Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-11-2019, 12:09 PM   #1
ftmsub13

Rainbow Long time lurker, first time poster...

Like I said, this is my first time posting on this forum. I've always read posts but never made an account until today. I just got some new toys this past week and decided to give my new chastity belt and nipple clamp/collar combo a try. I just locked myself in and attached a dildo insert to fill my hole and then hid the keys on top of a tall chest of drawers inside of a pot that would take some uncomfortable reaching to get down.I attached each clamp to my nipples with them completely tightened and the collar snugly around my neck.

So....tell me how long I should stay clamped and locked up for...and what I should do while I'm locked up. I do have a massage scheduled tomorrow at noon that I will have to take it off for, but in the meantime, I deserve to be punished.

Likes: orgasm control, forced orgasm, bondage, humiliation, bladder control, bondage, pain, wedgie

Limits: Permanent, family/friends, work, extreme pain, obvious public, scat, golden shower, piercing, pictures, vids, cam, blood, cutting

Toys:
Nipple Clamps (adjustable) & Collar, Nipple & Clit Clamps, Handcuffs, Blindfold, ball gags, butt plug, vibrating butt plug, vibrating dildo, bullet vibrators,
ftmsub13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity belt, dare, locked