Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-02-2020, 04:40 PM   #1
NaughtySpanko5

Smile Punishment Week for Naughty 28/F

This naughty brat has not been working out and doing the things she needs to lately and has earned herself a weeks worth of punishment. Since this was so effective a couple of months ago I figured I'd give it another shot.

Every morning for the next week or so I will be logging on and punishing myself with your help. You may pick any of the 5 punishments listed below to give out. They may be all unique (so, 1,2,3 or what ever variation you choose) or contain any sort of duplication (1,2,2 or 1,1,1 & etc.)

Punishments:
1) 25 spanks on my ass (please choose from any implement listed in signature)
2) 20 slaps on my tits (please choose from any implement listed in signature)
3) 15 spankings on my pussy (please choose from: hairbrush, leather paddle, belt, plastic spatula, flogger, or riding crop)
4) 10 slaps across my face
5) Write 5 lines (please choose the line for me to write, otherwise I will write "The only way I learn is by being scolded, spanked, slapped, and humiliated.")
6) 4 Minutes of clothespins on my nipples
7) 3 Minutes of Corner Time Standing
8) 2 Minutes of Corner Time Kneeling
9) 1 Minute of Mouth soaping
10) Repeat a humiliating phrase after every 5 swats/slaps (please choose the phrase for me to repeat)

Each person may assign me up to 5 sets of punishments a day. If you would like to scold or verbally humiliate me as you assign me my punishment, please do so, I am a very naughty girl and I deserve it.

Once I receive your punishment I will make a tally note in my notebook and thank you for your punishment. Every morning I will be reporting on any punishment I have completed. If I fail to do so or I fail to do the things I need to do that day I will repeat the punishment at bedtime.

Thank you for taking the time to punish me.

Punishments: Spanking, face, tit, and pussy slapping, scolding/humiliation, corner time, line writing
Implements: Paddle (large, medium, small), hairbrush, bath brush, wooden paddle, leather paddle, lexan paddle, leather tawse, leather strap, rubber strap, cane, belt, wooden spoon, plastic spatula, flogger, riding crop

LIMITS:
Public, Extreme pain/Toruture, Blood and Bodily Fluids, Danger, Camera/Pics

PM me with punishments
NaughtySpanko5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 06:18 PM   #2
BiMistress26
getDare Addict

1. Cane. 9. And without rinsing. 8.

Hopefully you will learn your lesson, you clearly did not last time.

List of my kinks: control, begging, impact play, bondage, orgasm denial, forced orgasm, humiliation, pain play, and many more.

Not into: age play, diapers, messy, cross dressing
BiMistress26 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiation, punish a naughty girl, scolding, slapping, spanking punishment dare