Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 09-05-2017, 08:48 AM   #1
TheBoyWho

Question 18/M Ask Me Whatever

Hey, just ask me what ever you want. I'll be honest (Don't know why anyone would not be, no one knows who you are on here.)
Old 09-05-2017, 10:10 AM   #2
justalex

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWho View Post
Hey, just ask me what ever you want. I'll be honest (Don't know why anyone would not be, no one knows who you are on here.)
hi, whats your penis size?
justalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 12:37 PM   #3
Abhean

Think of your closest friend, the one you can share the most personal secrets with of all your real life friends. Let's call him or her friend A.

You wake up. You find yourself naked, with cuffed hands behind your back, with your mouth gagged preventing you from speaking normally (all you can do is make unintelligible sounds) and with your feet tied together. You look around, and you see a group of 10 of your real life friends, male ones as well as female ones, lying around you, all in the same predicament. Only friend A is missing. Some of your friends are visibly excited, others just seem scared.

1. What do you do?

It is that this point that friend A walks in, fully clothed, and with an evil-looking grin on their face. After inspecting all of your bodies closely, A starts speaking "I need a volunteer..."

"The first one to make a sound will be subjected to 72 hours of intense pain and pleasure, pleasure as well as pain beyond your wildest dreams. The rest of you can all watch and is free to go as they like... but I need my volunteer now. WHO OF YOU IS THE VOLUNTEER?"

2. Do you volunteer?

Into edging and cum control, switch!
Abhean is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ask anything, ask me, ask me a question, ask me anything kinky