Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-18-2008, 08:09 AM   #1
RocksOff

Default Lovebirds [FICTION]

Okay, this story is basically no odd stuff, no rape, no violence. Just a simple sex story. Hope you enjoy!

Prelude
As Amy was getting ready for bed, she realised she wasn't alone. As she was brushing her teeth, she heard deep breathing with made her jump and scream but to her luck, it was only Alex, her boyfriend..

I 'spose you wanna' hear how this lovely romance started? Well, grab a seat and I will tell you a story of two kids who fell in love at first sight. This loving relationship began back in 1992 when Amy was only 16. She was a hot young bird back in her day and she had the cutest smile anyone had ever seen! She'd never had a boyfriend and she was happy being single. The idea of boyfriends and sex didn't appeal to her. She just went on enjoying school with her friends, sleep over's, shoppin' and what not. She went to an all girls high school so naturally, she'd never really known a guy. Sure, she'd talked to them and everything but never had she kissed a boy, not even hugged one but in the days to come, she was about to learn a whole lot about love..

To be continued.
RocksOff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 09:11 AM   #2
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

This could turn out a whole bunch of different ways...write some more (I dare ya
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 05:11 PM   #3
AM.PM
Distinguished Member

Location: i now live in Seattle wa, the stupid city that looks nothing like Dublin!!
Cool

oh you stopped just as it was getting good.keep going please!

Don't ask me to be your mistress or slave. I will not accept so don't waste your time!

These are videos I have to show you guys:
http://ie.youtube.catch?v=xllgk-Glxs4
http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Li...html?mea=93343
AM.PM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 07:58 AM   #4
RocksOff

The key to a great story is suspense, hehe.

"Amy, it's time for school" her mum yelled. It was 8 in the morning and Amy was dead asleep. "Amy, get up!". She was still dead to the world so her mum grabbed the bed spread and yanked it off, revealing Amy's pink night gown. "Gehhhh, what was that for?". "It's time for school, get up, get dressed and get out of here". Amy grumbled and tossed herself out of bed. She was as tired as hell, she'd gone to bed at 2AM the night before. "Coffee me". "No coffee, your father drank it all". "Ok, tea me". "Do it yourself you lazy bum!". Amy waddled off down stairs, leaving her mum to make her bed. As she stumbled into the kitchen, still tired, she saw a boy in the window, in the neighbour's yard. He looked about 17 and had short brown hair and was quite tall, about 6ft1. She remembered that Terry, her old neighbour had moved out. "These must be the new people" she thought to herself. She just shrugged it off and walked over to the kettle, grabbed a cup, tea bag, some sugar, chucked it all in the cup and turned the kettle on.
She walked out into the dining room and plonked down on one of the chairs and started to think about that boy. "I wonder who he is.." she thought. She was intreguied about him, he looked.. different to all the other boys she'd seen in her life. He looked like ... "He's just a boy Amy, shutup about it. Jeez!". As she rest her head on the dinner table, the kettled boiled and she jumped up and ran over into the kitchen. She made her tea and decided to drink it out on the Veranda as it was a beautiful morning. The sun was just hitting over the trees and the frost on the grass was melting. The sky was a light orange with few clouds floating around. She opened the door and walked over to one of the deck chairs, sat down and put her tea on the small coffee table they had out there. As she was thinking about the tests and whatever else she had at school that day, she noticed the boy again. He was watering his front garden and talking to his mum it looked like. She couldn't stop staring at him, his face was so innocent and young. He looked like an angel she thought to herself, so cute! As she was day dreaming she woke up and thought "Ohh my god, I just thought a guy was cute?! What is going on". Just as she made this discovery, she realised he was looking up at her and smiling. She jumped and grabbed her tea and ran back inside. "What just happened?" She thought, leaning up against the wall. "What, am I inlove with this guy or something?". As she was thinking about the boy next door, Maria, Amy's mother came flying down the stairs."AMY, IT'S 8:25 AND YOU'RE NOT READY YET?". "Sorry mum, I'll go and get dressed now". She ran upstairs and chucked on her school uniform, thinking about the mysterious guy next door whilst she got dressed. Today is the day she will find her love, but will she know it?

To Be Continued.
RocksOff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 03:42 PM   #5
AM.PM
Distinguished Member

Location: i now live in Seattle wa, the stupid city that looks nothing like Dublin!!
Cool

should seriously wright a book one day.this is asome write some more about amy.Pleasssse!!

Don't ask me to be your mistress or slave. I will not accept so don't waste your time!

These are videos I have to show you guys:
http://ie.youtube.catch?v=xllgk-Glxs4
http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Li...html?mea=93343
AM.PM is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk