Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-05-2020, 08:19 PM   #151
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by W01f View Post
Hey it’s me. I gave you the movie theater date and you asked for details and rules and tasks.

I’ll try to be as specific as possible. I’m not sure what’s showing by you but the Irish man might be a good one to go see. It’s a long movie, 3 hours I think. Go to the theater wearing a bra, thong, long sleeve shirt, jeans, and a long coat. Once you’re in and going to your seat, sit in the very back and sit along the ill, make sure no one else is sitting in your row. If someone else is there find a row with no one in it. Sit tight and wait for the movie to start, wait 10 minutes. After ten minutes take the coat, bra, and your jeans off. Wait a minute or two, get up and take your coat with you, leave the bra and jeans. Walk to the other side of the row. When you’re half way across the row leave your coat. Now get to the end of the row and sit along the ill. Wait ten minutes and take off you shirt and thong. Wait a minute or two and now move to the middle of the row we’re you left your coat.
Now for the task. Your goal is to complete them all before the end of the movie.
1) put the coat back on move to the very front, sit down open the coat and masturbate to orgasm.
2) move as far as you can away from the row with out any cover, poor would be 1 row, ok 2, good 3, better 4, great 5, amazing 6, etc.
3) get behind someone and finger yourself, play with your tits, and try to have an unnoticed orgasm behind them.
4) put the coat on get in a row with people and dare to get as close as you can, then edge yourself for ever person in the row. You have to have one side of the coat open. 1 person in the row poor, 2 ok, etc. Task only counts if all edges are completed in row.
5) Stand in the back, bonus points for standings on the seat, be extra careful if you do stand on it, and see how long you can last before you sit down again. 1 minute poor, 2 ok, etc
6) have an orgasm sitting on the stairs.
7) Take a selfie with the flash on, no coat, position must be sluty sexy.
Any task that needs an orgasm only counts if you orgasm in the place stated. Any task with levels of doing well as in poor, ok, etc only count if you get a great.
Ok now for the finale, which clothes do you get to put back on. If you complete none, you can only put the coat back on and must walk out with the front open. 1 to 3 task done and you can wear the coat open with the shirt and thong. 4 to 6 tasks done and you can wear the coat open with the jeans and bra. And only if you complete all 7 tasks can you wear everything home.

Well I hope this is detailed, with tasks and rules enough for you. Enjoy, and let me know if I need to fine-tune anything else.

whoa from 0-90 lol
This is great stuff. MORE than I was thinking... I like rules but simple, stuff I can remember but not so amorphous that idk what I can or can't do... or that leaves me options to not.

I'll think about this... I'd have to take my phone and have this up the whole time to remember lol

Info on me

When available/in chat: this + 1 Special Die.

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Kendragirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 04:16 AM   #152
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

More...
Also gonna be home early Thursday and home all day Friday... just sayin.

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 02-25-2020, 06:31 AM   #153
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

It's gonna be warm Thursday and friday... just sayin..

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 02-27-2020, 11:30 AM   #154
lurker54321

Start your jog in a tiny thong and a long shirt you dont mind loosing. Pring a camera. You will jog to the clothing donation bin, make it atleast a 10 min jog. Half way to the bin stop, strip and edge. Leave the thong here but you can put the shirt back on and keep jogging.
When you get to the bin edge once first then toss in your shirt, take a selfie with the donation bin, showing everything and when you get home caption the pic with "First nude jog in months" and set it as your phone background for 3 days and ideally upload it to getdare and kinktalk, its your first chance to do a jog in awhile so celebrate.

After taking that pic edge again and start jogging back towards your thong, when you get to it cum before putting it on and finishing your jog.
lurker54321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 02:08 PM   #155
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker54321 View Post
Start your jog in a tiny thong and a long shirt you dont mind loosing. Pring a camera. You will jog to the clothing donation bin, make it atleast a 10 min jog. Half way to the bin stop, strip and edge. Leave the thong here but you can put the shirt back on and keep jogging.
When you get to the bin edge once first then toss in your shirt, take a selfie with the donation bin, showing everything and when you get home caption the pic with "First nude jog in months" and set it as your phone background for 3 days and ideally upload it to getdare and kinktalk, its your first chance to do a jog in awhile so celebrate.

After taking that pic edge again and start jogging back towards your thong, when you get to it cum before putting it on and finishing your jog.

I'm all for getting risky but I'm not taking my phone

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 03-02-2020, 11:37 PM   #156
lurker54321

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendragirl View Post
I'm all for getting risky but I'm not taking my phone
In that case no thong, just wear the shirt and take the pic when you get back and upload it here.
Old 03-04-2020, 10:55 AM   #157
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

This isn't a pic dare.
Every dare here is just guys wanting pics. I get messages every week "I dare you to send me nudes"... ugh.

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
The following user says Thank You to Kendragirl for this post:
Old 03-04-2020, 12:08 PM   #158
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Here is my variant on a clothing donation challenge. Go to a thrift store with $5 and clothing you can part with. You have to buy what you can with $5. When you leave you will find a way to strip and change into what you have bought before you leave the parking lot area. Then go 24 hours wearing only what you bought.

If $5. Isnt enough you can earn more on your way there! Or while in the store:

$1. For shopping barefoot
$1. For shopping while your clothing is visibly wet.
$1. For getting naked in the dressing room for 10 minutes

There...that gives you $8. If you earn it.

Enjoy. Once the clothes go on that's all you can wear for 24 hours.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 03:06 AM   #159
lurker54321

Quote:
This isn't a pic dare.
Every dare here is just guys wanting pics. I get messages every week "I dare you to send me nudes"... ugh.
Well when you refuse the previous part of the dare Im not going to make it eaiser as a substitute, ill make it harder.
Old 03-15-2020, 09:34 AM   #160
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

Default Been awhile

So it’s been some time and I thought I’d try giving you a doable dare.

Go to a clothing store and browse around. Make sure you know where people are cause you’re going on an adventure. Pick a full out fit out of the clothes that you can buy. DON’T pick them up.

A full outfit includes underwear, a shirt and pants or a skirt.

Now with the outfit in mind go to a changing room and strip. “Oh no you “forgot” your new outfit.” Guess you’re going to have to go get it.

You’re goal is get the complete outfit. If you have to grab a different piece of clothing than what you picked before you have to add 2 edges to the final total.

Once you have the outfit get back to the changing rooms and edge 10 times and then you can orgasm. Add any other earned edges to the 10 if needed.

Hope you enjoy. Also haven’t seen you post in a while so how you doing?
Pm me "Edge" and I'll edge 5 times, with no cum at end.
Go to this link to see my blog of ideas on mostly exhibition, some femdom, and a few other things.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84373
W01f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 09:56 AM   #161
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
So it’s been some time and I thought I’d try giving you a doable dare.

Go to a clothing store and browse around. Make sure you know where people are cause you’re going on an adventure. Pick a full out fit out of the clothes that you can buy. DON’T pick them up.

A full outfit includes underwear, a shirt and pants or a skirt.

Now with the outfit in mind go to a changing room and strip. “Oh no you “forgot” your new outfit.” Guess you’re going to have to go get it.

You’re goal is get the complete outfit. If you have to grab a different piece of clothing than what you picked before you have to add 2 edges to the final total.

Once you have the outfit get back to the changing rooms and edge 10 times and then you can orgasm. Add any other earned edges to the 10 if needed.

Hope you enjoy. Also haven’t seen you post in a while so how you doing?

Doin ok.

This is interesting... need more changing room dares...

Also!!! It's warm ish at night again...

JOGGING IS BACK ON!!!

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 03-15-2020, 08:57 PM   #162
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

Default Jogging’s back

Since jogging back let’s start with a simple classic, Strip jogging. Pick a route that brings you in circle back home. Every 5 minutes you lose a piece of clothing. The route should take at least 25 minutes. Hope it’s not to much for a start. You also get the added fun of sneaking back inside. Well enjoy.
Pm me "Edge" and I'll edge 5 times, with no cum at end.
Go to this link to see my blog of ideas on mostly exhibition, some femdom, and a few other things.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84373
W01f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 09:25 PM   #163
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Since jogging back let’s start with a simple classic, Strip jogging. Pick a route that brings you in circle back home. Every 5 minutes you lose a piece of clothing. The route should take at least 25 minutes. Hope it’s not to much for a start. You also get the added fun of sneaking back inside. Well enjoy.

but what to start with? more random risk... come on... I'm sooo horny this week.

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 03-15-2020, 09:57 PM   #164
smite2001
getDare Sweetheart

On one of your jogs, do the following:
Tie both your shoe laces only loosely.
As soon as you notice that one has come undone, stop where you are.
You can wait in place as long as you want, but you have to pull your pants+underpants down to your knees and tie your shoe lace before pulling them back up and continuing on your route.

If both shoe laces have come undone before you stop, you need to tie both of them loosely again. If its one, tie it properly.
If a loosely tied shoelace has not come undone at all before you finish your jog, you need to strip completely and put your clothes back on somewhere along your jogging route. You may backtrack on your route for that, or extend your jog until it happens.

Example: you tie your shoe laces loosely at home. In front of the park you notice they both came undone. Tie both loosely again (pants down), before entering the park.
A short time later you notice the right one has come undone -> pants down, tie it properly. When finishing your jog, the left one is still holding -> continue your run, hoping it comes undone, or strip naked where you are or somewhere along your previous route.

The dare is a bit wordy but shouldnt be too complicated in its execution.
I give it a 2/10 in terms of riskyness, but should be fun. Havent checked your previous tasks tbh, it might be too little risk for an expert exhibitionist.

M / 33 / Straight Dom
Looking for a Sub

Last edited by smite2001; 03-15-2020 at 10:08 PM.
smite2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 02:29 AM   #165
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
but what to start with? more random risk... come on... I'm sooo horny this week.
More random risk. I've given this dare before. It runs on the same lines as removing clothing while jogging, but the item of clothing removed is based on a dice roll. Every five minutes you roll a die to decide what you remove. If you roll something you have already removed roll again.

1. Panties
2. Bra
3. Bottoms
4. Top
5. Socks
6. Shoes

You leave the item of clothing at the place you remove it, once you have removed everything you jog for another five minutes. Once the time is up stop and edge, then go back the way you came and collect each piece of clothing. Depending on your time limit, edge each time you collect a piece of clothing.

Once you have all your clothing, roll again as to what to put on. This time however, if you get duplicate clothing you have lost that roll. You only get six rolls, so you might end up not being able to put some of your clothing back on.

Advertisements
Kink Talk