Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-26-2019, 09:51 PM   #1
serazene

Rainbow House to myself for three weeks (30/m)

Looking for challenges and tasks to keep myself entertained after work until my wife gets back from travel. Also happy to answer truths (limit is anything that could personally identify me).

Willing to pick up supplies, groceries, etc as needed within reason

Have on hand:

* Household stuff
* Sex toys (dildos, vibe, cuffs/restraints, blindfold, lube)
* Baby stuff (diapers, pacis, bottle, sippy cup, onesie, laxatives)
* Soda, juice, coffee, alcohol

If inspiration would help:

* I like baking and feel like making some cookies or something (or multiple somethings)
* Will be playing lots of video games, both solo and co-op
* Will be getting delivery a few times (and am open to suggestions!)
* Trying to figure out what I should go out and do solo over the weekends (likely staying in on weeknights)
* Loves, etc, are in my signature, obviously

Loves
Toilet control + forced "accidents" (diapers, pants, naked, doesn't matter), diapers, DDlb/MDlb dynamic, watersports, hypnosis, video games, challenges, chance (dice, etc)

Limits
Too public (forcing kink on strangers, getting "caught"), pictures, animals, blood, swallowing poop, licking toilet seat/bowl/etc, permanent, friends/family, illegal or unsafe

More detailed list
PM dares, Supplies

Last edited by serazene; 08-26-2019 at 10:01 PM.
serazene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 11:25 PM   #2
serazene

I spent tonight performing a dare I received in the video game "person above TORD" thread.

I wanted to play Magic: Arena and was dared to roll two dice to determine the color of deck I would be playing (white/black), build a deck from scratch (no looking up net lists), and play until I won 3 games in a row or made my diaper leak.

Oh, and I'd only be wearing the diaper, had to start with 3 tall glasses of water, and administer 10 spanks to myself for every loss

It was a rather frustrating couple of hours but I ended up securing my third win in a row after a total of 12 losses (and two diaper wettings - no leaks, though). I will be giving myself my 120 spanks shortly and then going to bed.

--

I'll probably post in a few more of those threads to pick up challenges and dares to keep myself entertained, and periodically do reports here, but still soliciting in this thread as well

Doesn't have to be kinky or complicated, could be as simple as "bake snickerdoodles" or "get Taco Bell for dinner on Sunday". Won't complain about kinky, though, obviously

edit before bed: My diaper just leaked onto my chair so I took that as a sign it'd be time. Just finished the spankings. Pulled my diaper down to my thighs and gave myself 120 hard smacks. My butt is stinging something fierce and is glowing a nice red, and my palms are stinging a bit too I was thinking of messing the diapers but I'm not sure that's a good idea anymore. Maybe I can hold it til tomorrow otherwise I'll use the potty.

Loves
Toilet control + forced "accidents" (diapers, pants, naked, doesn't matter), diapers, DDlb/MDlb dynamic, watersports, hypnosis, video games, challenges, chance (dice, etc)

Limits
Too public (forcing kink on strangers, getting "caught"), pictures, animals, blood, swallowing poop, licking toilet seat/bowl/etc, permanent, friends/family, illegal or unsafe

More detailed list
PM dares, Supplies

Last edited by serazene; 08-28-2019 at 12:19 AM.
Old 09-01-2019, 05:06 AM   #3
serazene

Up at 5am on a Sunday after a run to the airport and grumpy because my favorite donut shop was closed this morning. Watching My Little Pony and sucking on a paci to get over it.

Still looking for dares/tasks/challenges/etc to cover the next two weeks

Loves

Limits

More detailed list
PM dares, Supplies
Old 09-01-2019, 04:20 PM   #4
Dare_Golore

Heres some rules to start:

-can only pee twice a day
-must edge twice with dildo in ass every day
-must be naked as much as possible, keep blinds of windows open
-wear 3 diapers to bed everynight, and drink 5 glasses of water. Cant leave untill 7am
-no videogane allowed furing this time
-must crawl around the house when its 12pm-5pm

Dislikes:Humiliation, Wedgies, long-time rules,nipple pain, toothpaste, denial, Long Bladder Control

Soft-Limits:scat, anal, hidden-public, messy

Hard-limits: Illegal, non-hidden-Public, pics, video, temp expose, family, permanent, blood, toys.

Male/Straight
Chaostouched

Add to my calendar!
PM DARES
Dare_Golore is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dare_Golore for this post:
Old 09-01-2019, 04:25 PM   #5
sissytoiletboy

Are you into cross dressing?

Loves: feet, crossdressing, humiliation, ice, wedgies or in my underwear, diapers, toilet, semi-public (i love park dares)
limits: eating scat/piss, toilet dares, public, family, social suicide, face pics
sissytoiletboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 04:40 PM   #6
serazene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare_Golore View Post
Heres some rules to start:

-can only pee twice a day
-must edge twice with dildo in ass every day
-must be naked as much as possible, keep blinds of windows open
-wear 3 diapers to bed everynight, and drink 5 glasses of water. Cant leave untill 7am
-no videogane allowed furing this time
-must crawl around the house when its 12pm-5pm
Thank you! I will do my best with these. What happens if I can't hold it and need to pee a third time? Is peeing in diapers okay?

Blinds open pushes my limits a bit too much (can't risk anything with my neighbors, I have to live with 'em next door even when I'm not in a kinky mood), but I will keep clothes to a minimum all the same.

Sadness at video games. Can I earn permission somehow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissytoiletboy View Post
Are you into cross dressing?
Unfortunately not. I wouldn't say it's a limit, but I definitely won't touch my wife's clothes without permission (and asking her is a limit) and would rather not purchase my own because I know it's not something I'm into.

Loves

Limits

More detailed list
PM dares, Supplies
Old 09-02-2019, 04:54 PM   #7
Dare_Golore

Quote:
Originally Posted by serazene View Post
Thank you! I will do my best with these. What happens if I can't hold it and need to pee a third time? Is peeing in diapers okay?

Blinds open pushes my limits a bit too much (can't risk anything with my neighbors, I have to live with 'em next door even when I'm not in a kinky mood), but I will keep clothes to a minimum all the same.

Sadness at video games. Can I earn permission somehow?

Unfortunately not. I wouldn't say it's a limit, but I definitely won't touch my wife's clothes without permission (and asking her is a limit) and would rather not purchase my own because I know it's not something I'm into.
Oh okay! Yes you may pee in your diaper.

Dislikes:Humiliation, Wedgies, long-time rules,nipple pain, toothpaste, denial, Long Bladder Control

Hard-limits: Illegal, non-hidden-Public, pics, video, temp expose, family, permanent, blood, toys.

Male/Straight
Chaostouched

Add to my calendar!
PM DARES
Old 09-02-2019, 04:56 PM   #8
Dare_Golore

Hmmm... and videogames? If you get permission from 5 people, you earned 10 hours of videogames.. you have to do it again to get 10 hours.

Male/Straight
Chaostouched

Add to my calendar!
PM DARES
The following user says Thank You to Dare_Golore for this post:
Old 09-03-2019, 12:08 AM   #9
serazene

Received an multi-part PM dare tonight to wet/mess my pants (no diaper!) with a laxative, and then wet and mess again after changing into a diaper and to spend an hour watching cartoons with my plushies.

So, I changed into jeans and did all of that. Currently in the (very) wet and messy diaper after an hour of MLP, and am about to get changed before bed. After getting cleaned up I will be doing my two dildo edges for Dare_Golore and then sleep. Did not end up playing video games tonight as I did not get permission from 5 people yet (currently at 3).

I made chocolate chip cookie dough tonight which is chilling in the fridge. Also had a very productive day getting a lot of yardwork and other chores done so I can relax this week. Looking forward to baking after work tomorrow ^^

Loves

Limits

More detailed list
PM dares, Supplies

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, diapers, home alone, rules, toilet control