Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-14-2017, 02:38 PM   #1
Fredb

Default Help me get punished!

ello! I'm in need of a severe punishment session. The reason for this is my faling graders in my university studies, having become lazy in regardes to exercise, missmanaged my economy used foul language and an excesive amount of lying (to parents about graders etc.). My girlfriend brought this up and we decided on three independent punishments. These are spanking, mouthsoaping, and enema. After googling a bit we found this site and since she'd like to get some input, we're fairly new not completely unexperienced but certainly not experts, she had me create a survey as well as making this thread. We'd be much obliged if you would full in the survey or write suggestions for the three punishments, or add anything that you see fit, to this thread. Since getting Andersen to the survey might take some time she has decided that the session will be sometimes after the next weekend, giving it at least a week for the ansedda to come in. Reading some posts a common thing seems to be stating likes/limits, instead of going over these try to be close to the already agreed punishments.

Link to survey: https://sv.surveymonkey.com/r/ZS5YZWQ
Fredb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 10:08 AM   #2
Fredb

My girlfriend, who have acces to the answers wanted me to post a thank you to everyone who've answerd the survey so far she seems please with the answers. She also wanted me to remind you all that there's still plenty of time to make your opinion heard, with or without an acount.
Old 07-18-2017, 11:03 AM   #3
Fredb

I haven't sen the answers but according to my girlfriend the answer have been realy good so my girlfriend wanted to send a big thank you to everyone and keep em coming.
Old 07-18-2017, 02:37 PM   #4
BastyTheKitty
getDare Sweetheart

I have filled out the survey.

PM Dares
Kitty's new AMA
LDL

Kitty now refers to himself as "kitty" and in the third-person!
Spoiler:
Discord: bastythecatboi

Do not ask kitty for Kik, kitty does not use Kik.
BastyTheKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 02:39 PM   #5
Fredb

Thank you all for having taken part in the survey. My girlfriend thinks she've gotten enough answers and while I can't remove the link to it, she'll close it so you can't answer it any more.

Last edited by Fredb; 07-24-2017 at 10:21 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
punishment