Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-19-2007, 10:31 AM   #16
sjsully06
Account Banned

I know alot of you think each installment is to short, but by doing it that way, it is my way to keep you in suspense. and wanting more, as it is also a way to keep people to reading the whole thing, because I know when stuff gets to long, people lose interest...

but I promise I will keep them coming for a good while...
The truth is that I may write amazing stories about bondage and other things like master/slave. But the truth is that I can write it, but I dont do it, so stop asking me to be your slave or master. Also for the last time when I do dares I dont do poo, painful, messy, or public. So even if I do wear diapers, I wont shit one...
sjsully06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 10:33 AM   #17
sjsully06
Account Banned

O and this being a new page, dont forget to go back a page and read the locker room scene
The truth is that I may write amazing stories about bondage and other things like master/slave. But the truth is that I can write it, but I dont do it, so stop asking me to be your slave or master. Also for the last time when I do dares I dont do poo, painful, messy, or public. So even if I do wear diapers, I wont shit one...
Old 07-19-2007, 07:41 PM   #18
roxie314

Send a message via AIM to roxie314 Send a message via Yahoo to roxie314

that was wonderfully written and it ended at such a cliff hanger keep it cumming lol
roxie314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 09:32 PM   #19
sjsully06
Account Banned

I was standing there dumbstruck, the whole class was filing in, but yet no one had looked over at us, I was actually starting to think I was in the clear when it happend, WHAT THE FUCK, my ex-friend john yelled. every one look, he's being fucked in the ass. In my mind life as I knew it was over...

I was now sitting in the principals office, my parents were on the way, and my whole school knew i was bi, most thought I was gay though. My parents showed up and my father didnt even look at me, I knew he was dissapointed. Things had taken a turn for the worse, I ended up being expelled for having sex in view of everybody, and it only got worse.

When we got home my parents hadnt even talked to me, so it was dead silence, as I was walking into the house my dad said, whats that noise, my diaper was crinkling, I had no idea what to say, but my dad had figured it out he ripped my pants right off me revealing my disposable diaper...what the hell he screamed, not only are you a faggot you also are an adult baby, he litterally picked me up and threw me outside, in the proccess my shirt ripped off, i was now outside standing in nothing but a diaper, my dad looked at me and told me to never come home again. this is where my story takes a dramatic change, i was now homeless, and schooless, I knew there was only one place I could go, Mrs Meyers house...

It was a long walk of shame to her house, cars honked at me and people laughed as i was in a diaper. When I got to her house I knocked on the door and to my surprise the boy from earlier opened the door, he was holding on a hangar a thong, bra, pink skirt, matching shirt, and some long socks, I've been expecting you, he said...
Old 07-20-2007, 08:41 AM   #20
Chantale

This is sooo good! Keep it up!
Chantale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 09:37 AM   #21
the Bean

Send a message via MSN to the Bean

wow, he's going to turn into a sex tramp lol. maybe the gay guy should try and train him to become his apprentice?
the Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 01:09 PM   #22
Charlieisme333

This is really good, and I hate cliffhangers!! I know I shouldnt rush you, but you've got to keep writing!
Old 07-20-2007, 01:41 PM   #23
Soraslight

The only problems with making it so small is yes it's good for cliffhangers. But every time is just too much. I'm still interested but very much losing interest.
Old 07-20-2007, 03:30 PM   #24
sjsully06
Account Banned

How do you mean it is to much? also to make everyone happy I wil write a nice long one later...
Old 07-20-2007, 04:54 PM   #25
the Bean

something big and new needs to develop, otherwise it will become hard to write and probably boiring to read
Old 07-20-2007, 05:28 PM   #26
sjsully06
Account Banned

It wont become hard to devolope.and it wont get boring, if you have read any more of my works I'm a good writer, I will post some full stories from my save files on my comp later tonight.
Old 07-20-2007, 05:56 PM   #27
sjsully06
Account Banned

I was now wearing girls clothes, my legs were shaved, my eyebrows plucked, I was wearing makeup, and my nails were painted. Mrs Meyers had passed me along to her son, she told me I was done with diapers because I would no longer be able to take a test. However she also told me that her and I would have more quality time together, but that truth and dare was over and I was now her son's bitch, litterally.

I was actually quite surprised at how comfortable the clothes were, the thong was just perfectly fit, it rode up my ass just the right amount, the skirt was allowing my genitals to breath ( which wasnt surprising since it was so short it hardly covered anything, my ass was hanging out), the socks kept my legs warm, they went all the way up to my knees, the bra was kind of uncomfortable because the straps pulled on my back, but that was because her son had put fake boobs in each side of the bra as to make me look more girly. The shirt I was wearing really showed my new boobs and my belly, which they had peirced so I could have a belly ring. I was a complete female now, wig and all. I was shocked at how much like a real female I looked, and I was hot, I could honestly go outside and no one would notice I was Nick or a male, I was now a female named Nikki.

Its a good thing I looked like such a female because Mrs Meyers son was taking me to a dance club. When we arrived there I noticed guys gving me looks and I looked back, they were sexy. We got inside and started to dance to the music, I was grinding all over her son. Eventually I felt his erection and I rubbed my ass over it, it lifted my skirt up and his erection and pants were rubbing my ass, I felt so good. We danced for about an hour when he turned me around and said I was on my own, he told me I had to find a guy and convince him I was a female and that I had to have sex with him, before he left he gave me money for a hotel room.

Well you dont need all the details but lets just say I found a man and we got a hotel, now here are the important details.

Well me and Adam, that was his name, arrived in the hotel room. We had been making out all night at the club and I gave him a blowjob on the way to the hotel, it was the best car ride ever. Well we walked into the hotel and I turned to face him and he put his big, muscular arms arround me and we made out, he pushed me to the bed and he lay down next to me were we just kept kissing. He lifted off my shirt revealing my bra and fake tits, and he began to kiss the fake tits. Its a good they looked so real. I then felt his hand start to slide down my belly to my skirt, his hand tucked down into my skirt and I felt his soft, strong hand lift up my thong were his hand went further down, it rubbed my cock and I was expecting him to freak out, but he didnt, he just rubbed my penis. So here I was making out with a sexy man while his hand was down my skirt stroking my hard erect penis.

He told me to stand up and lean against the bed and so I did, it was amazing. His penis entered my ass were he fucked me for about 20 minutes, his warm cum running around up my ass felt so pleasant. It was now my turn to fuckhim, and I did, I put my cock in his ass and I fucked, I fucked so long, maybe an hour or so, I know he was enjoying it. In that time I cummed 4 times, my cum was providing a natural anal lube.

We eventually fell asleep together, we were cuddled next to each other naked, even my wig was off. I was dreaming about the past events thinking this was the life, thinking it couldnt get better, yet, I didnt know what was coming, I was unaware that the next day my life would get even better, so much better that I would give my life just to let it happen again...
Old 07-21-2007, 04:24 PM   #28
the Bean

wow, this really is good. still thoroughly enjoying it.
Old 07-22-2007, 04:26 PM   #29
sjsully06
Account Banned

I will be adding the epic conclusion to the story later tonight...
Old 07-22-2007, 09:15 PM   #30
Chantale

I can't wait Good Job
Chantale is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk