Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-27-2006, 03:51 PM   #1
scrunchmunch

Default Bored Slave Bet [NON-FICTION]

Alright, so I posted something about this on the old tord site, but nobody is really responding yet so I thought I'd post it here. Anyway, my girlfriends and I have been pretty bored lately being out of school and all. Melanie and I stumbled upon this site a little while ago, but we found the other one like a year ago, and have done a couple of the dares but never posted. This time we talked my older friend Lindsay into doing a dare with us. It's sorta like one of the dares on the other site where you make a bet and the loser becomes the slave, thats why i posted this in the master/slave area. Well I've put up a misterpoll, and based on that poll we're gonna decide who is the master and who is the slave and post about what we do. What I want everybody here to do is vote, post ideas for what we can do (we've never done the master slave thingy), and post ideas for more polls. We'll post what we do as often as we can if thats alright to do here with the moderators. Melanie and I were talking today and we thought about limits, Lindsay and Melanie wanted the limits to be voted on but nobody knows what the options should be, so if anybody could maybe post nominations of the different levels of limits that we should put on the master that would be awesome. Also, any ideas on how to keep someone from welching would be good too. Thanks.

Poll: http://www.misterpoll.com/3586626673.html
scrunchmunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 04:06 AM   #2
scrunchmunch

OK, so Melanie, Lindsay, and I talked and decided to put up another poll about specifics about the voting see it here

http://www.misterpoll.com/881042761.html

We have decided that when the other poll reaches 105 responses we will say that is the end of the decision. If the poll I just put up hasn't reached at least 15 responses by then we will wait another day. We still need to determine what the limits will be. We've been discussing them and want to make a poll about them but can't decide what to put in them. One option in a poll for limits could be something like nothing lasting longer than 6 months can be done and the nwe'll make check boxes of other options and have everyone vote on that. Any ideas? What are typical limits? Having to put up a vote for limits will slow down the start of the slavery and we really want to do this.

-Melinda
Old 12-30-2006, 04:55 PM   #3
Smile Guy
getDare Sweetheart

So, sorry... which link do we use?

I hope you post here more often, you're looking to be a good user! This is a good idea by the way!
Smile Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 06:08 PM   #4
scrunchmunch

Oh, lol must not be that clear the first link:

http://www.misterpoll.com/3586626673.html

Determines who is the slave, the second link:

http://www.misterpoll.com/881042761.html

Determines what happens to the slave depending on the outcome of the original slave poll (just a little extra thing) and determines what happens to the third person who is not voted as becoming a slave or a master. We just made up a limit vote for those of you who are voting to vote on of what we could think of. We'll use whatever limits are set by the next post. Sorry if this is too many polls but we like having less control, and we think they are easier for others to have an effect on what we do. Here is the limit poll:

http://misterpoll.com/3529915051.html
Old 01-01-2007, 10:21 AM   #5
scrunchmunch

OK so even though the slave poll hasn't reached 105 votes the outcome is already certain. Lindsay will be the master, Melanie will be the slave. What really sucks is that I (Melinda) have the least votes for master and the extra stuff poll looks like i'm gonna have to masturbate in front of 6 people, thats really gross and embarrassing. Melanie and I want to wait until there are actually 105 votes on the slave poll because the limits could still change, and Melanie is scared that the only rule will be no unprotected vaginal sex. So vote on the limit poll:

http://misterpoll.com/3529915051.html

and we need a few more votes on the slave poll:

http://www.misterpoll.com/3586626673.html
Old 01-01-2007, 11:48 AM   #6
scrunchmunch

Alright, the voting is over

Master: Lindsay
Slave: Melanie
Limits: no unprotected vaginal sex

Extra: Melinda will have to masturbate in front of six of our friends

Thanks for voting, Melinda will do the masturbation thing later today I'll post how it went.

-Lindsay
Old 01-01-2007, 02:32 PM   #7
micho3j

Send a message via Yahoo to micho3j

you should have the slave create a blog where they write their reactions and thoughts. You could also post pictures on it
micho3j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 11:09 AM   #8
Jane
Account Banned

Hey, I came across this thread few days ago and followed it daily since then.Already voted for my favourites too The idea you three have is really nice and I would love to hear more of your bet.I would also suggest if the slave writes a blog like micho suggested that would be great.
Curious how this will work out.
Jane
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 06:25 PM   #9
scrunchmunch

Well, I'm gonna post what happened with Melinda last night here, I'll think about the blog idea later.

Last night at 9 we had 4 other friends come over, because Melanie and myself counted as two to make up 6. We had a girl named Courtney, a guy Melinda had a crush on named James, a girlfriend of mine named Libby and another guy we were all friends with named Steve. I invited everyone over to watch a movie . Everyone was getting ready to watch the movie, but I said Melinda has something she'd like to show you all first. Melinda had been tryin to get out of this whole thing all day, but I still made her go through with it. Before we started this whole thing we all made naked pictures, Melinda had mine, I had Melanie's and Melanie had Melinda's. Since Melinda knew she was my slave the next day she was ready to force Melinda to do her part. So anyway a very embarrassed Melinda sat down on the carpet in front of everyone. She then asked "Naked?" Both Melanie and I nodded. That's when the boys started to get interested, and Libby lol. Courtney was kinda freaked out. Then Melinda started to take off her shirt and pants. She stopped when she was in her bra and thong "Really? Come on." Melanie asked if she wanted her pictures going to her parents; this made her take off her bra and her thong. She closed her legs and started to rub herself, I told her to open up and she did, she rubbed her clit for a while until she orgasmed, the whole time the guys were hard, Libby was enthralled, and Courtney was red and kept laughing and covering her eyes. Overall pretty fun, when she was done Melinda put on her clothes and we watched a movie. Libby and the boys sat close to Melinda lol, while she just sat there embarrassed.

-Lindsay
Old 01-02-2007, 08:14 PM   #10
Newbman

Send a message via MSN to Newbman

wow, sexy, hey if you girls take pics would you mind pming me or contacting me on my msn ([email protected])
Newbman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 08:47 PM   #11
cyrano69

Nice one Lindsay. This must have been so much fun.
Please, keep us posted about the rest of your adventures with Melinda... blog or not.
cyrano69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 09:57 PM   #12
sandman

wow i just read all this, and checked out the voting, and it all seems so kool! if u do have pics like newbman said, could you pm them to me to?
sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 03:01 AM   #13
scrunchmunch

Hi, this is Melinda, basically I'll be doing most of the posts as a sort of observer. We had agreed that Melanie's slavery would start this Tuesday January 2 at midnight. At midnight the movie was over and everybody but Libby had left, so it was Me, Lindsay, Libby and Melanie. Lindsay handed me Melanie's pack of naked pictures, and Melanie gave my pack to Lindsay. This way if either of them does something outside of the rules or something like that I can make a judgement call and have something to prevent either Lindsay from doing something or Melanie from welching and Lindsay can prevent me from running off and putting their pictures on the internet and giving them to their parents and all that. It has some flaws but its the best thing we could think of. Lindsay first sent Melanie to Wal mart and told her to buy everything on a list she handed to her. Lindsay said she couldn't look at it until she got there. After Melanie was gone Lindsay went into the closet and brought out a video camera, and a micro g-string bikini. This girl was prepared, I'd never seen a micro bikini before and had to ask what it was. It's very little fabric, just a little triangle that covers your privates, and the top looks like it would just cover some poor girls nipples. This would have been embarrassing enough but it was fairly sheer fabric, I could make out Lindsay's nails behind it. This is when Libby decided she wanted to stay. Lindsay went outside and brought her dogs old pet mover box into the room too. I had no Idea what was going on I think she must have gotten the idea from someone on here or something, because I had no idea Lindsay was like this. I got a call from Melanie on my cell phone she seemed pretty mad and told me that Lindsay wanted her to get some really crazy shit, I told her "there aren't any rules about buying stuff" she said "but" and I hung up. I laughed about that with Libby and Lindsay. I'll continue this in another post, right now I'm tired, sorry for the cliff hanger
Old 01-03-2007, 03:37 AM   #14
Maeglin

Send a message via ICQ to Maeglin Send a message via AIM to Maeglin Send a message via MSN to Maeglin Send a message via Yahoo to Maeglin

so interesting... can't wait to hear more!
Maeglin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 12:41 PM   #15
Mistressclarice
Account Banned

very nice what was on the list

Advertisements
Kink Talk