Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-25-2018, 07:23 AM   #1
Lil_LeahJ97
Distinguished Member

Default New house, new housemate, new dares wanted

Hi everyone. I've just moved into a new house with a new housemate, (It's his house, I've moved in with him) as I couldn't afford my item place. Before now I've been living with my parents.

My friend, (who is on here and is partly responsible for me being here) have in the past had some added benefits, however thanks to other circumstances, we're just friend now, well housemates.

Now we live together I'm after some fun dares to do, with his help or in front of him. Here is his profile. James aka DJR86

So let's get some suggestions, anything that doesn't break our limits, and nothing that includes sex between us, however any other orgasm filled suggestion would bide great.

I know how great the getdare public can be.

X

EDIT: This is our first few suggestions me and James just came up with.

1. During daylight hours, if we are both at home, we are both only allowed to wear panties/thong. At night we may wear any clothes, max 2 items each.

2. If only one of us is home, we must be naked. When the other comes in, we can put panties on as ruled in 1, however it must be the panties the other person has worn all day. 2nd to come home can put clean ones on.

3. We take turns to cook and clean based on roll of a dice. If its even, I do both, if its odd, james does both. Other person must have nipple clamps on while cooking and cleaning take place.

My AMA

90% Domme/10% Sub
(This is not an invitation for you to flood my inbox with sub requests!)

Likes: Tit torture, orgasm control, light pain, nipple play, nudity, lingerie, flashing "my girls", WAM, BDSM, blackmail, humiliation.
Limits: photos being requested and anything else not listed in likes!

Twitter: @Leah_Jacko97
Insta: leah_jacko97
kik: Don't ask!

Last edited by Lil_LeahJ97; 09-25-2018 at 01:29 PM. Reason: adding to original post
Lil_LeahJ97 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk