Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-05-2007, 10:31 PM   #1
Buzzlightyear
Account Banned

Default Dare Me

I'm going to be home alone for a couple days in the daytime, and would like some dares to do in the house. Nothing outside or public, as our neighbors are very strange. I like messy and masturbation dares.
Buzzlightyear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 10:59 PM   #2
sjsully06
Account Banned

I swear all these posts are like a bad computer virus, people need to start making different posts...
The truth is that I may write amazing stories about bondage and other things like master/slave. But the truth is that I can write it, but I dont do it, so stop asking me to be your slave or master. Also for the last time when I do dares I dont do poo, painful, messy, or public. So even if I do wear diapers, I wont shit one...
sjsully06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 01:04 PM   #3
NJTallGuy

While you are home, take a sock and put it over your entire package - fasten with a rubberband or somekind of removable tie - not too tight but tight enough that it won't fall off. Everytime you eat something, you must take a small (1") piece and put it in the sock.

Now you can't remove the sock for three days. Anytime you have to pee just pee through the sock with the food in it. At the end of the three days, remove the sock, turn it inside out over a plate and eat everything there. If you have to masterbate during the three days you must cum in the sock too.

Bon appetite!
NJTallGuy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk