Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 09-09-2016, 01:32 PM   #1
little pet
getDare Succubus

Scissors Ladies, make your own lockable chastity belt! With tutorial

My owner controls my orgasms, and I'm not allowed to masturbate without his permission. So we've looked into chastity belts online, but they are just too damn expensive. That's why I've decided to make my own.

I'd really like to share it with you, because I often read about people wanting one and running into the same problem that we had; the cost.

This is a very budget-friendly and easy to make alternative and I can tell you, it works really wel. When you make it fit tight enough, there's really no way to reach the fun parts .

The picture shows I've used a padlock to close it. But recently I've purchased a code lock. You can set the code yourself and take a pic without looking and send it to your Dom for some real online control. (In case of emergency there are always the scissors, but you wouldn't want to be ruining your handiwork for a pesky orgasm would you?)

I've made a step by step tutorial and included a picture of the final product. It took me an hour to make.

You will need:
- 2 wide leather belts
- scissors
- a needle suitable for piercing leather, or maybe a hole punch
- thick thread
- 1 or 2 D-rings
- a padlock or code lock
- a clothes peg or marker

Belt 1 will go around your waist. Belt 2 will pass between you legs, from the back to the front. Make sure you can fit the end of belt 2 in the buckle of belt 1. I had to cut mine a little narrower. I found the hardest part was piercing the leather with the needle. Be sure to place the back of your needle on a hard surface, so you can push the leather down on it. That makes it a little easier.

All else will be explained in the tutorial in the next post. Feel free to ask questions if something is unclear.

If you do make one, I'd appreciate if you share the outcome or tell me about it
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	494
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	6124  

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 09-09-2016, 01:34 PM   #2
little pet
getDare Succubus

And here is the tutorial. I apologise for the low resolution picture. I drew it at high res, but the size limit here is quite small.
If anything is unclear, feel free to ask!

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.

Last edited by little pet; 09-20-2016 at 12:28 PM.
Old 09-09-2016, 10:10 PM   #3
sir stefan
Account Banned

Well,
1/my pet is great!
2/ it is a great belt. The ones you buy are soo expensive. She has a codelock that is normally used for luggage. You can set the code yourself. She takes a picture, sends it to me. I check that the picture is readable (important!! It sometimes was not!!) and if i confirm she deletes photo and mail.
Then she can lock herself and can only be unlocked if i send the code (she can free herself with scissors in case of emergancy, but then all work is destroyed).
It is great play!!!
It is soo great... We live far from each other,... Dont know each other rl.... She locks herself for me.... For a guy she only knows from some text on an ipad...... Great play..

Oh, and yesterday she bought a 2nd codelock (in sales). Now if i allow her to pee and send the code, she can immidiately lock herself after because the 2nd lock will already be waiting, with confirmed code.....

Last edited by sir stefan; 09-09-2016 at 10:14 PM.
sir stefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 04:30 PM   #4
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Post
And here is the tutorial. I apologise for the low resolution picture. I drew it at high res, but the size limit here is quite small.
If anything is unclear, feel free to ask!
Very nice, though for serious wear you need steek.Can you work steel DIY?
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 11:23 AM   #5
little pet
getDare Succubus

Maybe if I had the tools for it, I could learn how to.

I must say however, this is very effective. Not only because I really can't reach my pussy. Also because it's a great tool for toilet control. My owner is the one who gets to decide if I can go. If he says no, the lock stays close. Nothing I can do about it.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 10-13-2016, 02:17 AM   #6
little pet
getDare Succubus

The picture of the tutorial in my album is too small to be able to read properly.

If anyone's interested, let me know and I can send a link to the picure at the original size and that can be enlarged as well.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_1179.jpg
Views:	638
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	6232  

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 10-14-2016, 04:09 AM   #7
Zoeys fun time
Account Banned

I always wanted to try a homemade chastity belt not really sure why but I have wanted to and this seems really cool so im going to try it if I have time and remember to do it ill post photos of it completed

Love,
Zoey

Likes: pee dares, light pain,Hidden public, creative dares

Dislikes: Self Bondage, edgeing

Limits: pictures, family/freinds, Serious pain, Perminant/Body Altering, Scat

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY "FUCK THAT I AINT DOING IT" TO ANY DARE

BDSM TEST

PM Dares
My Toys
My Human Sex Map

Im looking for new things to try so i can soon expand my likes
Zoeys fun time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 04:24 AM   #8
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoeys fun time View Post
I always wanted to try a homemade chastity belt not really sure why but I have wanted to and this seems really cool so im going to try it if I have time and remember to do it ill post photos of it completed

Love,
Zoey
Great! It's such a great addition, really adds a new dimension to denial (says someone who wasn't into chastity at all, half a year ago) I'd love to see the results!

If you need help, or a better quality image, just let me know.
By the way, it's best to use a wide belt going between your legs, so that touching is very difficult. Just not wide enough to cause chafing.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 10-14-2016, 04:30 AM   #9
Zoeys fun time
Account Banned

Quote:
Great! It's such a great addition, really adds a new dimension to denial (says someone who wasn't into chastity at all, half a year ago) I'd love to see the results!

If you need help, or a better quality image, just let me know.
By the way, it's best to use a wide belt going between your legs, so that touching is very difficult. Just not wide enough to cause chafing.
it will be a few days since I want to buy some new belts for it but the one thing I don't completely understand is how do you get it to lock

BDSM TEST

PM Dares
My Toys
My Human Sex Map

Old 10-14-2016, 05:06 AM   #10
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoeys fun time View Post
it will be a few days since I want to buy some new belts for it but the one thing I don't completely understand is how do you get it to lock
I've made a quick close up drawing to illustrate.

When you've buckled the belt as tight as is still comfortable, mark where you'll attach the D-rings (drawn in red). You have to be able to put the lock on top of the buckle.
Use a thick needle, and thick strong thread. Making holes first with a hole punch might also work. You can then easily sew the thread through and attach the rings.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_1185.PNG
Views:	268
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	6233  

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 10-14-2016, 05:11 AM   #11
Zoeys fun time
Account Banned

Quote:
I've made a quick close up drawing to illustrate.

When you've buckled the belt as tight as is still comfortable, mark where you'll attach the D-rings (drawn in red). You have to be able to put the lock on top of the buckle.
Use a thick needle, and thick strong thread. Making holes first with a hole punch might also work. You can then easily sew the thread through and attach the rings.
ok that makes sence now thank you

BDSM TEST

PM Dares
My Toys
My Human Sex Map

Old 10-23-2016, 03:17 PM   #12
SemiGolfBoy
getDare Sweetheart

That's really interesting because I've been thinking of using a chastity belt, and of course diy is so much cheaper. I'm wondering a few things though, maybe it's a bit stupid but hear me out, because I'd love to know.

How comes it actually keeps the wearer from touching? I feel like if you were lying on your back and parting your legs you could move the belt left or right or even slip your hand under the belt... And if it's tight enough to prevent the hand from going between pussy and belt, what keeps you from coming by rubbing against the leather or humping?

Also a totally different thing but, could ftms use this? I have a feeling it would need more room because the rubbing thing I said earlier would be even easier with a dicklit. I've really been trying to invent a chastity device for myself and it's really tough.
If you have any ideas on how a ftm could build his own chastity device please tell and I mean everyone, but especially you Sub lucy you craft genius. Bonus points for bathroom control like this one!

Following this super cool thread.

My PM Dares! - Likes , punishments and Limits
I got RAPED HERE by Angel12345
Pussy last shaved: January 3 2019
A whole golf has 18 holes.
SemiGolfBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 03:29 PM   #13
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemiGolfBoy View Post
That's really interesting because I've been thinking of using a chastity belt, and of course diy is so much cheaper. I'm wondering a few things though, maybe it's a bit stupid but hear me out, because I'd love to know.

How comes it actually keeps the wearer from touching? I feel like if you were lying on your back and parting your legs you could move the belt left or right or even slip your hand under the belt... And if it's tight enough to prevent the hand from going between pussy and belt, what keeps you from coming by rubbing against the leather or humping?

Also a totally different thing but, could ftms use this? I have a feeling it would need more room because the rubbing thing I said earlier would be even easier with a dicklit. I've really been trying to invent a chastity device for myself and it's really tough.
If you have any ideas on how a ftm could build his own chastity device please tell and I mean everyone, but especially you Sub lucy you craft genius. Bonus points for bathroom control like this one!

Following this super cool thread.
Thank you for your kind remarks! I must say you ask some good questions, and i will try to answer them as best I can.

The belt does prevent me from touching, because the part that runs between my legs is quite wide. I can't just push it to one side. If I really tried, maybe I could slide my fingers under the leather. But not in a position that would do much good when wanting to cum. Trying to hump things might sound like a good idea, but it doesn't really help me. The leather is so thick, plus there are studs one mine...it doesn't really provide enouhg stimulation. Of course, that might differ from person to person. Mostly, it stops me touching involuntarily. Sometimes my hands wander... and then I feel the belt and I am reminded of what's forbidden to touch.

You say you are ftm. I'm not sure what stage you are at, but this doesn't really work on the male anatomy I think. I mean, the penis has to go somewhere....out of "harm's way" that's why chastity cages are more of a thing for males. I did see some diy tips online for male chastity devices or cages, most of them involved pvc tubing...
I'd recommend searching online for "diy chastity belt". I know there are plenty of results and tutorials out there. Wish I could be more helpful.
If you have any questions though, don't hesitate to ask!

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 10-25-2016, 01:57 PM   #14
Sagarkoe
getDare Sweetheart

DIY chastity devices are really scary if you ask me, belts arent really a problem but we as males do stick our Dick into it and i wouldnt like it to get stuck and completely pinched in a PVC thing.... However its your own choice. They arent extremely expensive either. I would Love a chastity belt for males but holy **** they are expensive o.O
They Look really great though, Maybe one day i'll buy one xD. Nice tutorial btw.
Sagarkoe is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity belt, dyi, orgasm control