’ll do? what you write me here, what u tell me live there and so on 😁

what i own:
- three chastity cages: black, metal, metal+urethral plug (i’ll start with the last one)
- different plugs (white jewel metal one is the favourite)
- hush lovense (i’ll give link to control it live if needed)
- fucking machine with different attachment (small, medium and big dildo)
- a suction cup dildo
- ball gag
- ankle an wrist cuff
- rope
- lube

for personal and hiding reason i’ll wear crotchless leggings and a feminine shirt… i’ll not show my face 😊

you are all welcome to give me instruction both offline (by sending me a pm) to which i’ll try to reply and report how it went.. and also welcome to watch and use me live 😊
i hope for many pms and to be used by many so to be able to sissygasm a lil!

see u later!!
already received two pm but nobody posted on here please keep it up if u want more fun :P

add time to my chastity

About me:

i'm 29 yo sissy in training from Europe, 70 kg and 180 cm, my cock is 5 cm short and 11 cm when hard

Limits:

- face pictures
- blood
- permanent
- blackmail
- family
- friend
- scat

Kik:

publicslavedare

LOOKING FOR A MISTRESS
Slaveoncam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2023, 09:12 AM   #3
Slaveoncam
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaveoncam View Post
already received two pm but nobody posted on here please keep it up if u want more fun :P
third pm... but uff... why can't u post here too

add time to my chastity

About me:

Limits:

- face pictures
- blood
- permanent
- blackmail
- family
- friend
- scat

Kik:

publicslavedare

LOOKING FOR A MISTRESS