Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-25-2011, 12:17 PM   #1
Dalekhuw

Nuclear cross dressing dares

i am currently looking for some cross dressing dares and dares to do while im cross dressed. if u want me to cross dress and wet myself ill do it!

likes: cross dressing,pee,poo,cum,wetting myself,diapers and a little public

limits:lots of public,permanent damage,fire,animal involved dares and blood

but other than that dare me!
Dalekhuw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 04:07 AM   #2
Dalekhuw

somebody please dare me!
Dalekhuw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 04:24 AM   #3
welshdresser
Distinguished Member

OK:

But I want to hear back by PM how they went.

1. Crossdress and go outside for a minimum of 5 minutes. If necessary go out with male clothes over the top and remove them when you get somewhere quiet enough for you to do this dare.

2. Crossdress in lingerie only. Bra and knickers , stockings and heels if you have them. Now drink 1.5 litres of water and top it off with a can of Coke or red bull. You must now do some sort of menial task for 1.5 hours, during which you may not get changed nor wee. Examples would be to clean the house, or do some ironing or tidy your room or clean the oven / your bathroom. Something which involves you getting on your hands and knees and scrubbing would be good. After 1.5 hours you may visit the bathroom, but cannot remove your panties.

3. Choose 2 pairs of girls knickers, plus a bra and stockings. Now put on bra and knickers and masturbate to climax into the other knickers. It helps if they belong to someone else... eg sister / friend, and have been worn. After youve cum, fold them carefully and hide them away somewhere and remaining crossdressed (though you can put boys clothes on top) go about your day. After exactly 1 hour, return to the knickers, and masturbate until rock hard. Place them on the floor and kneel in front of them. Now you're going to lick up all your previous cum. Get them really clean. Swallow your old cum. Now stuff the used knickers in your mouth. Remain like that for 5 minutes, wanking to stay hard. You can only take them out once youve cum again, this time into the knickers you are wearing. Now, remove them carefully, fold them and put them away. Take the ones out your mouth and wear them (again under male clothes if necessary. Return to your soiled knickers after exactly 1 hour.... and repeat the whole process. During this dare you must cum a minimum of 4 times before you can stop.

:S Dislikes: Durations longer than 3 hours (other than chastity), public humiliation, public crossdressing, scat in mouth

Limits: messy, social suicide, illegal, scat eating

Try giving someone a dare you think they might secretly like :-), they might return the favour
welshdresser is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cross dressing