Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 12-02-2010, 07:53 PM   #1441
YoungPantyBoy

Send a message via MSN to YoungPantyBoy Send a message via Yahoo to YoungPantyBoy

Dress up as slutty as possibly, then edge 3 times anally. You can't touch your dick. You must cum 2 times like a real girl would by anal stimulation

Dislikes: Anal, Piss

Limits: Poo, Public, Illegal, Family, Messy

Generally open to trying anything that isn't into my limits once.
YoungPantyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 09:11 PM   #1442
MountainMan1
getDare Sweetheart

Dress up as slutty you can, then make out with yourself in the miror for 5 minuites. Then edge, and remove one arricle of clothing, then make out with the mirror agiain and edge and remove until you are left with only underwear. You may then cum. If you cum before you are fully naked (except underwear) you must lick it up and start over from the very beggining.

I will wear girl clothing under boy clothing for all day but that is the most pubic i will go. Rest of limits are in signature. I have bras, underwears, few tops and no skirts, dresses, short shorts ect.

M/USA/Streight

Kik: SissyCrossdresser
Message me dares that involve Cross dressing, Masterbation, Humiliation, Pain, Bondage, Semi-Public!
MountainMan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 02:47 AM   #1443
kaliara

I want you to wear the brightest colored thong you have all day. And when you get home I want you to put on a slutty top and bra to match. I want you to keep the panties on while you gently finger your ass on all fours for 5 minutes. After that youll have to get in front of the mirror and jerk it while begging yourself for more anal. If you dont cum after youve begged 10 times. it looks like you need to keep fingering yourself.

Like:
wedgie, cum, anal play, dice dare, enema, masturbaton, some cam pics/vids, feminization, sissification, peeing, minor cbt, diapers, chastity

Dislikes
extreme pain, eating bodily excrement, messy

Will do any dice dare PM'ed to me and will send you one back with your likes!
kaliara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 04:39 AM   #1444
laraw
getDare Sweetheart

As you like shopping for girly things, here is one for you( do the boys section of the dare), If it goes too public for you, you can coverup with a trench coat. But you dont earn points for cheating...

I'm looking for a good semi public/night dare, try to include forced crossdressing, maybe some kind of bondage and if you are really fancy use my latex catsuit with inflatable breasts.

Male/36
Sex map |-| Clothes & Toys |-| PM me |-| PM dares |-| Dirty Code
laraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 02:10 PM   #1445
hellothere

get dressed in normal clothes wearing a thong underneath and go for a walk in the woods for at least an hour.
hellothere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 08:11 PM   #1446
ark_nekko

Send a message via AIM to ark_nekko Send a message via MSN to ark_nekko Send a message via Yahoo to ark_nekko

i loved the shopping dare. good way wided one's limits...

step 1- put a bra on

step 2- put a butt plug in,

step3- put on tight panties

step 4 tight girly jeans

step 5 stuff bra

step 6- put on a tight shirt

stay like this for the whole day

DISLIKES- family, poo, pee, cum, messy extreme pain, permanent, wedgies.
i own panties, bra's, bikini's, heels, fish nets, mini skirts,tight girly jeans, tutu's, make-up of all kinds, butt plug, dildo, wigs, tons of makeup
Check out my YouTube channel "alexcutie49"
my instigram is alexcutiecd
ark_nekko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 07:42 AM   #1447
laraw
getDare Sweetheart

I want you to come up with 12 different photo shooting scenes, one for each month in a year. You will be the 'female' model. Now find some one to help you take the pictures.

Put the resulting 12 pictures together as your personal calender for 2011.

If you can't think of any scenes try to get inspiration of existing calendars, like a playboy calendar

Male/36
Sex map |-| Clothes & Toys |-| PM me |-| PM dares |-| Dirty Code
laraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 10:27 PM   #1448
gurly-guy

Send a message via MSN to gurly-guy

Get dressed up in a skirt and top or a dress
Then get ur house key. lock all the doors so the key is the olny way in now throw the key on to the roof now u have to get the key off dressed as u are good luck

For my dare .. I am allowing public and I also have just bught a
Full range of nude by nature make up wanting to try thanks
bikini,bras,thongs tube tops ,make up, other stuff as well
gurly-guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 04:40 AM   #1449
randomer

Fully dressed in the slutiest clothes you have, go the the local sex store. Where there you have to purchase one anal toy, and ask the advice of the shop assistant.

For my dare no public please and i have no toys of any kind
randomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 10:21 AM   #1450
welshdresser
Distinguished Member

dress up like a slut in whatever women's clothes you have. Lube your ass with whatever lube you have. If you have none, use toothpaste. Now put 6 pairs of knickers on the floor in a row. ... or as many as you have if less than 6. Roll a dice. Counting from the left, select all the panties for the number you rolled, so if you rolled a 4 you will now have 4 pairs of panties. Tie them together in a chain, making sure the knots are secure. Now shove them up your ass until they are all in except the label on the last pair. Edge and then pull them out as you start to cum

:S Dislikes: Durations longer than 3 hours (other than chastity), public humiliation, public crossdressing, scat in mouth

Limits: messy, social suicide, illegal, scat eating

Try giving someone a dare you think they might secretly like :-), they might return the favour
welshdresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 04:09 PM   #1451
YoungPantyBoy

Send a message via MSN to YoungPantyBoy Send a message via Yahoo to YoungPantyBoy

Dress up as slutty as you can, then finger yourself with toothpaste and cum from it

Dislikes: Anal, Piss

Limits: Poo, Public, Illegal, Family, Messy

Generally open to trying anything that isn't into my limits once.
YoungPantyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 05:40 PM   #1452
dareme15

Send a message via AIM to dareme15 Send a message via MSN to dareme15

dress up as cheerleader and go to the mall and ask a teenage girl if u look like a naughty little cheerleader thAT needs to be spanked
Old 12-21-2010, 03:37 PM   #1453
bizare11

Quick dice dare Must put on that article of clothing an stay that way for 24 hours
1.panties
2.paint toe nails
3.tampon
4.bikini
5 pick two
6. Fully female
Like: pee control, daily routine dares, crossdressing,, rules for living, pee dares
Limits: public,family, eating pee or poop
bizare11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 07:48 AM   #1454
G3dio

Get fully dressed up.
You're not allowed to undress untill you've learned a sexy stripper dance from the internet off by heart.
G3dio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 03:03 PM   #1455
AMoney

Dress up completly like a girl . Then roll 6 dice. Add up the numbers and after that amount of minutes is up you can remove 1 item of clothing. Then the time starts over and so on
Please give me a interesting one

Advertisements
Kink Talk