Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-16-2021, 12:45 AM   #1
Lily_love

Rainbow So many toys but no motivation...

So I’m not new to here but I forgot my old login so I’m back with a new one...

My likes are in my signature and I think I’ve managed to upload pictures of some of my toys, I have a few I also have a fucking machine and access to a Sybian

So anyone who wants to make me suffer then be my guest as I’m currently lacking the motivation to torture myself

PM dares are also welcome and anything I do, I will provide a report so you can enjoy my suffering too

Oh, I’m a 26 year old tiny girl with the tiniest boobs known to man... oh and a VCH piercing if that affects tasks given... most like tasks that can be done in one go as I get side tracked very easily 😂
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	55755D25-51DF-466A-AC8C-43D858AE432A.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	9714   Click image for larger version

Name:	5FD1BEEA-5F5B-4ED9-9141-51EBD2E156DB.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	9715  

Likes: pain, pussy stretching, chemical play, predicaments, degredation

Soft Limits: public, piss, slight anal, enemas, messy, photos on my phone/may send to people I trust

Hard Limits: scat, vomit, meat, rough anal, permanent scaring, family, non-consenting bystanders, identifying photos

Toys: Loads! See photos.

I physically can’t make myself cum, only edge 😭
Lily_love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 04:01 PM   #2
e28
getDare Sweetheart

Talking

The question is, how far do you want to go, as I see your toys you look experienced ;-).... so maybe you will start by not being empty at any time... meaning your ass is full at all times, you decide the size of the plug by yourself for now.

Also you will wear a dildo gag for sleeping and when wearing a mask outside, when not having to talk (walking around, short shopping trip).

Your clitty is tabu, no touching and also nothing that will induce pleasure, (humping, cleaning, even toilet paper wiping,...)

if you want pleasure get it from your ass or mouth or by being filthy/naughty.

Report back how it goes and tell me how soft your soft limits are.
e28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 02:30 AM   #3
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Click herehttps://www.boundhub.com/videos/2643...-pole-torture/
Recreate same but add this
I want you to tie your nipples with clamps and attach with rope to the bucket and if possible also hair....Then stay like that for 30 minutes... with a blindfold and no timer count the time in head...

Also attach a vibrator to the pussy and spank the pussy with hardest thing you can find every 15 sec...

If you forgot time or spanks start again...
Also extreme version:after 20 min tilt and fell the bucket so more tension..

No tying of hands but other all proper.

Report of possible...
Daremaster04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 07:10 AM   #4
Maximilian Jenius

Put the clover clamps on your nipples and run the chain behind your neck.

Put in number 25 and 35 with icy hot or whatever chemical you normally use as lube. I prefer ginger juice if you have it.

Use hemp rope to tie a crotch rope with a knot against your clit and apply your chemicals on it.

Apply at least 3 clamps to each pussy lip.

Put the large penis gag in and then find something to hump.

Hump it for 2 minutes then give each inflatable toy 1 full pump.

Repeat until you've done 12 pumps. Between each pump take all the clamps on your pussy off and reapply them.

Reapply chemicals on your clit every 4 pumps.

Once you've completed all 12 pumps you may remove everything but the dildos cannot be deflated when you do.

If you've managed to complete everything congratulations you get to use a USB cable or crop and smack your tits and pussy 25 times each.

If you didn't manage 12 pumps then you'll smack each of your tits and pussy equal to 25 times the number of pumps you were not able to do. So if you only managed 8 pumps that's 4 times 25 which is 100 smacks.

If you could not remove the plug without deflating it then you'll wear your biggest plug for 6 hours. If you could not pull out the dildo without deflating it you'll wearing your biggest dildo for 6 hours.
Maximilian Jenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2021, 05:57 AM   #5
Lily_love

Quote:
Originally Posted by e28 View Post
The question is, how far do you want to go, as I see your toys you look experienced ;-).... so maybe you will start by not being empty at any time... meaning your ass is full at all times, you decide the size of the plug by yourself for now.

Also you will wear a dildo gag for sleeping and when wearing a mask outside, when not having to talk (walking around, short shopping trip).

Your clitty is tabu, no touching and also nothing that will induce pleasure, (humping, cleaning, even toilet paper wiping,...)

if you want pleasure get it from your ass or mouth or by being filthy/naughty.

Report back how it goes and tell me how soft your soft limits are.

I will try wear a plug whenever I am at home for the next week... I’ll probably choose 26.

I’m not sure is a dildo gag is safe to sleep in so I will experiment with this and let you know... I don’t want to choke on saliva in my sleep!

And I can’t physically cum any way so not touching my clit is preferred so thank you 😂

My limits are in my bio, I prefer shorter tasks rather than long term as I have a short attention span... my ass is also very new to any play so go easier on that, my pussy is used to abuse

Soft Limits: public, piss, slight anal, enemas, messy, photos on my phone/may send to people I trust

Hard Limits: scat, vomit, meat, rough anal, permanent scaring, family, non-consenting bystanders, identifying photos

Old 05-23-2021, 05:58 AM   #6
Lily_love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daremaster04 View Post
Click herehttps://www.boundhub.com/videos/2643...-pole-torture/
Recreate same but add this
I want you to tie your nipples with clamps and attach with rope to the bucket and if possible also hair....Then stay like that for 30 minutes... with a blindfold and no timer count the time in head...

Also attach a vibrator to the pussy and spank the pussy with hardest thing you can find every 15 sec...

If you forgot time or spanks start again...
Also extreme version:after 20 min tilt and fell the bucket so more tension..

No tying of hands but other all proper.

Report of possible...

I’m not sure that I can recreate this exactly as I don’t have a hard point to run the rope through but I can do a weighted crotch rope and everything else... I will try and get it done this week...

Old 05-23-2021, 06:00 AM   #7
Lily_love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximilian Jenius View Post
Put the clover clamps on your nipples and run the chain behind your neck.

Put in number 25 and 35 with icy hot or whatever chemical you normally use as lube. I prefer ginger juice if you have it.

Use hemp rope to tie a crotch rope with a knot against your clit and apply your chemicals on it.

Apply at least 3 clamps to each pussy lip.

Put the large penis gag in and then find something to hump.

Hump it for 2 minutes then give each inflatable toy 1 full pump.

Repeat until you've done 12 pumps. Between each pump take all the clamps on your pussy off and reapply them.

Reapply chemicals on your clit every 4 pumps.

Once you've completed all 12 pumps you may remove everything but the dildos cannot be deflated when you do.

If you've managed to complete everything congratulations you get to use a USB cable or crop and smack your tits and pussy 25 times each.

If you didn't manage 12 pumps then you'll smack each of your tits and pussy equal to 25 times the number of pumps you were not able to do. So if you only managed 8 pumps that's 4 times 25 which is 100 smacks.

If you could not remove the plug without deflating it then you'll wear your biggest plug for 6 hours. If you could not pull out the dildo without deflating it you'll wearing your biggest dildo for 6 hours.

Wow... I’m pretty sure I’ll be able to handle to dildo, maybe but definitely won’t manage all the pumps with the plug as I have pretty much done no anal as I don’t really enjoy it... I will try this week though!

Old 05-23-2021, 02:25 PM   #8
e28
getDare Sweetheart

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily_love View Post
I will try wear a plug whenever I am at home for the next week... I’ll probably choose 26.

I’m not sure is a dildo gag is safe to sleep in so I will experiment with this and let you know... I don’t want to choke on saliva in my sleep!

And I can’t physically cum any way so not touching my clit is preferred so thank you 😂

My limits are in my bio, I prefer shorter tasks rather than long term as I have a short attention span... my ass is also very new to any play so go easier on that, my pussy is used to abuse
Ahh I see😅👍, so then for your ass pick the most comfortable plug in terms of long time wearing. Your Ass can easily do bigger diameters (3-4cm) ... remember your biggest No2...

The longer the better, and once per day do some ass Stretching or deep Penetration on a Daily Base... for more comfort put them in hot water before use or heat Them on heating/oven but be careful not to overheat it.

Same for your throat ...Daily Training best after wakeup... the Gag reflex is at a Minimum after sleeping.
Note down the progress Daily...

How About your soft piss Limits, you could start by not removing your panties for pissing and smell like the dirty whore you are all day... or e.g. use the panties as a pee gag for going shopping... is accidental wetting also a Goal?

Good luck😉
e28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2021, 03:00 PM   #9
Lily_love

Il probably start with the smaller ones and then maybe work up sizes... .

I don’t really have anything to do very deep penetration 🤔

I hate throat training as I have the worst gag reflex!!! I will give it a go though!

Accidental wetting isn’t a goal, pee is usually a punishment...

Advertisements
Kink Talk