Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-02-2007, 11:49 AM   #1
roxi_angel
Baby Member

Red face Sex and Drugs, Part One [FICTION]

(<<<< accroding to a quiz i took at the-n.com this is my smiley personality! ) The orignal title of this thread was slumber party girl. I thought people would be more likely to read with that title.

This year for my birthday i had a sleepover. I invited six of my friends, but only four showed up. Also, came my 27 year old cousin whose not really realated to me. Everybody showed up around seven, we went into the backyard (because we have a trampoline).

I was out there and decided to swing from the rope, on the tree house. But as a joke I told my friends I couldn't do it cause I was afraid of heights. (which is true, but I was only three feet off the ground) They came to help me and I ripped my pants on a rusty nail. Revealing a bright pink thong.

Now, I'll be honest here and say that I am no model. I am very average in that respect. My *cough*woman doctor (if u know wat i mean)*cough* says that if you took a hundred girls half would be taller then me, and half would be shorter. The same goes with my weight. Of the four girls at my party, 3 were smaller. (I need fatter friends).

To hide my embrassment, I told everyone I had to go change into my new pjs.

My new pjs basically consist of blue short-shorts and a matching tank. My friends were jeolus.

Everthing after that was Ashleys fault. "Let's go to wal-mart!!" she said.
"And WHY would we go to wal-mart?" Crista asked. "I dunno, I got a dollar." she announced.

"well, what are we waiting here for??" I said, wanting everyone to forget my last casthrophe.

End of Part One
roxi_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 12:05 PM   #2
JohnC15

ok, no dares or any thing so keep going, also how old are you cuase the-n is for teens.

Vote on my poll please:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=2923

100 posts and counting!!!!! YEEAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
JohnC15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 07:48 PM   #3
Truthgu
Account Banned

Keep it going, I don't know why but I think it could get good...
Truthgu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 01:35 PM   #4
turbo1914

Thumbs up

this could be a good story keep it goin!
turbo1914 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 07:18 AM   #5
chain
SysOp & Cougar Trainer

This could be a good story but it's also her only post in little under a month...I don't think she's coming back.

Rowing all day, erry Day
chain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 08:33 AM   #6
xxxMichellexxx
Distinguished Member

i guess i could continue writing it if u guys want...

What do you think should I, or not?
xxxMichellexxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 08:38 AM   #7
2doctor

Talking

please write mroe i luv tat story u did before it was da bomb please can u wirte it
2doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 09:05 AM   #8
xxxMichellexxx
Distinguished Member

k here's the second part of the story:

We went to go get changed, and after that we started to walk to Wal-Mart. After a 5 minute walk we arrived at Wal-Mart. We started browsing through the store when my 27-year-old cousin, Alice, pointed out something in the drug section. It was a prescription drug normally, but it was out on the shelf. She said that it was one of the best drugs she had ever taken, this is where things started to get off track. Sarah protested. She was always the quiet and cautious one, but after me, Crista, Jess, and mainly Alice talked to her she gave in. Since I was the only one with a purse there we stuck the bottle in it., knowing that nobody would let us buy them. We also bought some chocolate that was eaten on the way home. Once we got home I took the bottle of drugs out of my purse and put it on the table. It was around 6:00pm and we were getting hungry. So we ordered some pizza. I got back into my pjs, thinking I wouldn’t need to go back outside. The pizza guy came soon after and I answered the door. He checked me out a bit before giving me the pizza. I paid him with some money I found around the house and we dug in. We went into the basement and went on the computer, except for Alice who decided to stay upstairs. I decided to go into my room, which was also down stairs, as I had enough of the computer. I only sat in my room for about 5 minutes until I went to watch what Jess was doing on the computer again. After we were done on the computer , we sat and talked in a circle. Around 9:00pm, Alice came down and gave each of us a pill. She told us to take it at the same time. She counted for us 3 …. 2…. 1…..

It's a little short, but I wanted to leave u guys with the 321

Last edited by xxxMichellexxx; 06-25-2007 at 09:49 AM.
Old 06-25-2007, 09:55 AM   #9
xxxMichellexxx
Distinguished Member

k the third part of the story, i think the guys will enjoy this more then the last:

We all took the pill, and immediately I was floating into another sphere, another place. I looked around and could see a magazine on the table in 100 dimensions. I heard a noise and see blurs which I noticed were more people. Guys, older guys, who were Alice’s age. I started to hear music and soon I was dancing in front of the whole group, I was showing off and letting loose. I started flashing my breasts constantly and eventually I just took my top off. I feel a slight pull on my shorts, not realizing that a guy which Alice invited had pulled them down. I was now completely naked. I heard a moan and walked towards the noise, stumbling a couple of times. It was coming from a room. I peeked in. It was Sarah, she was naked and tied up, and surrounded by four or five naked guys. I was going to step in and intervene, when I was smacked on the ass by Crista. I ran after her to get her back and after a while I landed on top of her… sort of. My pussy was level with her face. She started licking, and in the pleasure I didn’t bother get up. I saw white flashes and realized that people were taking pictures. I started to get up, and right then I cummed. Juices started to flow out of my pussy. I fell back down and moaned as Crista was licking up my juices. More flashes. I got up and stumbled away. As I walked, I was grabbed....
Old 06-25-2007, 10:10 AM   #10
zack199
Account Banned

this is much better than the way it started.
Old 06-25-2007, 11:09 AM   #11
x_daringbaby

Very good. Please keep going!
x_daringbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 12:09 PM   #12
xxxMichellexxx
Distinguished Member

ok here's the next part,

Part 4: Dark, Creepy, And Smelly!

… and now was being dragged away. The person dragging me stopped. I couldn’t tell who it was, and before I knew it I had been forced to swallow another pill. Everything went black.

I woke up the next morning and my head was killing me. I looked around. I observed the area. It was dark, dirty, and poorly ventilated. “Where Am I?” I mumbled. I got up and realized that I was naked. I walked around a bit and realized I was in a small room, very small. I searched all the walls for a way out but couldn’t anything. I found a bared off area near the bottom and looked through. Something was blocking it on the other side but it was so dark I couldn’t see what it was. I cautiously moved my hand through the bars and poked it. I noticed it was a person, who was also naked. I said “Hey Get Up” and continued poking until the person moved and then went still again. I poked the person again and again, and again, trying to wake them up. Some more movement, but once again the person stood still after it. While I was doing this I began to ask myself questions, “Where Happened?” “Where Am I?” “How Did I Get Here?” That was the question that struck me the most. How did I get here? Last thing I remember is Alice giving me that… The person moved again. I stopped thinking about that question for a second as the person moved again, but once again went still again. I repeated myself, this time out loud, “Last thing I remember is Alice giving me that… that… B@!#h!!! I screamed it as it echoed off the walls. Suddenly the person moved, but not just a slight movement this time. The person started to get up and said “Where Am I?”. I recognized that voice I thought as the person turned around, It was, It was…

Last edited by xxxMichellexxx; 06-26-2007 at 12:11 PM.
Old 06-26-2007, 12:13 PM   #13
zack199
Account Banned

i like the suspence.
Old 06-26-2007, 01:07 PM   #14
JohnC15

Quote:
Originally Posted by zack199 View Post
i like the suspence.
me too
my post is too short?

Vote on my poll please:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=2923

100 posts and counting!!!!! YEEAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
JohnC15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 11:04 PM   #15
Bored
Distinguished Member

story is great i love the suspece the shortness isn't bad if you just keep them comming
Bored is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk