Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 09-28-2018, 07:14 PM   #1
liallanley
getDare Sweetheart

Default What can I do to get adopted by a mistress?

So, I’ve been looking for a mistress for about 7 months now with no luck , and I was wondering if there is anything I can do to prove myself worthy, and that I’ll be loyal to them. Please comment below if there is anything I can do, or if you would like to adopt this useless sissy.

If you don’t want to have a male slave, you can train me to be a sissy girl!, I can be whatever you want me to be!
liallanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 08:48 PM   #2
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Unfortunately there is nothing really you can do other than continue your search, be active on getDare and meet people. There is a severe shortage of Mistress' on here and that makes your search harder. The only thing you can do to increase your chances is to spend time getting to know people.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 11:05 AM   #3
Happy Me

Talking

Butterfly is right. There are a lot more subs than mistresses all over the entire internet. The best bet is to be nice and likable and participate and get to know people. Make sure your ads are top notch. Make sure you are posting quality content. When you do a dare for someone write an excellent report. Put effort into things. Then you will get noticed as something other than the throng of horny boys wanting to be dommed, you will be a human being with a personality, which is much more desirable to the few dommes who are out there.

Advertisements
Kink Talk