Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-03-2014, 03:23 AM   #1
rockingparty

Send a message via AIM to rockingparty
Rainbow Control a Slave (Game)

Hey everyone!

As the slutty, submissive, little bitch that I am, I would like to create a little game for you to all have fun and abuse me as you wish.

All that you have to do is leave a reply as to what you would like to see me do. I will then select 7 items to do, and add them to the "Schedule" section. (For the first week, I will be taking the first 7 posts and adding them to the Schedule, so start posting away!)

Once the list is compiled, I will have 7 days to complete the tasks. Evidence will be posted in the section below. Failure to complete a task will result in punishment. (Read Rules for further details)

Rules:
  • Absolutely no limits
  • I must complete at LEAST 7 tasks a week. These can be completed all at once, or one per day.
  • I will have to post evidence of me completing the task. This can be done by posting a picture right here onto this thread, or by doing it live on Chatturbate. (If it is done through chatturbate, I must give 24 hour notice posted onto this thread)
  • Failure to complete a requested task within the 7 days will result in a punishment or humiliating at the poster's request.

About Myself:
  • Height: 5'10"
  • Weight: 125lbs
  • Body Structure: Average
  • Orientation: Gay
  • Relationship Status: In a Relationship (He does not know about this though)
  • Hair Color: Brown
  • Eye Color: Blue
  • Position: Bottom
  • Genitalia Size: Approx 6" - Uncut

Schedule
May 3 - May 10

- SAMaster's "edging challenge"
- Sonicboom's "whipping"
- JacobsField's "Plastic Wrap"

This section will be filled out once posts have been made.

Evidence (As Per above tasks)
May 3 - May 10

*To be Displayed*

Last edited by rockingparty; 05-04-2014 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Updated Schedule
rockingparty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 05:43 AM   #2
rockingparty

Hey everyone, I'm really excited to do this! Please don't be shy and let's see some requests
Old 05-03-2014, 01:37 PM   #3
rockingparty

Hey everyone, I'm really excited to do this! Please don't be shy and let's see some requests
Old 05-03-2014, 06:42 PM   #4
rockingparty

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY SAMaster on a different thread.

easy one, maybe, you have to edge, outside, for 1 hour before cumming, you have to rub it all over you body, edge 30 min, cum, eat it..... "Absolutely no limits" - show face on proof

Everything else is prob a soft limit, which I like to see how far I am willing to go...

Last edited by rockingparty; 05-03-2014 at 07:00 PM.
Old 05-03-2014, 06:50 PM   #5
sonicboom1979
Distinguished Member

Make a video of you naked and whipping yourself with an electric cable. Start by writing on your chest Painslut, on your stomach Beat me hard. On your ass punish me, and on your forhead sonicboom. Then whip your ass 100 times with it. Whip your back 50 times, your stomach/chest 50 times and each bare sole 50 times. Then thank me for the whipping.
sonicboom1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 11:13 PM   #6
JacobsField
getDare Devil

Let's get you dirty...

You're going to wait for some rain then go find a baseball field. Your job is to score a run. To get to first base, you have to hit the ball with a bat. Err... your balls with a bat. Sadly, you foul tipped it twice so that's a total of 3 hits to the balls.

To get to second, you're going to need to steal. That requires speed. You need to run as fast as you can and slide in the dirt into second base.

Next is third base. However, your batter swings and the ball hits you right in the balls. (Do your best to throw a ball at your balls. If this won't work, then just hit them with a bat again.) You still need to run to third base. Get there as fast as you can immediately after hitting yourself in the balls.

Now it's time to score a run. You must run to home plate and slide again through the dirt.

That should do it. Hopefully you can find a baseball uniform. That would be awesome.

Also, hopefully you have access to baseball. If not, we'll come up with something else. Just PM me if you can't do it.

Good luck.

The original dare is in blue. You must complete this the next time you have mud. Since you don't have a baseball field in your small town, you simply must find somewhere to simulate running back and forth and do the appropriate actions and dives.

New dare is in green.

This one requires plastic wrap. You're going to spend a full day with plastic wrap wrapped from your knees to your belt line. You can only remove the plastic wrap to crap. To piss, you must be creative. When the plastic wrap is off for #2, you will count the minutes. Multiply each minute without the plastic wrap by 5. You must smack your balls that many times.

Make sense?

I am happily married and just came back here to see if I could find any couples dares. Stay kinky, my friends.

Last edited by JacobsField; 05-03-2014 at 11:57 PM. Reason: I received a PM letting me know that they didn't have mud right now or a baseball field. Adjusted the challenge accordingly.
JacobsField is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 12:03 AM   #7
rockingparty

Thank you Jacob'sField, I look forward to completing your task!

22/m/Gay/slave/6" | Owned by: [[No Master]]

Likes: Anal Play, Sounding, Diaper Play, Humiliation, Wax, Ice, Bondage, Hidden Public, Pet Play, Puppy Play, anything as long as its not a limit.

Dislikes: Extreme Pain, Icy Hot, Toothpaste, Public, Piss Play, Rough Anal Play, CBT

Limits: Drugs/Alcohol, Permanent, Family, Blood, Public, Scat, Showing my face, Blackmail, Illegal, Social Humiliation

Toys: Click Here!

Spoiler:
I want to be FUCKED by a dog & a horse

Click here to see my Sex Map
(Help this slut achieve his Wants and Fantasies)
Old 05-05-2014, 12:10 PM   #8
rockingparty

JacobsField, I am currently working on your task!

22/m/Gay/slave/6" | Owned by: [[No Master]]

Likes: Anal Play, Sounding, Diaper Play, Humiliation, Wax, Ice, Bondage, Hidden Public, Pet Play, Puppy Play, anything as long as its not a limit.

Dislikes: Extreme Pain, Icy Hot, Toothpaste, Public, Piss Play, Rough Anal Play, CBT

Limits: Drugs/Alcohol, Permanent, Family, Blood, Public, Scat, Showing my face, Blackmail, Illegal, Social Humiliation

Toys: Click Here!

Spoiler:
I want to be FUCKED by a dog & a horse

Click here to see my Sex Map
(Help this slut achieve his Wants and Fantasies)

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, control a slave, control me, slave bitch cam no limits, slave games