Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-28-2010, 12:58 PM   #181
twokayeight

n25n that is unfair i didnt notice that and i double checked it and your being all hard on me and im trying to continue it maybe im not a punctuation nerd like you but i tryed thats what counts maybe since u like critisizing people u can continue it im quitting U No.

Last edited by Dare861; 06-29-2010 at 04:14 AM.
twokayeight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 01:03 PM   #182
sontch

And this is how all great threads end, in such low grade posts. I respected this story, and now I don't even know what it's about anymore....

-sontch
sontch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 04:17 AM   #183
naughty geek

i agree with sontch

i think some1 else should take up the story and if they want start from where star shadows left off(no disrespect to twokayeight but the story is better and easier to follow when it sticks to the tri-slave tournament theme )- i would do it myself but English is a very weak point if mine
i have msn, Skype and a pathetic cock that doesn't please ;( xx
naughty geek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 02:37 PM   #184
BananaPenguin

Default :(

I'll tell you my story:
Someone makes Great story
The story writer comes up and says "I can't keep up! I quit!"
Another person takes over the story, but is criticsized, then HE says, "I quit!"
Story has no true ending!
The End
Old 07-11-2010, 01:00 PM   #185
naughty geek

to be exact all we need is someone else to carry on- the story isn't dead(yet).
i'd do it but my english is very bad and my imagination isn't up to the standard needed for a story of this level
Old 07-12-2010, 05:28 AM   #186
Apples0ranges

Default Continued from where shadow left off

Previosly
“No. I won’t do that.” He took her by the wrist to somewhere private. This wasn’t an argument he wanted in public.

Continues .....
Lucien grabs zo and brings him up to his room. When they get there lucien puts her back into the dog cage and brings up his facebook on his laptop. On the laptop Zoey reads why he is so upset "lucien is such a gay bunny wossy whore who likes it up the but" after Zoey realized that it was posted by the same people who brought him out drinking. Then he said keep reading " pictures curdosy of Zoey." Zoey then knew why she was pulled away from the group.
Zoey was framticaly thinking for an explanation cuz she knew she didn't do and luciens drinking buddies have no motive get Zoey even more punished then she rembered how her exboy friend of 6 months was pissed at her and wad also a drinker so she found the motive but how is she going to convice lucien not to punish her.
Zoey broke the silence and said " Lucien it was not me I was tied up remember" Lucien responded to this by putting a penis gag in her mouth A fat rubber penis atatched to like a belt and he said here this will shut you up as he is tightning to the back of her head.
Zoey is now thinking to her self my saliva is pooling up might as well suck it to get rid of some saliva as soon as she started sucking lucien took about 15 pictures of her and said " these will look great on the school web page and on my and your face book".......... To be continued
Apples0ranges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 08:12 AM   #187
Apples0ranges

Talking

Sprry that wad my first post ever constructive critiscm and help is always needed and I hope this will be finished the story after it all comes to a wrap (btw no rapemurders will be in my story)
Old 07-12-2010, 09:09 AM   #188
naughty geek

thank you for continuing the stroy. the only thing i would say is check over your story as there are a few minor grammar mistakes.
Old 07-12-2010, 08:06 PM   #189
Apples0ranges

Thank you but I got to master typing on my iPod plus I tried going back threw after I previewed it and it wouldn't let not to mention was on my iPod doing that
Old 07-12-2010, 09:03 PM   #190
slavelkformistress

Default new

hello if u do wish to continue this story i would hope u guys and girls understand the way she was getting at and into the story
slavelkformistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 01:06 AM   #191
Doyoudare?

Okay, if I have time I'll try. No offense guys, but Lucien isn't really being a bad guy at this point. Besides the fact you brought up something that hasn't even been hinted to in this story. So if anyone still looks at this please post before I go and write. Thanks

Don't PM me about master/slave
Doyoudare? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 09:23 AM   #192
MarisaLaugh

Send a message via MSN to MarisaLaugh

I would continue the story, (because I am obsessed with grammar, and take pride in puncuation, lol ) but I'm afraid Imy writing wouldn't compare to the original authur. If anyone wants me to continue, just tell me. But, you know, I don't want to look weird for keeping a story no one wantts me to keep.

Last edited by MarisaLaugh; 07-21-2010 at 03:58 PM. Reason: I needed to add something!!!
MarisaLaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 08:45 PM   #193
BananaPenguin

Default Idea

That reminds me! I should set up a GetDare story heaven., where the Good Stories go when the're all done, or the writer of the Good Story says, "I quit!"

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
competition, funny, school, slave, tournament