Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 05-03-2014, 08:45 AM   #1
leen

Default Fire & Ice (figurative) Punishment for Females

This is an extremely versatile punishment because it can be easily modified to increase/decrease severity based on your intended goal...

Things you'll need:
  • A willing female slave
  • Bottle of (normal heat) hot sauce, such as Cholula
  • Dollop of minty toothpaste, preferably gel type
  • Electric toothbrush from Oral B (not a fancy one--the kind that only has one motion of the bottom bristles. This is important)

First, the "Fire": Place between 1-3 drops of a regular (not crazy) hot sauce on your slave's clit. Her legs should not be tied open because the ability to clench them is going to come in handy later on. [Note: I personally love the Cholula Original for this, as it is a nice slow-building heat]

She should leave the hot sauce, without any additional stimulation, for five minutes. She will really begin to feel it around minute 3, but you don't want to add more than the 1-3 drops {more than that, and it could start to drip into her vaginal cavity, which we all know is not healthy to add things there}. At minute 4, have her start to clench and unclench her legs tightly...say every 5 seconds. Clenching your legs actually increases the sensation in a very exciting way...

When the five minutes are up, she'll probably be begging for something to quench the hot sauce, especially if you have her do the leg clenching thing for the last minute. This is where the "ice" comes in...

On the electric tooth brush, apply a pea-sized dollop of the gel-type toothpaste. And hand it to her, possibly with an evil grin on your face :-) She now has 5 minutes to cum using the toothbrush and toothpaste. (If she cums before 5 minutes, that's okay, but she can't wipe off the paste before the 5 minutes are up, so she will actually want to make it as close to the 5 minute mark as possible. ) The reason you want the cheap kind of electric toothbrush is that you want her to have to really work for the orgasm. With that type, she will have to rub her clit pretty hard to get to orgasm within the five minutes. If she does not make it, well, then obviously you can decide what the punishment should be...

After the 5 minutes, she can now use a wet cloth to wipe off the paste (be sure to wipe upwards, away from the urethral and vaginal areas). If you are pleased with her, you can let her add some baby oil, etc. to neutralize the heat a bit.

For the modifications, you can have her wait longer than 5 minutes before applying the toothpaste, but I would not recommend it, because after 5 minutes you start to lose any aspect of pleasure and it just becomes all pain. If that is what you are looking for, then good. If not, then I would recommend sticking to the timeline above. If you want to increase the punishment, after wiping off the residual mixture, do not let her use any oil or yogurt to neutralize the heat. Just have her let it subside naturally.

Now, that being said, as someone who has just done this myself, I can tell you that the longer you can stand to wait before removing the hotsauce, the more amazing the residual tingling feels. The first time I applied the hotsauce, my master had me leave it nearly 10 minutes. I was begging and screaming to remove it by the end, and I thought the burning was never going to stop. But once it finally did, my clit was in heaven for about another 30 minutes. It was absolutely amazing. So, use your best judgement about how much pain you want to cause before allowing relief, as well as how much residual pleasure you want her to have. I know I could never make myself leave it on for 10 minutes on my own (without my master to insist), but I almost wish I could, because the tingling is out of this world if you make it.

I would love to hear your thoughts (both from dare slaves and dare masters) once you have tried this. Did you have the same amazing effect I did...

Last edited by leen; 05-03-2014 at 08:50 AM. Reason: clarify materials, correct typo
leen is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to leen for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit torture, hot sauce, toothbrush, toothpaste