Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-26-2021, 10:48 PM   #46
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

If you could, would you do any of the following. Please explain why and any stipulations you may have to agree to these.

1. Change into being the opposite sex right now.
Only if I get to change back also. I would love to see what it's like to be a girl for a while, but definitely not permanently.

2. Turn into being completely pan-sexual right now.
Definitely! More options!

3. Spend a weeks holiday on an island resort, all expenses paid for, but everybody there always wants to fuck you. Doesn't mean they will, but everyone, regardless of gender, is just constantly sexually aroused by you.
Yeah, sounds like a lot of fun. And I get to get a lot of sex.

4. Have both a penis and a vagina starting right now.
Nope. I don't think that would look nice at all and I don't want to menstruate.

5. Turn into a live sex doll for a week purchased by a random person. All your 5 senses will be fully working as well as your heart, lungs and brain, but you won't be able to move or make a sound and you won't need to eat, drink or use the bathroom. Whenever you are not in use you will simply sleep.
Not with a random person, but with someone I know and trust: yeah, could be fun.

6. Get fucked by or receive oral from a random stranger right now.
Definitely! I don't see any reason not.... except maybe covid....

7. Get the most perfect sex and play partner BUT you must turn become a full Dom if you're now a sub or a sub if you're now a Dom.
Hmm... this one is actually hard. I think maybe I would choose to become a Dom then. I think I could be a decent Dom and it still allows me to have kinky fun.

8. Become the owner of a kinky hotel, where the dress code is kinky, sexy or nude and pretty much anything goes as long as it's safe, sane and consensual.
The kink stuff sounds like a lot of fun. But I'm not sure I would like the work load that is attached to it. If I can hire plenty of people to do the work for me than maybe.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 01:17 AM   #47
sissybill
Distinguished Member

1. Change into being the opposite sex right now. = id luv to change into a woman 4ever

2. Turn into being completely pan-sexual right now. = no

3. Spend a weeks holiday on an island resort, all expenses paid for, but everybody there always wants to fuck you. Doesn't mean they will, but everyone, regardless of gender, is just constantly sexually aroused by you. omg id be in luv the hole time

4. Have both a penis and a vagina starting right now. yes absolutely

5. Turn into a live sex doll for a week purchased by a random person. All your 5 senses will be fully working as well as your heart, lungs and brain, but you won't be able to move or make a sound and you won't need to eat, drink or use the bathroom. Whenever you are not in use you will simply sleep. my dream

6. Get fucked by or receive oral from a random stranger right now. get fucked by oh yes

7. Get the most perfect sex and play partner BUT you must turn become a full Dom if you're now a sub or a sub if you're now a Dom. no

8. Become the owner of a kinky hotel, where the dress code is kinky, sexy or nude and pretty much anything goes as long as it's safe, sane and consensual. yes
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 08:09 AM   #48
-Selene-

Only for a day to see how it's like. Otherwise no because I love how I am.

No, because I'm not entirely sure what this will mean for me.

3. Spend a weeks holiday on an island resort, all expenses paid for, but everybody there always wants to fuck you. Doesn't mean they will, but everyone, regardless of gender, is just constantly sexually aroused by you.
It's basically like a larger swinger party, then, right? Sure, why not.

No, this would cause only problems and solve nothing really.

5. Turn into a live sex doll for a week purchased by a random person. All your 5 senses will be fully working as well as your heart, lungs and brain, but you won't be able to move or make a sound and you won't need to eat, drink or use the bathroom. Whenever you are not in use you will simply sleep.
Yes, in addition to sex, a bit of torture would be nice, assuming I can feel pain as a doll.

Yes, at least oral and I would like to be blindfolded.

7. Get the most perfect sex and play partner BUT you must turn become a full Dom if you're now a sub or a sub if you're now a Dom.
I don't think so. This could only work if I magically forget my past and that I actually prefer the submissive side. Also a perfect partner would be a bit boring.

8. Become the owner of a kinky hotel, where the dress code is kinky, sexy or nude and pretty much anything goes as long as it's safe, sane and consensual.
Oh yes. Maybe a hotel in form of a fancy castle, probably Gothic Revival style (a bit like Hogwarts). With dungeons. There would be BDSM play parties all the time, etc.
Limits: pics, reveal identity, kik, wasting food, dares that are too boring

PM dares | Toys
-Selene- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 11:23 AM   #49
DraegWedgie
getDare Sweetheart

Yep i would definitly feel better after that.

Yes the more open i can be the better it is

A week of free holiday i would accept it even if i was the slave of a all the resort

Nop, I can't explain that but i wouldn't like it

Yes i will that entertaining

Yes please come right here right now

Nop i really don't enjoy doms

Why not but it's not a go

Love : Wedgies.
Likes : Ice play, Humillition, spanking, pain, CBT, Pee holding, Anal, Hypno.
Want to try : All the other things
Limits : public, permanant, pee, poop,face.

Vote please
Anal training thread
Kik : Wedgie128974
Denied by the girls until the 13/09/2023 00:01 ( GMT+1). Feel free to check this slut cage while it's in.
DraegWedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 11:35 AM   #50
glitterslut

If it was just for a certain time, definitely! I'd love to feel what having a dick is like, but also how I'd be treated differently. If it was forever... maybe? I like being a woman, but I don't see why I wouldn't like being a man as well.

Already am!

Assuming this was in a world without Covid, hell yeah! Definitely if I could consent on a case-by-case basis (free holidays with the option of getting fucked a lot? Sign me up!) but also if it was a blanket "if you go on this trip people might fuck you" thing, because I'm into cnc anyway.

Sure. Getting to do all the fun penis-related things (I have such massive cock cage envy!), but keeping my pussy? I don't see a downside.

5. Turn into a live sex doll for a week purchased by a random person. [...]
On the one hand, I am super into dollification play and that sounds like an ultimate fantasy. On the other, it sounds scary af, because I don't like the idea of being so completely helpless e.g. in case of an emergency, and I would absolutely not trust a random person with that. If it was someone I know, I'd probably do it for a day, but I wouldn't commit to a week and I would not do it with a random person.

I'd definitely be happy to get fucked right now. No other reason than being horny and in month... six or so?... of lockdown.

I mean, if I had to turn dom, I'm not sure how they could be the most perfect partner? So probably not.

Nah, owning a business is way too much work and risk for my taste. But I'd definitely visit that hotel.

Likes: Edging, anal, denial, degradation, pain, insertions.

Hard limits: Face pictures, public/ exposure/ blackmail, piss drinking, scat.

Available toys and more likes/limits
glitterslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 07:07 PM   #51
Submissive penguin
getDare Sweetheart

Yes if the transformation was controlled by my dominatrix when ever she wanted

No

Yes that sounds fun

No

Yes that would fulfill my fantasy of being transformed into a mannequin/ sexdoll

No

Yes

Yes that would be fun
Kik: PenguinMan3.0

PM DARES Last Revision (September-3-2022)
TOYS and EQUIPMENT
BDSM Test Results
CHAT COMMANDS
Likes and Limits
Submissive penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2021, 04:41 PM   #52
Horny Mask
getDare Ladder

Nope, I like my body.

I’m already essentially Pansexual, just depending on whether you see pan as loving all genders or being genderblind. (Love all, but have preferences)

Yes, as long as family isn’t there, because that’d be nope. Otherwise, nice I get to enjoy a vacation.

No, though I had to weigh my options, it was close.

Yes, if they’re free of STDs and practice SSC, it sounds like a pleasurable way to get a break from all of the stresses of life. Also no more virginity.

Sure, if they’re clean and practice SSC. It’d be pleasurable and no more virginity

No, I don’t think I could give them the play they deserve

Sure, it sounds like a good establishment

Nonbinary (BioF)/Submissive Switch
Pet and Toy of ScarletMaid
Edges til free of breast punishment thread: 75/100
Slut is a greedy slut in denial who last ruined 6/13/2022!
owed crotch leash minutes: 30
Bra: 36 L (US Size)
Pm Dares
Likes/Limits/Toys
Embarrassing Facts about slut

punish my nipples for your orgasms and edges
rules and debts
nipple rubbing log
Horny Mask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 02:17 AM   #53
darkness991
getDare Sweetheart

1. Change into being the opposite sex right now. yes i always wanted to do that tho i am happy as a male thats why i crossdress

2. Turn into being completely pan-sexual right now. no because im not atracted to men but i do like females and shemales and i like it that way

3. Spend a weeks holiday on an island resort, all expenses paid for, but everybody there always wants to fuck you. Doesn't mean they will, but everyone, regardless of gender, is just constantly sexually aroused by you. yes id probably hold an orgy too

4. Have both a penis and a vagina starting right now.no dont really see the point in that

5. Turn into a live sex doll for a week purchased by a random person. All your 5 senses will be fully working as well as your heart, lungs and brain, but you won't be able to move or make a sound and you won't need to eat, drink or use the bathroom. Whenever you are not in use you will simply sleep. yes since its only for a week id like being a sex slave

6. Get fucked by or receive oral from a random stranger right now. yes to both but im always happy when i get fucked

7. Get the most perfect sex and play partner BUT you must turn become a full Dom if you're now a sub or a sub if you're now a Dom. yes im already a switch but mostly sub so id become a dom and since that would be my pref then who cares

8. Become the owner of a kinky hotel, where the dress code is kinky, sexy or nude and pretty much anything goes as long as it's safe, sane and consensual. yes id love having my own sexy business

im wearing a thong every day to work now so not much need for the pm dare

likesanal, chastity, bondage, cum eating, crossdressing, photos, hidden public, cam, wedgies, writing, spanking, clamps, toothpaste, pain, wax
limits face pics, scat, blood, animals, familie, friends, children, daipers

pm dares
toys and sissy clothing/pics
these can be used with any dare you want to give me
to do list
AMA
darkness991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 02:27 AM   #54
Heswitch
getDare Sneaker Slave

yes. if i had magical powers and could switch back and forth at will
yes
yes could be fun but may get annoying
yes minus the period and pregnancy
this would be fun just to see what they would do with me so yes
well ive given oral to a complete stranger so yes
no i lack the creativity to be a full on dom
8. Become the owner of a kinky hotel, where the dress code is kinky, sexy or nude and pretty much anything goes as long as it's safe, sane and consensual. hell yes

Please come degrade me on Kik!
Let me worship your sweaty feet

Click to Write on My Converse
Likes and Limits
PM DARES
TOYS
Heswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 05:41 PM   #55
Slutylittlesub

I most likely would I feel closer to a girl then a boy but I am a fem leaning Enby.

I find labels really hard maybe I am pan already? I just go by a person to person bases for this.

Lol, as long as they understand consent and are respectful doesnt seem to bad

Maybe idk its hard to know if i would want a vagina because I don't know what it is like to have one. Periods seem to suck tho

Not a random person but I would do this for Daddy

Not big on the random thing tbh like to know the people i submit to.

I like being a sub too much > ~ < and the perfect partner is just someone who understands consent and respect.

Mhmm this seems super cool
|23|TransGirlpuppy|Bisexual (everyone is cute labels are confusing) (She/her)
Slutylittlesub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 04:41 PM   #56
Closet Crossdresser
Distinguished Member

As much as I'd love to, I don't think that I would in this moment of my life... Current job, relationship, family status would be thrown too far out of wack... in the future? Maybe? Past? for sure...

I think I would. I think it would open my mentality and social aspects up significantly!

Sure! I don't think I'd mind people wanting to fuck me

I think I would...

I think I would, just for the experience! I think I'd have to remember, consistently, that I consented to it

I would have to turn it down... Not available for that

I don't think I'd do it, I think I'd get tired of being something that I'm not...

8. Become the owner of a kinky hotel, where the dress code is kinky, sexy or nude and pretty much anything goes as long as it's safe, sane and consensual?
Depends what I get to charge, I think I'd do it if it were profitable!
Cock Unlocked, Ass Unlocked
Im a 24 year old Sissy bitch w/ 38B breasts and 2" sissy clit
LOVE: Crossdressing, feminization, Following rules, cumming, Losing Control in life, private humilliation
Punishments: wedgies, orgasm denial/chastity
Limits: public, permanent, messy, extreme pain, cam/pics, hard CBT
PM Dares
Curiosity killed the...
Closet Crossdresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 12:04 AM   #57
FtM69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
No! I'm transgender so I know how it is and it's not fun... On the other hand, now I'm much more horny than I was before transition so I'm even curious how it is to be a woman and to have sex like this... so if it would be only for a few hours I think I could handle it.

Quote:
Yes, I would like to be pansexual.

Quote:
Yes! It would be a heaven!

Quote:
It would be interesting...

Quote:
Yes! It would be hot for a week.

Quote:
YES I would love to!

Quote:
Yes, for HIM I can be a dom.

Quote:
Yes!

Loves: hidden public, anal, sounding, naked, exhibitionism, orgasm control, edging, pics, vids
Limits: full public, blood, scat, family/friends, face
FtM69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk