Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-05-2020, 04:13 PM   #256
van9069

You seem to be getting more and more daring so let's push you a little further

You will need to strip naked and edge in 5 places without getting caught. When edging inside your apartment it must last 10 minutes and places outside of your apartment for 5 minutes

The catch is you must do this blindfolded and with earphones in so you can't see or hear who is around you

1. Your bedroom. Lights on and door wide open
2. Stairwell
3. Elevator
4. Parking garage
5. Your choice

If you take off your blindfold before the 5 or 10 minutes is up you must start the dare over

If you complete your edges in all 5 places you are allowed to cum

Only allowed to cun from anal only

Likes - Hidden public, risky, humiliation, pee, anal, pain, messy

Dislikes - Very public, heavy pain

Limits - Permanent things, involving others, family or friends, poo, pics, vids

Toys - small plug, large plug, chastity, vibrating plug, dildo, lovense, ballgag, handcuffs, nipple clamps, household items
van9069 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 06:57 PM   #257
AngelicSinner
getDare Devil

Hmmm you do seem to be quite more daring than you started out. But I believe in always remembering your roots, where you came from that is. So let's break out that tee shirt and thong again that you seemed to get quite the admiration for. Put the tee shirt on and a thong that contrasts your skin tone nicely and stands out. Make sure your thong is at least slightly visible. Now turn on your bullet vibrator and slide that into your panties against your clit.

You are to leave your room and walk past your room mates (if you dont pass them this dare doesn't count) go to the kitchen and grab a snack or pretend to. Remember not to squirm too much or they might get suspicious as that little thing buzzes away at you. Leave the kitchen and walk to the bathroom.

Once there I want you to slide your hand into your panties and check to see if you're wet. If you are, and I'm pretty sure you will be because you enjoyed that, you will leave the bathroom door unlocked and complete 2 edges, remember to keep your moans to a minimum least they hear you. Once finished keep the vibrator in your panties and walk back to your room, where you will leave your door cracked, lay down on your bed with your panties off. Spread your legs nice and wide and do 2 more edges , with your fingers or the bullete vibe you may choose. You are not allowed to cum. Once you do these you are allowed to close your door and recover from your exciting little ordeal.

21/Straight Female/ Sub

Still Exploring my Likes/ Dislikes/ Limits

Last edited by AngelicSinner; 12-05-2020 at 07:00 PM.
AngelicSinner is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to AngelicSinner for this post:
Old 12-05-2020, 09:09 PM   #258
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by semper_virilis View Post
And how did it go?
The kitchen was terrifying. The bullet vibrator is so loud when the apartment is quiet!
I kept it pressed hard on my clit to muffle it a little and stimulate myself as much as possible.

This let to a really hard edge and I nearly came!!

I groaned out loud and stood breathing deeply for way too long for comfort...

I stumbled to the couch to recover and fell asleep.

I just woke up, I hope they didn't get up for anything!

I'm going to tiptoe round and get my clothes, then take my plug out and get in bed.

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, scat, permanent, anything else I say.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.
Daring_Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 09:10 PM   #259
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

I think you mean you hope they did get up. 😜

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 09:37 PM   #260
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by semper_virilis View Post
I think you mean you hope they did get up. 😜
... No

I would die inside.

Old 12-06-2020, 03:30 AM   #261
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicSinner View Post
Hmmm you do seem to be quite more daring than you started out. But I believe in always remembering your roots, where you came from that is. So let's break out that tee shirt and thong again that you seemed to get quite the admiration for. Put the tee shirt on and a thong that contrasts your skin tone nicely and stands out. Make sure your thong is at least slightly visible. Now turn on your bullet vibrator and slide that into your panties against your clit.

You are to leave your room and walk past your room mates (if you dont pass them this dare doesn't count) go to the kitchen and grab a snack or pretend to. Remember not to squirm too much or they might get suspicious as that little thing buzzes away at you. Leave the kitchen and walk to the bathroom.

Once there I want you to slide your hand into your panties and check to see if you're wet. If you are, and I'm pretty sure you will be because you enjoyed that, you will leave the bathroom door unlocked and complete 2 edges, remember to keep your moans to a minimum least they hear you. Once finished keep the vibrator in your panties and walk back to your room, where you will leave your door cracked, lay down on your bed with your panties off. Spread your legs nice and wide and do 2 more edges , with your fingers or the bullete vibe you may choose. You are not allowed to cum. Once you do these you are allowed to close your door and recover from your exciting little ordeal.
I had to wait until the others were awake and making breakfast. I wish this bullet had speed settings...

I've already done a PM dare where I edged at my bedroom door, with it a little open using my dildo and vibrator for 3 full edges and an extra 10 minutes...

My bullet slipped easily in between my pussy lips and found my throbbing clit, it was pretty sensitive and I struggled to keep composure as I left my room.

I was super horny, so I picked out a g-string and a bandeau. Forgetting I had a plug in and it would be visible.

I made a bowl of cereal because it was out and put it on the side while I headed to the bathroom.

I don:t know if they noticed,it was a blur. The edges in the bathroom came hard and fast,then I made it out and back to my room.Almost forgetting the cereal.

I jumped on my bed, left the vibrator buzzing next to me and yanked the g string off. Finger fucking myself to a desperate edge, then after pulling back to stop cumming,I repeated the process, willing myself not to cum...

God I am a needy little bitch right now

Old 12-06-2020, 03:54 AM   #262
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

I left the door open....

That could have been a disaster

The following 2 users say Thank You to Daring_Alice for this post:
Old 12-06-2020, 03:55 AM   #263
DougHeffernan

I have an easy, but exciting one for you when they‘re gone for the afternoon, so you‘re alone.

First start with an edge in your thong and with your plug in and bullet vibe on your clit right at the unlocked front door. Then you‘ll undress everything and just drop it at the door including plug and vibe. So you‘re naked.

Then you‘ll go and visit their rooms one after another. You will forat search for a T-Shirt of the roommate in which room you are and put it on the foote d of the bed, so it‘s there to grab it. Then you will hunp on their Pillow until you edge. After this put the shirt back and go to the other roommates room and do the same.

after the 3rd edge go and grab your thong, Plug and vibe and put ot on you again. If you dare, you‘re allowed to cum but only with your legs spread eagle infront of the frontdoor (inside) while the door is ajar so one of your legs is visible from outside.

hope you enjoy
DougHeffernan is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DougHeffernan for this post:
Old 12-06-2020, 04:57 AM   #264
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by van9069 View Post
You seem to be getting more and more daring so let's push you a little further

You will need to strip naked and edge in 5 places without getting caught. When edging inside your apartment it must last 10 minutes and places outside of your apartment for 5 minutes

The catch is you must do this blindfolded and with earphones in so you can't see or hear who is around you

1. Your bedroom. Lights on and door wide open
2. Stairwell
3. Elevator
4. Parking garage
5. Your choice

If you take off your blindfold before the 5 or 10 minutes is up you must start the dare over

If you complete your edges in all 5 places you are allowed to cum
I'll do this later, when the apartment block should be quieter

Old 12-06-2020, 04:58 AM   #265
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougHeffernan View Post
I have an easy, but exciting one for you when they‘re gone for the afternoon, so you‘re alone.

First start with an edge in your thong and with your plug in and bullet vibe on your clit right at the unlocked front door. Then you‘ll undress everything and just drop it at the door including plug and vibe. So you‘re naked.

Then you‘ll go and visit their rooms one after another. You will forat search for a T-Shirt of the roommate in which room you are and put it on the foote d of the bed, so it‘s there to grab it. Then you will hunp on their Pillow until you edge. After this put the shirt back and go to the other roommates room and do the same.

after the 3rd edge go and grab your thong, Plug and vibe and put ot on you again. If you dare, you‘re allowed to cum but only with your legs spread eagle infront of the frontdoor (inside) while the door is ajar so one of your legs is visible from outside.

hope you enjoy
I'll keep this stashed away until they go out

Old 12-06-2020, 08:13 AM   #266
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring_Alice View Post
The kitchen was terrifying. The bullet vibrator is so loud when the apartment is quiet!
I kept it pressed hard on my clit to muffle it a little and stimulate myself as much as possible.

This let to a really hard edge and I nearly came!!

I groaned out loud and stood breathing deeply for way too long for comfort...

I stumbled to the couch to recover and fell asleep.

I just woke up, I hope they didn't get up for anything!

I'm going to tiptoe round and get my clothes, then take my plug out and get in bed.
Well done! Sounds like you have a lot of fun, and sleeping on that couch sounds dangerous!

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 12-06-2020, 12:28 PM   #267
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
Before bedtime 10.30 p.m. you drink three pints of whatever you like. Then you strip naked and stay that way all night till 7.30 a.m. next day. If and whenever you need the bathroom during that time you take your chance of being caught.
Have you tried this yet?
Old 12-06-2020, 02:29 PM   #268
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Have you tried this yet?
No. I fell asleep on the sofa last night. I will do it though.

Old 12-07-2020, 02:48 AM   #269
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Before bedtime 10.30 p.m. you drink three pints of whatever you like. Then you strip naked and stay that way all night till 7.30 a.m. next day. If and whenever you need the bathroom during that time you take your chance of being caught.
I did this last night.

I got up 3 times for the toilet. All 3 times I walked through the apartment naked, but noone was awake. A bit of a thrill, but I was really tired, so it was kind of a blur.

The following user says Thank You to Daring_Alice for this post:
Old 12-07-2020, 05:37 AM   #270
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Last orgasm

First, this thread is amazing and it’s a joy to follow and see how daring and excited you are by everything. Keep up the great report a d having fun.

As I have been following along I see you are edging quite a lot. But when was the last time you orgasmed? How is it feeling to be denied like this and what was the last orgasm like? How much are you needing the next orgasm or how much are you enjoying being denied?
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
apartment, exhibitionist, flashing, girl, newbie