Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-14-2023, 05:54 PM   #1
AllieSlut

Female Please, have mercy (26F)

I have been locked in my chastity belt, and I need at least 3 votes to get free.

Will you please be merciful? Can I earn less time by doing your task?

Hard limits: friends/family, public, blood, permanent, AtM/scat, bestiality, vids/pics of myself, anything during worktime

TOYS
Big & small dildo, vibrator, speculum, small (4cm) & medium (5cm) plugs, thick "neck" plug (6cm), tunnel plug, inflatable plug, large anal beads, chastity belt, nipple suckers & clamps, handcuffs, collar & leash, ball & dildo gag, padlocks, rope

Last edited by AllieSlut; 12-14-2023 at 06:44 PM.
AllieSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2023, 06:26 PM   #2
GreedyBum
Distinguished Member

Yeah right haha enjoy denial!

Last orgasm: Oct 1st 2023
Keyholder: CSasha

Hurt my balls! No Mercy
GreedyBum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2023, 06:37 PM   #3
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Are you filled with something under chastity? Keeping your stuffed cunt locked sounds like a good way to keep you stretched even when also denied.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2023, 06:38 PM   #4
G7125

Yes but you need to have both your pussy and ass filled with the biggest dildo and plug you have for 1 hour and if you fail then you go back in chasity. otherwise no.
G7125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2023, 06:43 PM   #5
AllieSlut

I'll do it as soon as I get unlocked

Hard limits: friends/family, public, blood, permanent, AtM/scat, bestiality, vids/pics of myself, anything during worktime

TOYS
Big & small dildo, vibrator, speculum, small (4cm) & medium (5cm) plugs, thick "neck" plug (6cm), tunnel plug, inflatable plug, large anal beads, chastity belt, nipple suckers & clamps, handcuffs, collar & leash, ball & dildo gag, padlocks, rope
Old 12-14-2023, 06:48 PM   #6
GreedyBum
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllieSlut View Post
I'll do it as soon as I get unlocked
Youre not going to be able to do this

Last orgasm: Oct 1st 2023
Keyholder: CSasha

Hurt my balls! No Mercy
GreedyBum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2023, 06:49 PM   #7
AllieSlut

What do you mean?

TOYS
Old 12-14-2023, 06:52 PM   #8
G7125

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreedyBum View Post
Youre not going to be able to do this
she can try. Might be interesting if other stuff is added as well if she faild or if she has to wear the chasity belt with them to get out now that i think of it.
Old 12-14-2023, 06:53 PM   #9
AllieSlut

Unfortunately, the belt is too snug to use it with the big toys

TOYS
Old 12-14-2023, 06:55 PM   #10
G7125

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllieSlut View Post
Unfortunately, the belt is too snug to use it with the big toys
What size have you tried before that worked?
Old 12-14-2023, 06:58 PM   #11
AllieSlut

I am currently locked with the small dildo and a vibrator. I can also wear plugs under the belt, but the beads and the big dildo can't fit

TOYS
Old 12-14-2023, 07:00 PM   #12
G7125

How big does the inflatable plug go?
Old 12-14-2023, 07:03 PM   #13
AllieSlut

Quite quite big, to the point that I cant take it out when inflated to max

TOYS
Old 12-14-2023, 07:09 PM   #14
G7125

Then instead of the big toys lets have you use the inflatable one instead. And one the medium vibrator if it can fit.
Old 12-14-2023, 07:11 PM   #15
AllieSlut

For an hour as previously said?

TOYS

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, chaster, chastity, chastity belt, vote