Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-27-2009, 02:43 PM   #1
primo the beast

Default slave doggy

this i think would just be disgusting but thats the point asd a punishment for a slave my idea is only if oyur slave is a 24hour slave and the amount of time is up to you

ok so your slave is now your personal dog which means
they only get to eat dog food out of a bowl
only get to drinnk water out of a bowl
they have to wear a shock collar
they will always be naked
at night they will be locked in a kennel that is a little to small but they can still move
you may take them for walks as long as it isnt crowded(this could hurt their knees if they walk on something sharp so make sure its in their limits)
and if their limits include no public nudity then even if they are a boy they will wear a mini skirt =) and if they r a girl they can wear a bra
you can make this last as many days as you want
so enjoy making your slaves be like dogs and i thought of one more thing they may only bark if they talk then u will punish them. my suggestion is to find a good sized object for anal then put it up their ass for a couple hours, then when you take it out make then suck on it/ eat it like they would eat a bone

Enjoy

if there is a girl that reads this and does gymnastics then pm me because there are some things i would like to know that could be used for dares for that and if you need insentive then you can give me any gymnastics/x dressing related dare
primo the beast is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to primo the beast for this post:
Old 01-28-2009, 10:11 PM   #2
cruelmasta

great ideas im going to do it to my slave, and if she cheats ill tie her down and let my dog have his way with her
cruelmasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 03:14 AM   #3
cheesemonkey

Send a message via MSN to cheesemonkey Send a message via Yahoo to cheesemonkey
Default Reply

That is an amazing punishment, and I love the additional punishment added if your slave screwed up, all very hot.
cheesemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 11:42 PM   #4
boy2009

Smile mmmmm

I like this punishment . It is really makes the slave like me happy. I am sorry for my spilling if it is not Right . My english is not that good.
Old 01-31-2009, 11:46 PM   #5
fork
Account Banned

This wouldn't be considered a punishment for someone who's into pup play (ahem..). But, to help with your knees, you can wear knee pads (like for skating). I've seen people wearing those on various websites.
Old 02-01-2009, 05:46 AM   #6
TheLittleStrawberry
getDare Devil

Also I don't see what's disgusting about this

Im doing dares again If you wanna send one, you can PM me, but I'll probably hang around the dare threads as well.

Limits: I wont ingest anything nasty, Nothing messy that will ruin my furniture or belongings, nothing public, nothing illegal.

most humiliating dare:
I was dared not to remove my panties at all for a few days. Not even for bathroom duties, and to cut a little hole for 'nr 2' as I couldnt remove them . It was strange.
TheLittleStrawberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 06:07 AM   #7
glasssbottle174
getDare Sweetheart

Great idea. If only i had a slave/was a slave.
glasssbottle174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 05:04 PM   #8
primo the beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLittleStrawberry View Post
Also I don't see what's disgusting about this
go try some dog food and ull c preferably the soft kind =)

if there is a girl that reads this and does gymnastics then pm me because there are some things i would like to know that could be used for dares for that and if you need insentive then you can give me any gymnastics/x dressing related dare
primo the beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 08:47 PM   #9
EntropyLord

A mild dehumanizing task can be to forbid your slave from using furniture or eating utensils.
EntropyLord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 10:09 PM   #10
beaker

ok well i am a slave puppy and have done all of these things. including eating dog food. i am never alloweed on furnature and when its completely puppy time i can only bark. so i really dont see this as a bad dare.
beaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 02:42 PM   #11
sunnystreet88
Account Banned

Reading it makes me horny actually
sunnystreet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 05:36 PM   #12
aus guy
getDare Sweetheart

Depending on your slave's limits, you can also extend this to bathroom and shower usage.

For example, they can only piss by cocking their leg against a tree.
And their daily shower consists of being hosed off in the back yard.
aus guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 01:01 AM   #13
ofthenorth
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to ofthenorth
Default my puppygirl

i actually have a slave that this is her life. she is my puppy girl. she eats from a bowl 3 meals a day, she sleeps in a cage or leashed to my bed, during the day she plays fetch, to use the bathroom she has to go in the shower and on hands and knees squat like a dog to pee (she's only allowed a toilet to poop), she's never allowed to stand in my room, for every hour in my room she has to wear a clothespin on her tongue to keep it out of her mouth panting and drooling like a dog.

there are many other rules she has, if any of you are interested in reading about her life as this puppygirl check out the blog i have her keep
http://sluttypuppy.blogspot.com

she's not always a puppy and sometimes i use her as a painslut, furniture, even art at times. anyone that wants to comment or watch her blog is welcome to. i'm sure you'll all find it enjoyable. she loves comments, she finds it very degrading.

Please enjoy it. and hopefully all of you who have this liking of slave doggies will enjoy it

Ofthenorth
ofthenorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 03:52 PM   #14
youngscotsman
getDare Sweetheart

why cant i find someone who'll do this to me
almost 18 yr old male scotland,, lookin to meet new people, also lookin for mistress, online or off ,,have webcam and up for trying new thing all the time so pm if interessted or lookin for a chat,,,,
limits- no public or messy or x dressing,,

youngscotsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:47 PM   #15
max-slave

Default Disgusting!?

no way disgusting! sounds like heaven to me, if i had a spare week and a mistress/master who would treat me like a doggy for 24/7id be ready to die.

very submissive.

Really into pet-play at the moment, would like a mistress to treat me like a dog. Also into bondage, humiliation, collars, gags, foot worship and generally the feeling of being submissive.

limits: blood, poo, public, electricity, extended asphyxiation, permanent marks & extreme pain
max-slave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
doggyslave, puppyslave