Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 08-24-2023, 08:51 AM   #1
fred_jameso
Account Banned

Default Extreme Messy Dares

Hi Everyone,
I'm a horny slave who lives alone and loves pushing himself Comment any dares or feel free to add my kik

Toys: thongs/panties, vibrating bullet, tights, makeshift anal beads, cucumbers, bananas, golf balls, condoms, candles, printer, toothbrush etc (but will go shopping at your request for things like tampons, diapers etc)
fred_jameso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2023, 02:15 AM   #2
PervertedBatteFish

Anal Chubby Bunny
Buy normal sized, jumbo marshmallows and a large carrot. Put a jumbo marshmallow into a condom and insert it, use the carrot to push it in deeper and moan "Chubby Bunny", you may only stroke your cock when you're stuffing yourself. Remove the toy, insert a normal marshmallow then repeat the first step. If you have to cum you may only do so if you cum on a jumbo marshmallow and stuff that one in next. Much like the original game the point of this one is to see how man marshmallows you can stuff in your hole so keep going until you can't fit anymore or till (preferably) you run out of marshmallows. Before you're allowed to end the game message me how you did and how it went, be very detailed then you may empty your bunny hole.
Limits: permanent, family, friends
If you take one of my dares I expect a detailed report back
Looking for a bratty sub to punish.
PervertedBatteFish is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk