Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-22-2017, 11:59 PM   #1
flashed

Female Some Girly Time

Hey guys x3

I got a night alone at home, bought myself a new, girly pyjama, hot lingerie, a vibrating plug and a suction cup dildo. Do you want to give me some dares?
flashed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 12:54 AM   #2
Forrest
Distinguished Member

Put the vibrating plug in, and have the dildo mounted on the wall. Deep throat it for 10 minutes. Then take the plug out, and get fucked by it til you're dripping. Lick everything up, put your pajamas and play with your tits in bed before you sleep.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

BDSM Test results

AMA

Please PM me after reports so I don't miss it.
Forrest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 02:24 PM   #3
flashed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
Put the vibrating plug in, and have the dildo mounted on the wall. Deep throat it for 10 minutes. Then take the plug out, and get fucked by it til you're dripping. Lick everything up, put your pajamas and play with your tits in bed before you sleep.
I just finished your task. I put on my lingerie and started watching some sissy hypno until my ass was begging to be fucked! Then I inserted the plug, turned it on and started working on the dildos head, while I felt waves of pure pleasure. When I started to deepthroat, my legs were shaking from me being so horny.. I took out the plug, got on all fours and gave that cock the best fuck it has ever felt before. After about 20 minutes my panties were soaking wet.. I stopped fucking the dildo and licked the panties clean. I didn't manage to cum, so I'm still super horny.. any more dares?
flashed is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk