Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 01-27-2023, 01:48 AM   #16
Dixie_

Have you ever done any bets or forfeits in real life?
No

Have you ever played any strip games in real life?
No

Have you been to a fetish club or munch before?[/QUOTE]
No

Likes: Petplay, Humiliation, Control, Discipline, Feet worship, Collars, Gags, Begging
Dislikes: Lines writing, Pain, Pee, Bondage, Chores
Limits:Face Images, Live cam, Scat, Poor hygiene, Public, Piercings/tattoos, Other people, Toothpaste, Hot sauce
Dixie_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2023, 01:51 AM   #17
Dixie_

What's your bra size?
32 B

Are you shaved?
Yes, or more accurately laser removed hair

How old were you when you lost your virginity?

Wierdest place you had sex?
I’ve only had it in normal places, bedroom, living room…

Likes: Petplay, Humiliation, Control, Discipline, Feet worship, Collars, Gags, Begging
Limits:Face Images, Live cam, Scat, Poor hygiene, Public, Piercings/tattoos, Other people, Toothpaste, Hot sauce
Old 11-02-2023, 02:18 PM   #18
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Hi

When and how did you discover that you are into pet-play?

What do you enjoy most of it?

If you get the chance of becoming a full-time pet, would you take it?

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447

Last edited by Pet Ra; 11-02-2023 at 02:19 PM. Reason: typo
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2023, 01:14 PM   #19
Dixie_

When and how did you discover that you are into pet-play?
I don’t remember exactly when but I was a teenager then, I remember a friend telling me about this weird perverted thing she came across and was disgusted by then she explained pet play. I didn’t disagree to what she says but secretly I found it exciting, so I went later and learned more

What do you enjoy most of it?
Everything, it’s really hard to choose something. I enjoy the control, the simplicity, the peacefulness, the humiliation and the playfulness

If you get the chance of becoming a full-time pet, would you take it?
As in 24/7 pet and not having a life? No I won’t enjoy that

Note: Sorry just seeing your questions >.<

The following user says Thank You to Dixie_ for this post:
Old 11-09-2023, 04:31 PM   #20
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Huh, nice to see an old AMA come back. I’ll ask some questions you’ve already had to see if anything’s changed, and add a few of my own.

1. How did you most recently masturbate and what did you fantasize about?

2. What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve done so far?

3. What is the weirdest dare you’ve done?

4. What is the most public dare you’ve done?

5. What are you wearing right now?

6. What sounds scarier and why? Letting someone you know (who doesn’t know about your kinky side) get a nude pic of you or letting them learn this getdare account belongs to you and read everything you’ve posted here?

7. How often do you masturbate? How do you usually masturbate?

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2023, 12:02 AM   #21
EliasW

Question

A couple of questions from me after reading this thread:

1. What is your body count since you lost your virginity with 17?

2. Did you only have "vanilla-sex" or also fetish-sex?

3. You are not owned right now but you do fantasize about a dom. What experience with doms do you have in real life vs. online?

4. What's the most important quality you look for in men?

5. Do you have experience with girls?

I will update this list from time to time
Likes: truth or dare, good conversations, cum control, edging, being dominant or submissive in contact with women, being submissive in contact with men, humiliation, control, more to be found
Dislikes: pain, videos
Limits: voice, heavy pain, face-pic (at least at first)

Kik: _EliasW_
EliasW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2023, 02:10 AM   #22
Dixie_

1. How did you most recently masturbate and what did you fantasize about?
I woke up from a nap so horny, as I have been edging without orgasms for the past few days. I’m not allowed to masturbate without permission, but I was wondering how wet I was because I was feeling it. So I did touch only intending to check but it felt so good so I continued. I stopped at the edge and told my Dom about my mistake. I hope I won’t get a hard punishment

2. What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve done so far?
No change, sharing my boobs pic with a stranger to post about them

3. What is the weirdest dare you’ve done?
No change, the dare to raise my feet above my face and pee with my mouth open (I didn’t like it)

4. What is the most public dare you’ve done?
No change, I still don’t do public

5. What are you wearing right now?
A bit boring, I’m wearing jeans and floral shirt

6. What sounds scarier and why? Letting someone you know (who doesn’t know about your kinky side) get a nude pic of you or letting them learn this getdare account belongs to you and read everything you’ve posted here?
knowing about this account is for sure worse, especially with posts like this one

7. How often do you masturbate? How do you usually masturbate?
Almost daily, though it doesn’t mean I get to cum. These days I tend to do by laying down naked except for my collar and fingering myself while scrolling through BDSMLR or chatting to my Dom

Old 11-10-2023, 02:31 AM   #23
Dixie_

1. What is your body count since you lost your virginity with 17?
8, I don’t tend to have sex until I know that person

2. Did you only have "vanilla-sex" or also fetish-sex?
Mainly vanilla, and a bit of kinky sex

3. You are not owned right now but you do fantasize about a dom. What experience with doms do you have in real life vs. online?
I’m actually owned now, this thread is a bit old. Most of my experience is online, only a short one in real life. It’s hard to find a Dom who aren’t using bdsm as a way to feel better about their insecurities and take them out on subs instead of going to therapy, or the worst are those that use it to justify abuse

4. What's the most important quality you look for in men?
Overall a decent person but to be more specific the first is someone that’s honest and doesn’t lie.
The second is someone that respects me, it might seem contradictory considering that I like humiliation. The way I see it is that as long as it’s part of scene or with earlier consent the more humiliation the better, but outside of that or when it comes to my day to day life I expect some respect and to not abuse my submission and desire to serve and please

5. Do you have experience with girls?
Yes

Old 11-10-2023, 04:38 AM   #24
EliasW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie_ View Post
It’s hard to find a Dom who aren’t using bdsm as a way to feel better about their insecurities and take them out on subs instead of going to therapy, or the worst are those that use it to justify abuse
So true! Thank's for taking the time to answer!

I will update this list from time to time
Likes: truth or dare, good conversations, cum control, edging, being dominant or submissive in contact with women, being submissive in contact with men, humiliation, control, more to be found
Dislikes: pain, videos
Limits: voice, heavy pain, face-pic (at least at first)

Kik: _EliasW_
EliasW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2023, 03:01 AM   #25
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you for your answers and the thought you’ve put into them! Definitely respect your attitude about respect being important in a dom, I’m sorry you’ve (it sounds like) had so much trouble finding a good one. Now let’s do a few more questions:

1. Has your dom punished you for playing with yourself yet? How? What are some other things he’s had you do recently?

2. Are you more introverted or extroverted?

3. What toys do you have?

What sounds scarier to you and why? (Forget about laws and practicalities in your answers, this is just fantasy):

4a. Posting a short video of yourself naked online or being naked for an hour in a busy public place, but with the promise that recordings of you won’t end up online?

4b. Being tied up naked with your hands behind your back and locked to a lightpost in public with the only way out being to beg passerby to release you or with the only way out being to wait for a four hour timer?

Old 11-12-2023, 04:40 AM   #26
Dixie_

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
Thank you for your answers and the thought you’ve put into them! Definitely respect your attitude about respect being important in a dom, I’m sorry you’ve (it sounds like) had so much trouble finding a good one.
Thank you for the nice words!

To answer your questions

1. Has your dom punished you for playing with yourself yet? How? What are some other things he’s had you do recently?
Yes he did, all I can share is that I got busy writing lines which i really don’t like

2. Are you more introverted or extroverted?
Introverted for sure

3. What toys do you have?
Not many, a vibrator, nipple clamps, gags, collars and some light bondage stuff

What sounds scarier to you and why?

4a. Posting a short video of yourself naked online or being naked for an hour in a busy public place, but with the promise that recordings of you won’t end up online?
If it’s a new city (note my home or where I work) then being naked in public is less scary, online is scarier. Otherwise it’s the opposite. Mainly because it would expose this side of me which not many people know about. I don’t think I’ll be able to face them after

4b. Being tied up naked with your hands behind your back and locked to a lightpost in public with the only way out being to beg passerby to release you or with the only way out being to wait for a four hour timer?
begging passersby sounds scarier, to be left at the mercy of a stranger. You can never guess what people will do when you give them the power. Four hours seems way safer

Old 11-14-2023, 06:52 PM   #27
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you, a few more questions!
  1. What is the most revealing outfit you’ve worn in public?

2. What are you wearing right now?

3. What is the most humiliated you’ve ever felt?

4. What is your favorite book?

Old 11-14-2023, 09:40 PM   #28
Dixie_

1. What is the most revealing outfit you’ve worn in public?
    Sheer outfits in general, the most revealing was not intentional when i wore a sheer top and a new bra. Turned out the bra was too small and only covered half of my nipples

2. What are you wearing right now?
    Collar and panties

3. What is the most humiliated you’ve ever felt?
    Ever, would be hard to remember but the most humiliated I felt recently was when I was working online but had to be leashed to my desk. Although no one could see it, it still felt very humiliating especially when I was talking to my team and telling them what to do

4. What is your favorite book?
    I don’t really have a favorite book, each has its unique value. However, Piranesi is the one I have talked to people the most about it and lended it out way too many times

Advertisements
Kink Talk