Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-11-2019, 02:28 AM   #16
SubDavid

Yes i have 'borrowed' some from my GF, clean and dirty. Also a few time from roommates over the years

Likes: (mild)anal, mild pain, spanking, ruined orgasms, Begging, hypno.

(Dis)likes: cum eating, golden shower, forced orgasms,

Limits: Hard pain, Blood, Feces, Public, Blackmail, Face, CBT

You can always ask me for something because i am new at this and i am still discovering.

KIK: SubDavidSub
SubDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 11:46 PM   #17
rhl
getDare Succubus

This started with me stealing ladies panties from clothes lines and laundry mats.
Then i took my sisters 2 piece bathing suit. At some point my girlfriend.did not like the way i looked at other girls and she did not trust me. She then took my underwear and told me to pick out several pairs of hers.
I'm now hooked on liking them and buy them for myself.
Old 11-15-2019, 02:11 PM   #18
Picaboo

I have worn friends underwear before for different reasons especially when I was younger a friend of mine always got cuter panties than me so I would borrow them I have also worn boy friends underwear.
My Sex Map---UPDATED

Im starting to take dares Mainly looking for fun stuff focusing around public/outdoors and slight risk of being seen I will be doing most of them with my roommate woth me and watching i am kind og picky with the dares i take so sorry if i dont take yours
Picaboo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Picaboo for this post:
Old 12-12-2022, 01:44 PM   #19
LockMasterMaoam
Account Banned

Have some undies of both males and girls.
Especially boy's undies can turn me on. Have taken undies from different guys; friends of mine, teammates and some guys I had sex with. Most of them don't know I took their underwear. Really like to wear them
LockMasterMaoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2022, 02:14 PM   #20
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

I have worn my moms panties a few times. Also my sisters. Always from their laundry basket.

Only once did that person know. I lost a bet to my friend (boy). We were at his house but he just finished a long sweaty workout. As payment for my bet he told me to wear his gym clothes including his jockstrap,underwear, shorts, and shirt for an hour in the neighborhood. What the stupid things you do in late teen years. Now its yuck.

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2022, 05:41 PM   #21
sissybill
Distinguished Member

wen i use too like women my x gf would bet me i wouldnt wear her g-string too work for a week
so i did it until i ripped my pants on a sharp edge n everyone saw the side of my g-string
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2023, 10:43 PM   #22
tripers
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to tripers Send a message via Yahoo to tripers

I once tried on a friends underwear, just for curiosity. Had a bit of a crush on them.

Kik: tripers

PM Dares
tripers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2023, 05:17 AM   #23
Hammerdown1_

Several times. I’ve found a pair laying on the gym locker room floor, no one claimed them so I grabbed them. Still have them

Kik: bwade93
Hammerdown1_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2023, 07:46 AM   #24
gour15

Yeah. From the dirty laundry.
I once found one lost outside, I don't know who it belonged to but it drove me crazy.

Likes : edge, cum, strip game, stripping, pics, videos, cam, precum, some anal if i'm in the mood..

dislikes : pain, cum eating, long dares..

limits : face, family, permanent, social suicide, toys in mouth, scat, piss, tasks involving money, blood, crossdressing, diapers...

Easily hard

Toys : Plugs of different size, dildo

Kik:gour15
gour15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2023, 07:48 AM   #25
LockMasterMaoam
Account Banned

In my early twenties I discovered that I have a kick for sportsgear. A teammate of mine forgot his shirt in my car when I dropped him home after a rainy soccer training. Werent used to shower after training, so hé decided to took off his shirt and worn only a jacket. As said, he forgot his soaked shirt, which I noticed only when I arrived home. I took his shirt towards the bathroom and dropped it on top of the laundry basket. When I went to shower and undressed, I sniffed his shirt and got both horny and rock solid hard. I masturbated multiple times and had several cumshots onto his shirt. That was my first serious experience with getting horny of wearing someone else's clothes. Later on, I discovered a kick for underwear as well. By then I was older and more brave, but had also more experience with other guys. Some guys made me such horny to make me 'borrow' their used boxershorts. Most of them are from friends, others from teammates and a few of boys with whom I have had sex (Last categorie knows that I have boxershorts of them). Dont know why, but makes me horny as hell to wear them.

Limits: chastity, video, pics (face), exposure, public, age play, feminization, diaper, public pee, scat

Have you ever had sexual thoughts about someone you shouldn't, i.e. a family member, pet or someone not age appropriate?
Yes, I really fancy young twinks. Watching 15-16 yo boys in soccerwear can make me very horny. Have fantasized about them quite often.
LockMasterMaoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2023, 10:57 AM   #26
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

I have done it a few times.

1) I found a pair of white underwear in the gym. It was late and nobody was around. On a whim I put those on until I get home.

2) On a dare in college 2 of us guys were dared to swap underwear. It was handled by 2 woman and another guy. Sounds easy dare right? The 3 of us guys went into the bathroom. We were in the stalls and was told to hand our underwear over front of stall. I got mine off quickly and held it over the door. I was handed another pair. I pulled it over and ah F**K. I think I was setup. The underwear was all wet and some mess marks. I should have tossed it back over and gone without but I stupidly put it on. So other guy had nice clean dry underwear and I had his mess. We never did talk about it but I also wondered well afterwards if we did swap underwear or if we got ones setup for each of us.

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lowlysub for this post:
Old 01-28-2023, 10:51 AM   #27
tarheel52

Yes, when I was younger I took a thong from my friends sisters hamper. I wore it many times mostly at home but a few times in public. Later on in life I bought my own thongs and wore them more frequently.

Also when younger, I was dared by a couple girls at a party to switch underwear with a friend and the girls would do the same. We agreed. My friend and I went to the bathroom first. He was smaller than me and wore briefs. I gave him my boxer briefs and put on his briefs. They were two sizes too small for me but the pressure felt nice. We went back out and showed the lowered our pants a bit to show the girls we swapped. They lowered the front of their pants to show their panties. I still remember, one was green and lacy and the other was blue cotton looking. They went to the bathroom and returned. When they did, they lowered the backs of their pants all the way below their butts to show they had switched green lace booty shorts and a blue cotton thong. My friend and I never swapped back our underwear. I had to throw his away so they wouldn’t be found in the laundry.

Likes: feet, barefoot, long masturbation, orgasm control, bladder control, forfeit games, watersports, spanking, CBT, cum eating, performing tasks and pleasing

Dislikes: anything very public or involving someone else, face on cam or in pics
tarheel52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2023, 06:20 PM   #28
melbcuteboi

Send a message via MSN to melbcuteboi

Yea I've done it on a number of occasions and people incl my sisters, mums, many ex gf's, randoms and i'm sure many others lol...

First time and pair was my sister's (18 at the time) white lace and mesh thong when I was 14 after a dare from my best mate one night when he was staying over and we were sleeping in her room cos she had 2 beds and as it turns out a damn sexy underwear drawer In what was the first time experimenting with another guy, my best mate at the time & 13, we went from going to sleep shit talking about the girls from school and how hot they were to all of a sudden showing one another our cocks and jerking off in front of the other. His cock was the first real life cock I had seen and was different to mine as he was cut and a bit hairier. In what was a night of many firsts like touching another cock and jerking him to eventually on his suggestion playing a game of TorD which I was up for.

Eventually during the night our little game was getting more and more sexual, so it's my turn and I chose Dare to which after some thought my friend turns to me and says, I dare you to go through your sisters drawers until you find her underwear drawer, then go through all her panties and choose your favorite pair, then you must try them on and keep on until morning. I was so hard and horny that I didn't care that they were my sisters panties, I went through all her drawers and found a nice lacey white mesh thong that looked sexy as. I pulled them out and showed my mate and he approved then told me I had to try it on, so I put both my feet through and as I'm pulling them up I knew I was in trouble as sexually it was so hot what I was doing but little did I realize that would be the exact moment I would start my panty fetish which is my favourite to this day lol...

Now days I have my own collection so dont need to borrow or steal anyone elses pairs but yes over the years I have had some fun with other's panties
melbcuteboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2023, 06:01 AM   #29
jiim

I wear my wife's panties all the time now, as in 24/7. Been doing that for many years.

We go through phases where she will choose what panties I should wear, she quite often picks out small thongs for me.

Send me a message on kik for a pic any time!

kik: pantyboynow

Likes: Underwear+penis inspections, edging, orgasm control, crossdressing (Panty and bra humiliation is always welcome when I'm active on kik).
Dislikes: cbt (ball/dick slapping, clothespegs, etc), ass spanking.
Limits: Anal, face, all the usual stuff.
jiim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2023, 09:13 AM   #30
Dirk-exposed

I once put on the underpants of a friend with whom I was on vacation. When he showered, I put on his underpants, which he had been wearing all day. It made me very horny.
Dirk-exposed is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk