Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-05-2007, 10:57 PM   #16
sjsully06
Account Banned

The next day he woke up. His ass hurt, but at the same time it felt good. He hadnt heard any noises outside the room, but seeing as he was bound nd gagged he couldnt move. He had to go pee really bad but he just couldnt hold it so he releived himself all over the bed. An hour later brittany walked in and saw the mess he made. she left the room yelling for the others, 5 mins later she came back and told him that he was in deep trouble.

After a half hour all three girls were in the room with a bag in one of there hands, brittany walked over took off his skirt and panties, rolled him on his back, and he felt a diaper being slid under him. this is your punishment she said, you are to use your diapers for the rest of this week, but before she taped the diaper up, she lubed up a butt plug put it on vibrate, inserted it in his ass, and put the diaper on over it...
sjsully06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 12:21 AM   #17
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

good work. i shud say sjsully06!!! contine d story!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 09:36 AM   #18
guakamaya

Send a message via MSN to guakamaya

thankyou for continueing the story!
.[SIGPIC][SIGPIC]
guakamaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 10:30 PM   #19
2doctor

Cool

nice story !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 01:26 PM   #20
sjsully06
Account Banned

He was surprisingly turned on by the vibrating butt blug, and since he was left alone he thought he could do me. so he put one hand in his diaper and he started to stroke his penis. with his other hand he stroked his penis fromt he outside of the diaper. the crinkling noise of the diaper was relaxing. his butt tingled and his penis was now hard and he was on the verge of C U M ing.

half hour later he was worn out, his butt was now sore and he had to pee again, but he dicided he would hold it in the hopes that they would let him use the bathroom.

they eventually came in and said he could remove the plug, the untaped his diaper and reached up and removed the plug, he felt relieved. they were putting his diaper back on when out of no where he couldnt hold his pee anymore and he peed right on brittany....

TO BE CONTINUED
Old 07-09-2007, 12:15 AM   #21
molten man
Distinguished Member

i shud say u make d ending full of suspence!! keep it goin!

26/m/straight
Old 07-09-2007, 12:39 PM   #22
Rowan

Brittany turned a deep red and for a moment he relished the fact that he had been able to get back at his captors, but that was VERY soon forgotten as Brittany screamed at the top of her lungs for the other girls. As they came running Brittany went straight to the bathroom to get changed out of her soiled clothes. When she came back out the girls were all in the room very curious as to what their slave had done. Silently Brittany produced the clothes he had peed on and handed them to him. "Tell them what you did to my clothes" she commanded. Fearing Brittany's wrath if he refused, he did. When he had finished the other girls immediately went into a huddle to decide on his punishment. After a few minutes they came back and Brittany said: "Since you peed all over my best crop-top and mini-skirt, you have to wear them. You must walk to the launderete to wash them and you may not take a change of clothing. As they are so disgusting now you must put them in the wash for at LEAST 1 hour." Then they kitted him out in pink frilly panties, a white bra (back-to-front), high-heels and the dirty top and mini-skirt. "You may keep the panties on but your dick Must be hanging out the side, you Must keep on the bra and high-heels, and you are NOT under ANY circumstances to attempt to cover yourself up in any way" Brittany yelled in his ear. "If any man asks you for anything you must do whatever they say but you must not leave the launderete. If any girl asks for anything you must say "No sorry, I'm Gay. Whent the wash has finished you must dry them and come outside to give them to me. You must stay there until I arrive. I will then take my clothes and you will walk back here. If you attempt to run away you will be SEVERELY punished. Now, lets go - Remember, we'll be watching you!"

Limits:
Nothing directly involving other people, but will do public.
No scat.
No Extreme pain or mess.
Prefer Sexual

Last edited by Rowan; 07-09-2007 at 12:42 PM.
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 09:53 PM   #23
sjsully06
Account Banned

When he got out of the car at the laundromat he felt really embarrassed, he walked in, releived to see it empty, he proceeded to the washing machines in the back, hoping he could remain hidden in the shadows. After a half hour a man walked in and spotted him at once. He walked towards him in the back of the room and the man said how a little birdy told him an attractive man in drag was washing clothes. He told him that he wanted sex and mentioned that his name was nick. nick went around him and snick removed his panties and slowly carressed his penis as heentered his own penis in his ass, while he never thouyght himself ga he actually enjoyed this. they fucked for15 minutes and then proceeded to make out only to end up having anal sex again. as nick started to c u m in his ass the buzzer for the clothes went off, nick pulled his penis out of his ass and said that he would tell britany that he was a good girl and to let him off easy when he got home, nick left and he went to retrieve the clean clothes not paying attention to the fact that two people had just walked in, he put the sexy clothes back and was turning to leave when he saw to his horror both his parents standing there with a bag of laundry...
Old 07-09-2007, 09:56 PM   #24
sjsully06
Account Banned

If people dont mnd i have another amazing installment of what happens with his parents so if people dont mind please dont continue the story as i will do it within the hour
Old 07-10-2007, 12:00 AM   #25
molten man
Distinguished Member

no problem man. wel wait for u. plz do it fast!

26/m/straight
Old 07-10-2007, 12:05 AM   #26
sjsully06
Account Banned

What the F U C K are you doing his mom screamed, his dad just stared in shock. Ummmm, he said, ummmmm, but just when he thought it couldnt get worse brittany walked in, before even looking to see where he was and to see his parents she exclaimed, i want my clothes so i brought you a diaper...

WHAT!!!! his mom continued to yell, not only are you a sissy you are a baby as well, well if you want to be those things then you will, for the next year you are to be a total sissy and baby, you will wear female clothes and diapers 24/7, but its her not me, he said, but his mom said she didnt care, she than rounded on brittany and said, I almost didnt beleive you, im glad i came here to see this for myself. for helping me realize the kind of son i have you can be his permanant baby sitter and i swear he will do everything you say...
Old 07-10-2007, 12:07 AM   #27
sjsully06
Account Banned

the next one will be my best ever..just wait a little longer
Old 07-10-2007, 12:53 AM   #28
molten man
Distinguished Member

awseome man.. keep writin!!

26/m/straight
Old 07-10-2007, 06:01 AM   #29
theman997

Send a message via MSN to theman997 Send a message via Yahoo to theman997

Bravo sjsully06, I have to hand it to you, now the story is getting really interesting. Keep up the good work and continue writing for the sake of the story! haha
theman997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 10:20 AM   #30
sjsully06
Account Banned

-2 DAYS LATER-

I had never been so humiliated, i felt like the world was lost on me, my parents hated me and now i was under the watchful eye of brittany. I knew I would have to get used to it, some of the things i was starting to enjoy. She bought me yesterday a large tipped vibrating butt plug and some Abena X-plus diapers. What i was starting to dislike tremendously was the clothes i had to wear with it. She bought me 7 sissy dresses, each of them different soft pastile colors. The one im in at the moment is a pink sissy dress with frills and puffed arm holes, i was in a nightmare.

Its time for you lunch baby, brittany said to me. she walked over with a bottle of warm milk and forced me to drink it, but instead of finishing it i hit it out of her hand and told her to get the fuck away.

Instead that evil bitch smiled and said she was glad i did that, now she could try out her new punishment, she left the room and returned 3 mins later with a bag of stuff, first thing she removed some handcuffs and cuffed me to my bed, both hands were stuck above my head, secondly she removed a ball and gag and stuck it in my mouth and strapped it shut. she took out rope and tied me in a way were my foot were stuck but were they were also suspended revealing my diapered ass. she then took out a monsterous looking butt plug, it had little gel spikes all over it and it was huge. she lubed it up and pulled down my diaper and inserted it, i let out a gasp , it hurt at first. she then told me she wasnt done, she had 3 male masters in the next room ready to get me. she lef and said have fun...

Advertisements
Kink Talk