Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2023, 04:41 AM   #1
Ben aflek

Male 19/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in EU

19/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in EU

Hello all,

Thank you for taking the time to read my advert!

I am a 19 year old straight male from the UK who is looking for a UK based dominant to start a long term, online, 'relationship' with based around control and humiliate of me for their amusement.

I am looking for someone who is happy to talk regularly and at reasonable times. I am not looking to be given generic tasks / dares which could be given to anyone but rather someone who creates tasks for me based on my situation and their knowledge of me. Of course, for this to work the person needs to want to put the time and effort in to come up with these ideas, so they should really enjoy the process and results!

In terms of age / gender of the person I am looking for... traditionally this has been other males preferably older. I am open to anyone who is creative, sane and genuine. I really would like to speak to people in the UK, not because of any intention to meet / pursue this offline, but I find it helps with the times people are available to talk, meaning there is no language barriers and them generally having an awareness of what life is like on any given day.

My experience as a slave has been on and off for around 3 years now, i’ve often been complemented on my ability to serve however i have also had a long term issue of really bad post-nut clarity which sometimes leads to me not replying for a few hours after finishing, however I have a solution to this issue as i have recently purchased a chasity cage which will hopefully (with the help of my master) lead to me being denied for a very long period of time.

My kinks are built around my control and humiliation, this includes women's underwear / lingerie (although not particularly full dressing or shoes), micromanagement, doing things for your pleasure, i love sending pics/vids but i also really like cam sessions, i’m into degradation and also public/semi-public with exhibitionism aswell.

Things I am not into include exposure, feet, diapers, wedgies, etc. And my limits include scat, blood, heavy pain, marks, social suicide and most illegal things etc.

Obviously these are not complete lists but hopefully they give an idea of my interests and what I am less interested in, it would be great to talk through these, as well as things like what toys / items I have access to, my living situation, etc. with anyone who is interested.

If you are interested in talking further please drop me a PM initially and we can go from there as i’m always welcome to compromise.

DM me on here to get started
The following user says Thank You to Ben aflek for this post:
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk