Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-30-2014, 10:23 PM   #1
Katarjia

Post 22f master wants toothpaste dare

My master has given me a new tube of toothpaste and a hard bristle brush he said he wants me minty clean and he's not talking about my teeth. I have to brush whatever you say. I have the tooth brush and toilet brush to use and a diaper. My limits are feces, pictures, or public. Please tell me where to start?
Katarjia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 01:04 AM   #2
usenabuse

Start by putting a could amount of toothpaste on the toothbrush and startstart cleaning your ass with it. Start by cleaning outside the hole and then slide it inside. Make sure you clean allthe way around. Let us know how it feels.

likes: degrading, humiliation, tasks, crossdressing, sissificstion, bondage, nipple torture, anal, cum eating, edging, hidden public, pee, smeg, toilet filthy disgusting and many more.

limits: public exposure, I don’t like to show face until we build up trust

kik: Usethissis
usenabuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 01:09 AM   #3
Katarjia

Quote:
Originally Posted by usenabuse View Post
Start by putting a could amount of toothpaste on the toothbrush and startstart cleaning your ass with it. Start by cleaning outside the hole and then slide it inside. Make sure you clean allthe way around. Let us know how it feels.
My hole is rather sensitive already the brush and the toothpaste increased that and it making me squirm, but thank you for the punishment...even if I want the toothpaste off already. I've had it on for a few minuets now and the burn got worse I can't sit still, but I have to put however much toothpaste anyone says and wherever they say until the whole tube is gone. I am not allowed to clean any off until it's done, and it's a biiig tube.

Last edited by Katarjia; 08-31-2014 at 01:18 AM.
Old 08-31-2014, 01:27 AM   #4
usenabuse

Good gilr nice report. I will help you out. Get the tube of toothpaste and put a line of toothpaste from the bottom of your pussy, between your lips up to the top of your clit. Get your toilet brush. Put it on your pillow and stradle the brushin the cowgirl position you must grind on the brush untill it is smeared all over your pussy

likes: degrading, humiliation, tasks, crossdressing, sissificstion, bondage, nipple torture, anal, cum eating, edging, hidden public, pee, smeg, toilet filthy disgusting and many more.

Old 08-31-2014, 01:35 AM   #5
Katarjia

I was able to get it smeared all over the lips and if I thought the toothpaste was bad I had no idea until that hard toilet brush was scrubbing it in. I don't know if I can finish the tube there's still a lot left! It's a 12 oz tube and now master is saying I am at the community mercy....it's up to them if one tube is enough everything smells like mint and I want to wipe it off so bad.
Old 08-31-2014, 01:38 AM   #6
Haze

Put a strip of toothpaste on the bristles of the toothbrush. Insert the brushinto your pussy as deep as it will go. After the toothpaste is gone put a glob on your clit and scrub it in with the toothbrush
Haze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 01:40 AM   #7
mafiaka
Distinguished Member

Rub it all over your belly and your tits, especially your nipples. Massage your tits and nipples with the toothpaste for ten minutes.
mafiaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 01:42 AM   #8
usenabuse

I think you should do one and a half tubes. I want you to completely cover your nipples in toothpaste so they are solid white

Old 08-31-2014, 01:45 AM   #9
Katarjia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze View Post
Put a strip of toothpaste on the bristles of the toothbrush. Insert the brushinto your pussy as deep as it will go. After the toothpaste is gone put a glob on your clit and scrub it in with the toothbrush
It was nice and cool at first but now it burns so bad and I still have a lot of the tube first!! My pussy is covered on tooth paste and it's making me hump my pillow. Thank you for your contribution. Next order please?
Old 08-31-2014, 01:46 AM   #10
Katarjia

Quote:
I think you should do one and a half tubes. I want you to completely cover your nipples in toothpaste so they are solid white
Yes thank you they're completely covered now I defiantly want to squirm and yell
Old 08-31-2014, 01:55 AM   #11
Katarjia

Quote:
Originally Posted by mafiaka View Post
Rub it all over your belly and your tits, especially your nipples. Massage your tits and nipples with the toothpaste for ten minutes.
I am unable to do my belly because I still have healing scars I am sorry but my tits are now covered in toothpaste and it feel so confusing. Part of me likes the tingle then the sting kicks in and I want to scream
Old 08-31-2014, 02:02 AM   #12
mafiaka
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarjia View Post
I am unable to do my belly because I still have healing scars I am sorry but my tits are now covered in toothpaste and it feel so confusing. Part of me likes the tingle then the sting kicks in and I want to scream
Healing scars ? What did you do ?

When you are done with your tits, go for your feet and your neck. Give them a big massage too.
mafiaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 02:04 AM   #13
Katarjia

Quote:
Originally Posted by mafiaka View Post
Healing scars ? What did you do ?

When you are done with your tits, go for your feet and your neck. Give them a big massage too.
Emergency gall bladder removal

Toothpaste is everywhere now the only good thing is some of it is losing it's sting, thank goodness I was squirming all over.
Old 08-31-2014, 02:15 AM   #14
usenabuse

This one is going to be tough. Out the tip of the tube in your ass squeeze a good lump of toothpaste in there then get the toilet brush and shove it in your ass.

Old 08-31-2014, 02:16 AM   #15
Katarjia

Quote:
This one is going to be tough. Out the tip of the tube in your ass squeeze a good lump of toothpaste in there then get the toilet brush and shove it in your ass.
I am sorry may I ask what you consider a good amount?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, toilet brush, tooth paste, tooth paste punishment, toothbrush